Police Happy neighbors
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Elizabeth, PA

#21 Jul 16, 2010
And I should complain about those people. I say something to them when I see them doing whatever they shouldnt be. And I was that one that got caught, But sad part is it was cleaned up before I even recieved that call. The neighbors are cronic complainers...I guess Im the example thats being set for the scum.......ridiculous.
Oh ok

Mckeesport, PA

#22 Jul 16, 2010
No, don't talk to them. Somebody obviously had it in for you. Report anybody for any violation to the police. Turn the tables on them. Chances are though, the person who turned you in was a neighbor on either side of you or one of the dogwalkers you yelled at. Turn the tables on them.
Gport Res

United States

#23 Jul 16, 2010
Oh ok wrote:
Well, somebody obviously complained about you and you may have to pay the price for not being more diligent. You were the one that got caught. Time for you to start complaining about the kids in front of Fuzzy's, the neighbors letting their dogs crap in your yard, the people littering in your yard. Time for you to turn the tables on those people.
Yeah, lets get the authorities involved for every little thing you see... My opinion is that the thought process of the above is part of the problem. Is it so awful or difficult to discuss with someone(your neighbor) about something that you don't agree with? It's so impersonal, not every conversation has to be confrontational. Believe it or not, people can have conversations with someone and disagree without animosity.

Elizabeth, PA

#24 Jul 16, 2010
I know for a fact it was the neighbors....I live on a corner and only have one! I hate bothering the police when im sure there are more/better things to worry about.

Elizabeth, PA

#25 Jul 16, 2010
Gport Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, lets get the authorities involved for every little thing you see... My opinion is that the thought process of the above is part of the problem. Is it so awful or difficult to discuss with someone(your neighbor) about something that you don't agree with? It's so impersonal, not every conversation has to be confrontational. Believe it or not, people can have conversations with someone and disagree without animosity.
I agree and I tried and he walked away. So all I can do is prove that Im not like the people that lived here prior....hopefully that will work...but if he is a cronic complainer, I have to wonder what is next. He is not going to run me out of my house.

I try to talk without confrontation, Im a better person than to stoop down and go to that level. But I will go there if I HAVE to.

I guess as I said before, Ill have to prove to the neighbors that I dont live like scum...I shouldnt have to prove anything to anyone, I am an adult..
WHAT

Mckeesport, PA

#26 Jul 16, 2010
Are you kidding me? You got cited for dog crap in YOUR OWN YARD? Go to court and raise hell--that is ridiculous. Why is it anyone's business? Did someone step in it? There's so much dog shit in this town on the sidewalks it's a crime and they are really citing you for what you do in your own yard? I would go to court and fight it with a vengeance and then file harrassment charges against your obviously nebbey neighbors who may be stalking you since they seem to know everything about your yard. I would then buy the biggest fence and fence them out. Outdoor blinds are also nice for unruly neighbors that cannot mind their own business. It's nobody's business what your dogs do in YOUR YARD!

Elizabeth, PA

#27 Jul 16, 2010
WHAT wrote:
Are you kidding me? You got cited for dog crap in YOUR OWN YARD? Go to court and raise hell--that is ridiculous. Why is it anyone's business? Did someone step in it? There's so much dog shit in this town on the sidewalks it's a crime and they are really citing you for what you do in your own yard? I would go to court and fight it with a vengeance and then file harrassment charges against your obviously nebbey neighbors who may be stalking you since they seem to know everything about your yard. I would then buy the biggest fence and fence them out. Outdoor blinds are also nice for unruly neighbors that cannot mind their own business. It's nobody's business what your dogs do in YOUR YARD!
Thank you as others seem to feel I deserve it.
Don't know if you read all the other posts in this discussion, but I feel as tho like you said stalked by my neighbor....and I technically can file Harassment charges on false reports and stalking . I have the forms in front of me explaining everything. I am willing to wait and see what happens between now and my hearing. As well as afterwards. Tho I will say this much....any other minor complaints from him and I will raise hell.
He has already yelled at my kids and as he was spraying his yard with a chemical....I got sprayed. He is doing it to try and make me mad. Yes I am, But I am not allowing him to see this. I will take my own actions as he did his. I am just biding my time.
for real

Mckeesport, PA

#28 Jul 16, 2010
The difference between throwing cigarette butts or any other kind of litter onto the streets is that it's not a natural substance that quickly breaks down into the soil to fertilize it. Dog feces is natural. Most people don't even see it, that's why people step in it all of the time. Yellow plastic bags from Dollar General? Yeah, that's super noticeable. Brown dog dirt nestled down among green grass and brown soil? Not so much.

And it's also her own property. Neighbors who complain about something so trivial ON SOMEONE ELSE'S PROPERTY are looking to cause trouble.

Do these people call the county every time a pigeon takes a dump on the sidewalk? Or every time a bunny leaves a pile behind?

I hate to say it, but maybe InkedMom should watch her "police happy" neighbors like a hawk and report everything they do that could possibly be considered offensive to anyone who's looking hard enough for something to be offended by.
Reporter

Mckeesport, PA

#29 Jul 16, 2010
everybody should report everybody! keep everybody on their toes and the cops busy!
Scooter crunch

Springfield, NJ

#30 Feb 11, 2013
InkedMom wrote:
Im not saying that its a minor problem for some people it is a major problem. Ive had my dog since we moved in here and one time I dont clean it up in three days....why cant people understand that?! Some people clean their mess up once a week.
But I stepped it up and instead if cleaning up 2 piles once a day, I clean it up everytime now.
But what about these people who let their dogs go in the middle of the sidewalk?! When my dog gets walked, I carry bags to clean it up. My kids have stepped in so much dog crap on the side walks its disgusting!!!
Even up by fuzzys.....there is a garbage can right there and kids still throw their garbage on the ground. Its ridiculous!!!!!
None of that is minor....its all major but of course something is being done about the wrong things in this town......
I yell at the people that let their dogs shit in my yard....I dont care if they do...as long as they clean it up. Its a pain in my ass and I get pissed off pulling beer cans, tea cartons and other grabage off of my sidewalk and hedges. I keep around my house clean. I dont want it to look like shit like a lot of houses down here do.
My kids dont litter. I taught them about the effects of the oil spill.
Just clean up the shit already!
WoW

Coronado Ntl Forest, AZ

#31 Feb 13, 2013
Scooter crunch wrote:
<quoted text>Just clean up the shit already!
Good job waking up a two year old thread!
Wow

Springfield, NJ

#32 Feb 13, 2013
And by the way, I got tons of scat in my yard too if anybody wants to come clean or complain about it!
Jimbob

Mckeesport, PA

#33 Feb 13, 2013
No sh it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heritage day sponsor 3 hr Trump 2
Lets clean house 12 hr genus 47
Paul Shelly Obama Snowflake Voter Tue liberals are racist 5
AJ Richardson for McKeesport Mayor! (Oct '15) Tue Candyman 13
News 5 Plead Guilty In Alleged Mon Valley Gambling Ring (Apr '14) Tue Candyman 75
Elaina quotes May 20 Queeg 25
Coach McArdle May 18 Coach McArdle fan 1

Glassport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glassport Mortgages