First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Here I go

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Rumor mill alert . All the players are jumping ship.Some are being asked to play football . Most are tired of what they feel is bad coaching.
snitch

Morgantown, WV

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Nobody cares
The Word

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Here I go wrote:
Rumor mill alert . All the players are jumping ship.Some are being asked to play football . Most are tired of what they feel is bad coaching.
It's very true. The "Incompetant Dean Vickers" couldn't win with the talent he had and is now driving away the talent that's remaining. Nice job idiot. When will the SA School Board fire this clown?
Football Moms Rule

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Here I go wrote:
They should play football. More recognition as football is America's sport. They can follow in the footsteps of Jesse James, play football at a big time college if you're good enough. Where can a kid playing soccer end up? Nowhere except sitting at home posting on Topix after he/she graduates.
Melissa C

West Mifflin, PA

#5 Nov 13, 2012
my dad watches xxx rated movies all day and when mom comes homefrom work he drills her as she just enters the house and bends her ova the diningroom table
thnak god da place mats r washable
Fball booster

Mckeesport, PA

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Football Moms Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
They should play football. More recognition as football is America's sport. They can follow in the footsteps of Jesse James, play football at a big time college if you're good enough. Where can a kid playing soccer end up? Nowhere except sitting at home posting on Topix after he/she graduates.
Great one Moms!! I am a little disappointed in the soccer people not coming out and showing support at the football playoff game like they were instructed to do. To me, that violates the agreement we had at the soccer/football/band parents meeting of the minds. Can't trust them at all and now some of them want to come out for football?
Lil Nickie

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Nov 13, 2012
I'd rather blow the janitor than watch a soccer game
bill fleming

West Mifflin, PA

#9 Nov 13, 2012
i find it strange that no academics are dicussed in here wile the PSSA's are giong down the tubes in the district you all care about sports sucha shame
Here I go

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Not true booster . A lot of the soccer people were always at the football games , even the away games . So I'm pretty sure (A) you weren't paying attention and/or (B) you wouldn't know a soccer players to see one.I hardly ever saw a football player or band member at any soccer games home or away .The truth is they are going to need athletes next year and the only way your going to get them is to cannibalize soccer team. And (# I heard it ) some of them are starters .
Bob

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Lil Nickie wrote:
Probably cause your too stupid to understand the game!
Bob

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Lil Nickie wrote:
And coincidentally, I'm a janitor:) how you doin???
Mikey

Mckeesport, PA

#14 Nov 15, 2012
No way should the soccer coach get fired. He made the playoffs this year for Pete's sake! No sane person would fire him.
snitch

Ardsley, NY

#15 Nov 15, 2012
I think mike should be the new head coach .
Mikey

Mckeesport, PA

#16 Nov 15, 2012
No Way. I'm not qualified plus I don't think the school district cares for me. Dean is the man! You can't fire a guy who just made the playoffs.
What A Clown

Morgantown, WV

#18 Nov 15, 2012
Mikey wrote:
No Way. I'm not qualified plus I don't think the school district cares for me. Dean is the man! You can't fire a guy who just made the playoffs.
Well, I'm guessing that either your Deanie the Weenie himself, one of his kids or one of the married mothers he dates? He is a complete fool. Ever watch him coach? He sits on the bench, talks non stop to the asst. coach and never watches the game. In addition, what exactly is SA keeping him as coach for? He got into the playoffs for the 1st time in his coaching career, EVER! Wow, lets reward one lucky year and forget the last 10 years he's been losing. Besides, he won because he finally lucked into getting a team that had athletes. You know, the ones that are now leaving to play football because they cannot stand him. The fact is they won despite his coaching, not because of it.
Brad

Glassport, PA

#19 Nov 15, 2012
Mikey can coach circles around him and has. Plus the school board has already contacted mikey to coach but he is already coaching. Hopefully they hire the assistant full time as head and dumps deenie the winnie. The boys deserve good coaching.
snitch

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Nov 15, 2012
Brad wrote:
Mikey can coach circles around him and has. Plus the school board has already contacted mikey to coach but he is already coaching. Hopefully they hire the assistant full time as head and dumps deenie the winnie. The boys deserve good coaching.
lol hahahah lmfao
Soccer Mom

Mckeesport, PA

#22 Nov 16, 2012
Brad wrote:
I highly doubt that. I heard the district had him and his old man thrown out when they tried to meet with the school regarding Mikey's suspension from going to high school soccer games for threatening a coach.
Interested Observer

Homestead, PA

#23 Nov 16, 2012
And what level of playing experience do all these guys that are being discussed as coaches have? You have to know how to play the game to coach effectively. SA soccer style hasn't changed in 30 years. I see the same 9th street dump and chase mentality being coached currently in the youth system all the way through the high school. If you are approaching it as a game of chance then what are you realling coaching/teaching?
Moe

Mckeesport, PA

#24 Nov 16, 2012
Interested Observer wrote:
And what level of playing experience do all these guys that are being discussed as coaches have? You have to know how to play the game to coach effectively. SA soccer style hasn't changed in 30 years. I see the same 9th street dump and chase mentality being coached currently in the youth system all the way through the high school. If you are approaching it as a game of chance then what are you realling coaching/teaching?
any way you cut it Mikey is still a loser tard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike thomas 11 hr Smdh 4
Our Mayor SUX 20 hr Swamp Skunk 4
How to find? 20 hr Ready Fiveskin 5
25 Cent Adult Movies (Nov '12) 20 hr Readdy Fiveskin 13
Paul Shelly Obama Snowflake Voter 20 hr Swamp Skunk 6
Heritage day sponsor 20 hr Candyman 8
Lets clean house Wed genus 47

Glassport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance