Glassport Police are the problem

Glassport Police are the problem

Posted in the Glassport Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
over it

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Aug 6, 2012
Glassport Police are the real problem in the town along with the council and the mayor. They let the problems that are an issue go and that is the reason there is so much violence and crime in this small town. When we have a cop that would rather party and sleep with young girls rather than do his job that IS A PROBLEM!(atleast i belive so) Where do these cops come from that keep comming in to this town? Not all of the cops are this way but about 4 or 5 which include the 3 new ones. It's just sad when you can not feel safe in your homes because the people that pledge to "Protect and Serve" are not! The 800 block of Hemlock seems to be quite and issue and there is NOT A THING being done by the police to stop it. I hear calls to the section 8 building in the alley almost every night and the police turn the other cheek because they fear loosing their job. They are afraid the african americans will press charges against them for being racist, well if your doing your job correct to begin with you would have no reason to fear the loss of your postion! Get your priorities straight cops!

Since: May 12

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Which cops are you referring to when stating that they party and sleep with young girls. Which new Officers do not take their job seriously. Correct me if Im wrong, but the Police are hired by yours truely, badge master himself. Certain Officers probably do turn their head, shame on them. However some Officers don't, personally myself I'd hate to have a run in with them, they'd probably whoop my azzz! So if your ballzy enough post more , let us in on the scoop.
Lol

Knoxville, TN

#3 Aug 6, 2012
Always Great wrote:
Which cops are you referring to when stating that they party and sleep with young girls. Which new Officers do not take their job seriously. Correct me if Im wrong, but the Police are hired by yours truely, badge master himself. Certain Officers probably do turn their head, shame on them. However some Officers don't, personally myself I'd hate to have a run in with them, they'd probably whoop my azzz! So if your ballzy enough post more , let us in on the scoop.
You claim to know it all, so why don't you let us into your world, smart guy!
Foster for MAYOR

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Know it all, like an insider. Defends boro employees, firehall, police and boro officials more than a normal non-boro affiliated citizen would.

Since: May 12

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to know it all, so why don't you let us into your world, smart guy!
Didn't start the post, someone who thinks they know everything did. LOL
Dre

Springfield, NJ

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Always Great, I have to disagree slightly with you on this one. I do believe the police are the problem. Them, and of course, the badge man. They are not doing their jobs at all. A couple of these clowns don't even know what street is what. And Nick C, well his actions speak for themselves. He just rides around and hides in different boros when he's on. Then there is Dan K, who if he's eating at Pepinos or sitting at the Firehall, just simply turns down his radio. The new guys....USELESS. And don't get me started on Hop-a-long. Now Mike P and Shawn D....different story. They do their jobs correctly. Problem is, Shawn D won't be back for a while and Mike P is only one man. Starts with "lead by example". Who in the blue hell leads, Sleepy Tim? I doubt that. The Mayor with a Badge? I double doubt that too. Just start packing heat and take the law into your own hands, while these clowns hide in other boros and do their thing.....

Glassport, which used to be a very nice place to live, is rapidly turning into Braddock. Weed growth(WHERE'S THE CODE ENFORCMENT OFFICER), out-dated building permits and property falling in(WHERE'S THE BUILDING INSPECTOR? Dirt bikes riding up and down the streets(BECAUSE OUR MAYOR LOVES BIKES), but this is illegal. This is a joke.

It all starts with Council and the Mayor. Get these people to do their jobs and everything would be fine. Why pay these people if they don't work. If something as easy as building permits and high grass can't be enforced, who's going to enforce the drug problem and the real crime?

Quit hiding Mayor! Make your cops WORK!!!! You wonder why you're about to lose your title. You should be ashamed and resign immediately. It all starts with YOU.

((xxxxx)) I still love ya Always Great!! But these cops and mayor make my ball$ itch.
Nero Fiddles

Mckeesport, PA

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Code enforcement is the problem!(in that there appears to be NO CODE ENFORCEMENT WHATSOEVER)

Since: May 12

United States

#8 Aug 7, 2012
Your opinion is taken with great respect. This borough during these hard times need street smart Police. Some just think that when their shift is done by laying their heads on their pillows the problems just dissapears. Yes, Glassport was a great place years ago, everyone knew where this town was and how stable it used to be. With the Mayor we have now , we cannot make any kind if a B line to change for the better. As an elected official, he took an oath for the citizens and hasn't even opened the book to the first page! There's pollutants of all kinds in this town and it needs to start being cleaned up before we lose all they we once cherrished and loved and work so hard for. The battle is never lost it just gets pushed to the side. This community can and will be at the top again. Keep the faith that soon the Dynamic Duo (DeVerse and Piccini) can be our saviours, and in 16 months the New Mayor will let them loose.
one of many

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Aug 7, 2012
I don't know about Piccini?? He is a questionable police officer.I told him abut an individual that sells pills,and officer Piccini sided with the drug seller,they are friends....This individual gets away with lot in this town,just because he is friends with certain officers.So Piccini I do not trust at all...The two times I called the police on this individual Piccini came,I made the call you would think the officer would talk to me first about why I called,but no he talked to the individual I called about first.Then the officer talked to me next I explained why I called and he basically shrugged it off saying he would have to take it as a he said she said BS....That was completely wrong talking to the person I called the police about first?????
d and k

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Aug 7, 2012
one of many wrote:
I don't know about Piccini?? He is a questionable police officer.I told him abut an individual that sells pills,and officer Piccini sided with the drug seller,they are friends....This individual gets away with lot in this town,just because he is friends with certain officers.So Piccini I do not trust at all...The two times I called the police on this individual Piccini came,I made the call you would think the officer would talk to me first about why I called,but no he talked to the individual I called about first.Then the officer talked to me next I explained why I called and he basically shrugged it off saying he would have to take it as a he said she said BS....That was completely wrong talking to the person I called the police about first?????
Go over his head. Call the state or county police and explain to them what you've said here. Then you'll see action.

Since: May 12

United States

#12 Aug 7, 2012
Maybe he did indeed take mental notes, need a solid case first, then action, common sense. Piccini is a fine gentlemen and a respected Officer. Don't guess as to what he is thinking, trust his thoughts.
deputy dog

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Aug 7, 2012
Come on give it a break K-9 Zen is smarter than Mr. P.

Since: May 12

United States

#14 Aug 7, 2012
Thanks to Zens trainer and handler he probably is the smartest Police Officer, no disrepect intended.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#15 Aug 8, 2012
Picinni is one man fighting this himself, he wont get any help until Shawn comes back. The others are worthless and dont know what to do. There scared of people and getting suied. Then you have the guys that are just out -ucking off all night.
Yes your right when you say they hide in other boroughs or sit at rite-aid all night, these guys are clueless.

Someone has got to do something here
LickerLady

Mckeesport, PA

#16 Aug 8, 2012
All Balls wrote:
Picinni is one man fighting this himself, he wont get any help until Shawn comes back. The others are worthless and dont know what to do. There scared of people and getting suied. Then you have the guys that are just out -ucking off all night.
Yes your right when you say they hide in other boroughs or sit at rite-aid all night, these guys are clueless.
Someone has got to do something here
.. Or on Hemlock flirtig with the little 13 yr olds. Ive seen Piccinni in action and Yes, he does his job very well. He can only do as much as the Mayor will let him though. Would you rather them replace him with one of these idiotic police officers that get paid to look pretty and flirt with young girls?? Didnt think so

Since: May 12

United States

#17 Aug 8, 2012
Yes, that someone is not Mitch, and if we had any kind of Police Chief he would tell Mitch to mind his own f..king business. P.S. give the dam badge back , it and you are useless.
LickerLady

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Aug 8, 2012
It has to be offensive to the other officers who actually earned thier badges for the mayor to ride around with a fake one impersonating them. That would be like someone impersonating a marine etc
Dre

Springfield, NJ

#19 Aug 8, 2012
These police are just play pimpin. With the exception of mike, this depot is ran like Holy Moly donut shop!
the one

Morgantown, WV

#20 Aug 8, 2012
one of many wrote:
I don't know about Piccini?? He is a questionable police officer.I told him abut an individual that sells pills,and officer Piccini sided with the drug seller,they are friends....This individual gets away with lot in this town,just because he is friends with certain officers.So Piccini I do not trust at all...The two times I called the police on this individual Piccini came,I made the call you would think the officer would talk to me first about why I called,but no he talked to the individual I called about first.Then the officer talked to me next I explained why I called and he basically shrugged it off saying he would have to take it as a he said she said BS....That was completely wrong talking to the person I called the police about first?????
well f it , put the person's name out there . The people of this town should know who the dealers are.
In need indeed

Mckeesport, PA

#21 Aug 8, 2012
Put the dealers contact info, my hands cant quit shaking!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) 10 min Pork Fart Politics 137
35th State Rep REPUBLICAN VOTERS BEWARE (Oct '16) 4 hr Equal Justice for... 43
Glassport Streets are falling apart 16 hr Rahaha 32
Is anyone up for a creampie? 20 hr Sammy Semen 13
kyoto health spa (Feb '14) 23 hr Lou Stoll 32
St. Agnes Fair Aug 13 Willie Behardagain 5
Ron Beck (Oct '14) Aug 11 Pork Fart Politics 185

Glassport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glassport Mortgages