Worst Bar In America
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Masons Jar IS Whitetrash

New Kensington, PA

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Just wanted to take this opportunity to say what everyone around our area is thinking and award the Mason's Jar with the ceremonious award of Worst Bar in America. The owner has zero class, thinks that he's a big shot, but him and the people that hang around there are just wiggers trying to play grown ups. Low-life scum. It's not bad business when you serve the underage, allow weed to be smoked in the alley, and just create a crowd of people up to no good. Owner is a straight up bitch that runs his mouth. He talks like hes hard, but at the end of the day he's a broad. I hope he jumps from a tall building and lands ass first on an 8 foot concrete dildo.
Gary Gives Handies

New Kensington, PA

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Delinquents, the whole lot of them. Flush them.
Dr Ellis

New Kensington, PA

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Worst bar experience of my life happened here. We walked in and it was pretty empty. Ordered a round of drinks. I got a beer but most others got Tanqueray and tonics. Maybe this isn't the type of place where you ask for Tanqueray. The drinks were horrible. Not strong, not weak, but just plain bad. I am 95% sure that was not Tanqueray. I walked up to the bar to get some limes for the others so they could salvage their drinks. The owner rudely grabbed a few and handed them to me, in a fist. Gross. I asked if he could put them in a shot glass, which he did after some more rudeness. We wanted to get out of there, but I decided to have one more beer while the others painfully drank their G&Ts. I went to the bar, ordered a beer, and handed the bartender a 20 dollar bill. She gave me back change for a 10. This bar isn't just BAD. They are liars and cheaters. The alcohol is fake, and they will TAKE YOUR MONEY. Glassport has plenty of great bars to go to. There is NO reason to ever go to Mason's Jar. If you are the owner of Mason's Jar, you sir are a dick. Unbelievable.
Tanya Toughnuts

New Kensington, PA

#4 Oct 5, 2012
The drinks here were awful! I asked for a tanqueray tonic and it tasted like rubbing alcohol.To top it off, my fiance bought a beer and paid with a $20 and the bartender insisted he paid with a $10 and would not give him the correct change. They were rude and make horrible drinks. I'll never go back!
Lacey

New Kensington, PA

#5 Oct 5, 2012
So I walk in. I'm meeting friends but they aren't there yet. I walk up to the bar and wait my turn. And I wait. And I wait. The bartender repeatedly serves people who have come to the bar after me, without so much as looking at me. Finally she practically snarls at me, asking what I want. I tell her I want a draft. She asks for my ID and it takes me a minute to dig it out, which clearly puts her in so much pain that she nearly dies right there at the bar. Finally I find it, she looks at it, and then asks me what I want again. A mason jar of the stuff slams down on the counter in front of me. I offer a card and she stares at me as though I've just crawled out of the sludge and am growing legs right in front of her. "We don't do CARDS here."

One of the regulars at this point takes pity on me and points out the ATM, but I have a twenty in my pocket for once and offer that instead. I'm so flustered by her bitchiness that I actually forget to tip and only remember once I'm sitting down...but I decide I'm not too worried.(Of course, when I go for my second jar a bit later, the service is even worse.)

The atmosphere sucks. I like a good dive bar, but this place is trying a little too hard. The beer jars suck. Are they the pint size? They feel smaller.

I won't be coming back here. Why would I when there are several places where the bartenders know my name and actually want my business?
StuckOnStupid

United States

#6 Oct 5, 2012
Try one thier burgers. Ill bet you lil computer gangsters go back for more. You can talk all you want about them but you probably barred for causing trouble and Topix is yoir way to get back at them
Anonymous

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2012
Bar sucks... shitty service... shitty people...shitty music ... and its nothing but trouble...i would choose any bar in town before goin there
Gary Gives Handies

New Kensington, PA

#8 Oct 8, 2012
I never thought there would be a place so bad that it would rival Annie Oakley's in Glassport for Worst Bar in History. Mason's Jar, absolutely is the worst bar in America.
glassport booz hound

New York, NY

#9 Oct 9, 2012
I knew this topic wouldnt last. Mason jar is a clean bar. Its not he owners fault there are occasional fights. Its dumbasses that get drunk and start shit. And if you fight you get kicked out. Everyone gets a chance till they mess up.
coke hound

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Oct 9, 2012
You meant to say "coke" bar right?
MJJ

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Oct 10, 2012
glassport booz hound wrote:
I knew this topic wouldnt last. Mason jar is a clean bar. Its not he owners fault there are occasional fights. Its dumbasses that get drunk and start shit. And if you fight you get kicked out. Everyone gets a chance till they mess up.
I used to stop in there every now and then. When the place wasn't busy, it wasn't bad. I never had any problems with the owner or the bar tenders. I was in there a couple times at night when it was busy and it was a completely different bar. I wouldn't go back on a Friday or Saturday night, primarily because I feel there are safer places to be in town during these times.

While it's true that fights are going to happen in any bar, I still believe this can be pinned on management. In fact, I think management needs to take responsibility for everything that happens in the place. If it were properly run, fighting would be held to an absolute minimum.
Gary Gives Handies

New Kensington, PA

#12 Oct 10, 2012
coke hound wrote:
You meant to say "coke" bar right?
Ecstacy, oxy, vicodin, powder, Ari, haze, diesel, sour, Dust, Juice
Glassportuguese

New Kensington, PA

#13 Oct 10, 2012
glassport booz hound wrote:
It's lasting
Masons Regular

United States

#14 Oct 10, 2012
Yinz people are all crazy... Masons is no worse then any other bar in glassport....I see more cocaine in mama pepinos then masons... It's just a young crowd that goes in there and you people are just old and want something new to complain about.....the owner kicks a lot of trash out of the place if their up to no good so don't bash him....
Blue Palms Brewhouse

United States

#16 Oct 10, 2012
What do you people expect its glassport??... Every bar has scum in and out.... Go to the 750 and quit crying....
White Man Dan

New Kensington, PA

#17 Oct 11, 2012
Blue Palms Brewhouse wrote:
What do you people expect its glassport??... Every bar has scum in and out.... Go to the 750 and quit crying....
Exactly where you can find me. But I must go on record to say, Mason's Jar is by far the worst bar in America.
Suck it

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Oct 11, 2012
Glassport patrons, the biggest bitches in America! Now that's more like it!
Reach around Gary

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Oct 11, 2012
Two for one specials all night, meet him by the dumpster, he loves a mouthful.
RedRocket Gary

New Kensington, PA

#20 Oct 12, 2012
Reach around Gary wrote:
Two for one specials all night, meet him by the dumpster, he loves a mouthful.
Gary will also be right by the dumpster waiting for stray dogs foraging for food so that he can give them all redrocket man/dog handjobs. He uses the glaze to grease his already greasy hair. Dude loves dog cock. He's addicted to it.
Willy

Mckeesport, PA

#22 Dec 30, 2012
What's with everyone hanging out in the doorway? Go hang out out on yo momma's porch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No Duquesne City Students in Baldwin-Whitehall ... (Mar '13) 52 min MimiSav 13
Elaina quotes 17 hr Swamp Inhabitant ... 60
I Love JACKING OFF (Oct '15) Mon Lee Kingsnatch 22
Ron Beck (Oct '14) Mon Ronald McDonald 183
News Sexual harassment by police officers alleged (Jun '08) Jun 23 Hobo Jim 24
Chooky has ticket Jun 23 Hobo Jim 25
Old paper store Jun 22 Hobo Jim 54

Glassport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glassport Mortgages