Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
VOTER

New York, NY

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Did anyone read the article in the Thursdays Daily News, on page A4 that was signed by John D'Angelo, where he uses words such as "whack Job" and phrases such as the articles heading "Do your research first" ? Sounds like the same jag that's been bashing local officials on here.

Reading the article, John D'Angelo is posting on here like a widdle baby. Whoever votes for the already 4x LOSER, who has a girlfriend who stole from the tax payers already, needs their head examined.

Hey John...
YOURE CAUGHT.
ura whackjob

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Jan 18, 2013
VOTER wrote:
Did anyone read the article in the Thursdays Daily News, on page A4 that was signed by John D'Angelo, where he uses words such as "whack Job" and phrases such as the articles heading "Do your research first" ? Sounds like the same jag that's been bashing local officials on here.
Reading the article, John D'Angelo is posting on here like a widdle baby. Whoever votes for the already 4x LOSER, who has a girlfriend who stole from the tax payers already, needs their head examined.
Hey John...
YOURE CAUGHT.
who cares. i did my research. youre still a whackjob.
VOTER

Bronx, NY

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Who cares??? Are you dumb or just plain retarded? They STOLE from the taxpayers of Glassport and you say "who cares".

Im only trying to make the VOTERS understand that they are about to be duped this next election. The Rosemary and Mitch klan are trying hard, and they are all crooks. Vote for who you want, but I cant help elect drunks, druggies, and spaz cases into office. They have been meeting behind closed doors planning this for five years. The current mayor and about to be councilman thinks were friends because our wives are. He tells her everything, she tells my wife everything..
Its gonna be bad.
Petty Politicking

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Jan 18, 2013
God, you people are nuts. The drama! The intrigue! The struggle for the ultimate power...control of GLASSPORT!! Fighting to be head of the failed welfare-state of Glassport is like vying to be the captain of the Special Olympics finger painting team.

"Can't we all just get along?" - Rodney King
Livin the Nightmare

Glassport, PA

#5 Jan 18, 2013
VOTER wrote:
Who cares??? Are you dumb or just plain retarded? They STOLE from the taxpayers of Glassport and you say "who cares".
Im only trying to make the VOTERS understand that they are about to be duped this next election. The Rosemary and Mitch klan are trying hard, and they are all crooks. Vote for who you want, but I cant help elect drunks, druggies, and spaz cases into office. They have been meeting behind closed doors planning this for five years. The current mayor and about to be councilman thinks were friends because our wives are. He tells her everything, she tells my wife everything..
Its gonna be bad.
From what I understand, John D'angelo isn't running. And you can't help elect drunks, druggies and spaz cases into office, but you've elected IDIOTS, the Dimarco and Desue gang now running the circus, who have turned Glassport into what it now is, a future breeding ground for crime and poverty. That same gang may not have "raised" taxes, but they have mortgaged Glassport's future with BORROWED money and uncontrolled SPENDING which is going to bite the taxpayers in the ass in the near future. Glassport is going to get a lot WORSE off before things ever get better. Thanks to Dimarco, Desue, Trunzo, Skerkowski, and Crncic. You don't need to be an accountant to see what the boro manager is hiding from the taxpayers.
Bob

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Jan 18, 2013
So you are saying its ok for them to steal? And this town is this way because Urbanski, not dimarco desue cruncic trunzo and skerkowski. But thanks for the insite. I think the voters(most) are smart enough to vote DiMarco this election. What has Kudla, Bradley, Kowalski done so far? Oh thats right, RAISED TAXES.
BabyoBaby

El Monte, CA

#8 Jan 18, 2013
The times are changing and this community needs to change along with it. It doesn't take a rocket science to understand this. The problems lye with everyone just not the Mayor and Council. It takes every citizen to do there own little part. Neighbors need to go back to helping each other. Home owners need to take pride in their property. Landlords need to maintain their renters. Other towns have strict rules, why can't our little town implement these also. No more who you know it's whats right. Go after the bigger politicians and make them want to get involved in bringing life to Glassport. It's not about who does what and who doesn't, it's about getting the job done for a brighter future for the next generation. How can we make our children better if we can't find the inner goodness in us adults. The Police, Volunteers, Business Owners, citizens and all the young adults deserve a great place to call home. If we don't start now there will be no such place. Voters wanted a change with the new Mayor and the three new Council and they received nothing but breathing bodies that take up space in Council chambers once a month. Mayor DiMarco was an excellent Mayor. He did the job that was required of him and never rightfully received the recognition that was deservedly earned. Nancy, Skerkowski and Trunzo are well respected citizens of this community and I would like to thank them and DiMarco for all they have done and continue to do because with all the nonsense they put up with as individuals and leaders of this town they deserve a Thank You whether you care for them or not they have never deserted us. Do we need DiMarco back in office, yes most definitely. We need help and yes he is the answer.
Big Bucks

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Petty Politicking wrote:
God, you people are nuts. The drama! The intrigue! The struggle for the ultimate power...control of GLASSPORT!! Fighting to be head of the failed welfare-state of Glassport is like vying to be the captain of the Special Olympics finger painting team.
"Can't we all just get along?" - Rodney King
It's people like you that don't understand. There is a lot of money to be made controling glassport.
BabyoBaby

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Jan 18, 2013
How much, where does it come from and who puts it in their pocket?
Livin the Nightmare

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Jan 18, 2013
BabyoBaby wrote:
The times are changing and this community needs to change along with it. It doesn't take a rocket science to understand this. The problems lye with everyone just not the Mayor and Council. It takes every citizen to do there own little part. Neighbors need to go back to helping each other. Home owners need to take pride in their property. Landlords need to maintain their renters. Other towns have strict rules, why can't our little town implement these also. No more who you know it's whats right. Go after the bigger politicians and make them want to get involved in bringing life to Glassport. It's not about who does what and who doesn't, it's about getting the job done for a brighter future for the next generation. How can we make our children better if we can't find the inner goodness in us adults. The Police, Volunteers, Business Owners, citizens and all the young adults deserve a great place to call home. If we don't start now there will be no such place. Voters wanted a change with the new Mayor and the three new Council and they received nothing but breathing bodies that take up space in Council chambers once a month. Mayor DiMarco was an excellent Mayor. He did the job that was required of him and never rightfully received the recognition that was deservedly earned. Nancy, Skerkowski and Trunzo are well respected citizens of this community and I would like to thank them and DiMarco for all they have done and continue to do because with all the nonsense they put up with as individuals and leaders of this town they deserve a Thank You whether you care for them or not they have never deserted us. Do we need DiMarco back in office, yes most definitely. We need help and yes he is the answer.
Oh My God!! I cannot believe this! It truly is a miracle. Somebody named BabyoBaby, who is obviously deaf-dumb-and blind was able to post here on Topix!!
So, you want to thank them for all that they have done and for putting up with all the nonsense. Please, oh please, tell me what good they have done? Let me start with the bad they have done and cost the taxpayers and then you can respond with a matching good thing of equal or better dollar amounts. Okay?
First, let me hit you with the cleanup of the former dump area to the tune of $80,000+ with taxpayer money for the stupid deal gone bad with Beaver Landscaping. Maybe you remember that one? The deal negotiated by Dimarco, Uziel and Desue to allow Beaver Landscaping to dump clean fill up there for $400. That was the one where Beaver made possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars by allowing construction companies around Allegheny County to dump hazardous materials up there which Beaver promptly buried. Hundreds of trucks per day for over a year. And the boro didn't know what was going on. Right. Until the DEP got wind of it and shut them down and forcing Glassport to do some cleanup but the boro just covered it up more to the tune of $80,000+.
Then lets go to the $5,000 money missing from a police investigation. Money the boro was forced to pay back with taxpayer funds.

Continued next post....
Livin the Nightmare

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Jan 18, 2013
...Continued:
How about the house ordered to be demolished by DiMarco, even though the homeowner had a court order for the boro NOT to demolish it. WHat's that costing the taxpayers?$30,000?$40,000? Thanks Chooky!
How about the hiring of two extra boro workers at a cost including benefits of another $100,000.
And the unneeded 4-wheel drive tractor bought by the boro when the regular tractor was just fine. Another $75,000?
Creating an unneeded boro manager position for a councilman who was voted out of office by the people and given a huge salary increase. No job description when they hired him, nobody else was even considered. Plus, the work he was hired to do was already being done by the boro secretaries who are still doing the work. Everybody should be lucky as him to have friends on council take care of him after the voters threw him out of office. Every Glassporter should be lucky enough to have a part time job with a huge salary increase and be able to drive a new late model luxury car. Thanks Dimarco, Crncic, Trunzo and Skerkoski.
How about Dimarco, Crncic and Desue getting their picture in the newspaper taking credit for getting funds to tear down the St Cecelias building and promising it would be torn down...last year! After wasting $200,000 through COG, the only thing really done with the building is the windows were ripped out and some of the inside walls were damaged allowing asbestos to circulate and freely leave the building. To make matters worse, it appears they will need close to a million dollars to raze the entire structure, dispose of everything, and landscape the hillside. Talk about amateurs running the town!
How about the wasted grant money (grant monies are taxes you and I paid) moving the playground several times. Each time with a new grant. My memory isn't that clear on the amount but lets put the grants at $25,000 each. Had the playground been thought out correctly the first time, the other grant monies could have been used for something else in the boro. Thanks for not thinking Mrs Crncic!
How about the paving of council persons streets and alleys along with several properties associated with council members? Especially when there were other alleys and streets in town that were more in need.

Continued next post...
Livin the Nightmare

Mckeesport, PA

#14 Jan 18, 2013
...Continued:

Don't forget the snowplowing of the fireman's parking lot (by the bar, not the one used for fire calls across from the station) and the stealing of buckets of salt at taxpayer expense.
How about the politically connected "no-bid" electrical contracts given to LeeZack whereby the boro ended up getting burned when Leezak didn't finish work and ended up using the boro credit card to pay for materials on another job he was working on. What a fiasco that has turned into. More taxpayer money wasted because of sheer boro officials stupidity. Now there are rumors circulating that boro officials had personal work done at taxpayer expense in return for the "no-bid" contracts. That's illegal and a former Clairton official just got sentenced and fined $90,000 for doing the same thing in West Mifflin.
Do you want me to still go on with all of this "nonsense" as you put it? Just what I've listed above is hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars of taxpayer money that Dimarco, Desue, Trunzo, Crncic, and Skerkoski, along with voted out councilmembers Foster and Uziel, have squandered...just recently. And you still want to pat them on the back and give them recognition??? Where is the boro getting these hundreds of thousands of dollars? There are no new businesses. They are paying the bills on borrowed money.
Apparently, you are just like them and just don't care about the taxpayers. In the old west, these people would have been tarred, feathered, and run out of town on the next train heading west. I think the people now know what is really going on in this town. I think they realized it during the last election and they soundly voted out Desue, Foster and Uziel along with Dimarco as Mayor. And the voters see how they slithered their way back into the boro offices like snakes.
Time now to finish the job and vote out for good Dimarco, Trunzo, and Skerkoski, or anybody else they try to get to run.
These people are bankrupting the future of Glassport.
Livin the Nightmare

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Jan 18, 2013
Okay...something has happened to the first two parts of my posts. Got to rewrite them again...
Livin the Nightmare

Mckeesport, PA

#16 Jan 18, 2013
Okay, now they have shown up. I blame the delay on Mikey trying to find out who No SHame is and tying up the internet with his IP tracking cable guy.

Good reading to all!
Alex Trebek

Glassport, PA

#17 Jan 19, 2013
Great and pretty accurate post Livin the Nightmare! If this was a Jeopardy moment, the answer would be:

"What bad things have come from the DeMarco, DeSue, Trunzo, Crncic, and Skerkowski led council of stupidity and wasteful spending?"
VOTER

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Jan 19, 2013
What does any this have to do with an article written by 4x Loser john deangelo and him being on topix? Back on point, vote dimarco and not deangelo.
rodger

Beaver Falls, PA

#19 Jan 19, 2013
Deangelo would be a better mayor or councilman
Rose

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Jan 19, 2013
Alex Trebek wrote:
Great and pretty accurate post Livin the Nightmare! If this was a Jeopardy moment, the answer would be:
"What bad things have come from the DeMarco, DeSue, Trunzo, Crncic, and Skerkowski led council of stupidity and wasteful spending?"
It's DiMarco.
Bob

Mckeesport, PA

#21 Jan 19, 2013
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>It's DiMarco.
Who gives a rats ass how its spelled? Everyone knows who they're talking about. It's Damarko!
Abe in town

AOL

#22 Jan 19, 2013
Problem here is everyone is running in circles as if these are the only citizens they can vote for. How about write-ins? The only way to change is to change the same council that has been in this office forever. We need to clean out the old and try some new. Finding someone willing to take the positions and not put up with the political crap here is hard but not impossible. Just a thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$250,000 police hideout is now $400,000...guess... 27 min Wayne 51
Blast from the Past 40 min Willie 6
Should Dave K's Plumbing company do 125K worth ... 52 min Janet 64
Boy falls 30-40 feet from beam in abandoned mill 1 hr GOD 70
the boro's warped priorities 9 hr GOD 54
Glassport Pool Grand Reopening Summer 2014 (May '13) 13 hr Community Leader 122
dog haus (Jan '13) Thu GOD 32
•••
•••
Glassport Dating