The Dog Haus commits business SUICIDE!

Posted in the Glassport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Game Over

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Jul 9, 2012
Well its over for them, they called out a councilman, questioned authority and asked where funds went. The hot dogger must not know how things work around here!
The Dawg Haus

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Jul 9, 2012
I called out a councilman?. Did I accuse that certain councilman of any wrongdoing? This stuff was going on before he even got his seat on council. Come out from behind the screenname and state whats on your mind.....
TheSpotsHot

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Jul 9, 2012
The Dawg Haus hit the spot Sat night. You guys aren't going anywhere. It seems like you are the talk of Port Vue and Liberty. See you guys this weekend.
Always Great

United States

#4 Jul 9, 2012
This is great shitzle !
Game Over

Mckeesport, PA

#5 Jul 9, 2012
The Dawg Haus wrote:
I called out a councilman?. Did I accuse that certain councilman of any wrongdoing? This stuff was going on before he even got his seat on council. Come out from behind the screenname and state whats on your mind.....
You stated you gave Kave Dowalksi the info and he shrugged his shoulders.
TheSpotsHot

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Jul 9, 2012
Shrugged his shoulders, yes. Did I say he commited any thefts or had anything to do with the money. No need to explain myself. But I will say that the baseball fields are owned by Glassport and are considered parks and rec. I guess youd have to have a kid play for GAA and see whats going on. Its funny how the littlest comments can hurt someones feelings.
How MAny

Mckeesport, PA

#7 Jul 9, 2012
TheSpotsHot wrote:
The Dawg Haus hit the spot Sat night. You guys aren't going anywhere. It seems like you are the talk of Port Vue and Liberty. See you guys this weekend.
Talking about yourself EHH?

Since: Jul 12

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Jul 9, 2012
TheSpotsHot wrote:
Shrugged his shoulders, yes. Did I say he commited any thefts or had anything to do with the money. No need to explain myself. But I will say that the baseball fields are owned by Glassport and are considered parks and rec. I guess youd have to have a kid play for GAA and see whats going on. Its funny how the littlest comments can hurt someones feelings.
Ok Now that I know who you are Thanks but I can deal w this myself. Everyone else GROW Up.. LOL. This has been enjoyable but I have a family to attend to so you all have a GREAT night
How MAny

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Jul 9, 2012
Finally catch on to how you post?
TheSpotsHot

United States

#10 Jul 11, 2012
The Dawg Haus wrote:
<quoted text> Ok Now that I know who you are Thanks but I can deal w this myself. Everyone else GROW Up.. LOL. This has been enjoyable but I have a family to attend to so you all have a GREAT night
Buddy, you have no clue who I am. But, I know who you are, and I wasn't intentionally defending you.
Bull spit

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Jul 11, 2012
You forgot what name you were posting under and talked back to yourself.
The Dawg Haus

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Jul 12, 2012
I def dont need you to defend me or my business. Thats why you are hiding behind a screenname and Im out here letting everyone know who I am. Im Mike. I think people are too scared to show thier identity and be straight up. WHAT A JOKE!!! Im laughing at ALL you idiots
The Dawg Haus

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Jul 12, 2012
This town is full of scum, not even the low life trash want any footlongs. If I don't get busy soon I'm gonna have to relocate to braddock.
the one

Morgantown, WV

#14 Jul 13, 2012
The Dawg Haus wrote:
This town is full of scum, not even the low life trash want any footlongs. If I don't get busy soon I'm gonna have to relocate to braddock.
I warned you . Quit running your mouth like a topix tuff guy or your gonna be closing your doors really soon . Not a very good business plan to be calling you costumer base scum . Idiot .
dog muncher

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Jul 13, 2012
The Dawg Haus wrote:
I def dont need you to defend me or my business. Thats why you are hiding behind a screenname and Im out here letting everyone know who I am. Im Mike. I think people are too scared to show thier identity and be straight up. WHAT A JOKE!!! Im laughing at ALL you idiots
What's your last name, Mike?
The Sword

Elizabeth, PA

#16 Jul 13, 2012
dog muncher wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your last name, Mike?
His last name is Orlick.And i was told that him,jim rocco and the mayor are going to run for council in the spring.
dog muncher

Mckeesport, PA

#17 Jul 13, 2012
Thanks. That name isn't familiar. Hope that second part's a joke.
WhatEver

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Jul 13, 2012
As long as rocco is in charge of the finances, we should be ok.
BoyWonder

Jersey City, NJ

#19 Jul 13, 2012
Haha no Jim Rocco couldn't afford to pay attention let alone have a business.lmao
The Dawg Haus

Jersey City, NJ

#20 Jul 13, 2012
First off warning? Lmao. The only person I called a snake is Jimmy Rocco. These doors will never close. The Dawg Haus is here to stay. And get the name right. Orlic. Computer tough guys. Lol. Obviously people in this community like us because not only do people stop in to buy food but the stop in to say hi. All the people bashing us in this site are PATHETIC.As for running for council, not me. But Rocco def won't get in...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elaina quotes 50 min Mr DQ 17
Easter Breakfast 1 hr Garage Girl 38
High Grass 1 hr Garage Girl 4
I am the real Elaina Tue PublicCrap 11
Candidates Tue Salted 15
At least I see effort (Jul '16) Tue Augs 27
Tom B Apr 24 Summers Eve 6

Glassport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance