Seniors for Rosemary!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OLDTIMER

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Feb 24, 2013
She's got the support of us senior citizens. We all remember when Glassport was a nice place to live and we've seen the decline happen with those presently in charge.
Always Great

Springfield, NJ

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Get real! Your post is absolute nonsense James?
Midtimer

Glassport, PA

#3 Feb 24, 2013
It seems like many people in town are so skanky that they don't even recognize what this once great town has turned into. Everything's great as far as they're concerned. Truly sad and scary. Wake up.
Bom Tradley

Glassport, PA

#4 Feb 24, 2013
People WAKE UP!!! Two bradleys on the same board; are you kidding me? This smells like something stinky. Time to call the county. These people are snakes. Oh, and they are Glassportman and No Shame!!!!!
Always Great

Springfield, NJ

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Lady Grumpy will never win anyway. Name more then 5 votes and please don't include her family?
Always Great

Springfield, NJ

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Always Great wrote:
Lady Grumpy will never win anyway. Name more then 5 votes and please don't include her family?
Than 5 votes no then.
Dookie Chimarco

Mckeesport, PA

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Bom Tradley wrote:
People WAKE UP!!! Two bradleys on the same board; are you kidding me? This smells like something stinky. Time to call the county. These people are snakes. Oh, and they are Glassportman and No Shame!!!!!
whats the difference? the other side has father in law lou and chookie while rosie actually runs the show and she's not elected.
roundy

United States

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Everyone who cares about doing things right and public services for the people wants rosemary
senior

United States

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Rosemary has our votes alright , we are tired of words and no results for the past 12 yrs.
30 something

United States

#10 Feb 25, 2013
We on my block and school bus stop WANTS rosemary too. she has our votes
Jeff

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Feb 25, 2013
I vote for her just to piss off the Topix Trolls.
GPD

Glassport, PA

#12 Feb 25, 2013
Can you imagine our pd with her? Omg. Chook for us
30 something

United States

#13 Feb 25, 2013
GPD wrote:
Can you imagine our pd with her? Omg. Chook for us
. Would only get better letting the trained police just do their jobs that they were trained to do .she will suceed. Rosemary for mayor
Bush Gardens

Springfield, NJ

#14 Feb 25, 2013
Seniors don't want her, ask anyone of them.
Bob

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Feb 26, 2013
Bush Gardens wrote:
Seniors don't want her, ask anyone of them.
Sorry, they do. You're referring to the 10-15 who populate the senior center for the free meals. Yes, those are the ones who can't think for themselves, the white haired one does their thinking for them.

Their are a whole bunch of seniors who don't go there and who aren't influenced by the white haired one. People are sick of him too.

It's time Glassport! Rid this boro of the political "non-leadership" that's turning Glassport into the next Braddock. Vote for Rosemary!
Bob

Glassport, PA

#16 Feb 26, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, they do. You're referring to the 10-15 who populate the senior center for the free meals. Yes, those are the ones who can't think for themselves, the white haired one does their thinking for them.
Their are a whole bunch of seniors who don't go there and who aren't influenced by the white haired one. People are sick of him too.
It's time Glassport! Rid this boro of the political "non-leadership" that's turning Glassport into the next Braddock. Vote for Rosemary!
I forgot to mention that only 8% of the voters are seniors. They don't vote anymore and the super voter list proves that. That said, mummy don't stand a chance. I'm changing my mind, Vote DiMarco
Mikey

Mckeesport, PA

#17 Feb 26, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to mention that only 8% of the voters are seniors. They don't vote anymore and the super voter list proves that. That said, mummy don't stand a chance. I'm changing my mind, Vote DiMarco
How about using your own name instead of hiding like the coward you are behind somebody elses screen name and posting false things?
Bob

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Feb 26, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
How about using your own name instead of hiding like the coward you are behind somebody elses screen name and posting false things?

How about you shut it! This is Topix baby! There is no truth or civility. Just a bunch of crazy goofs typing on a computer. If you want something civil and productive, move to a town that give a [email protected] and where people actually have brains.
Bob

Springfield, NJ

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe, the little sissy boy is offended! Watch out little boy, daddy can't protect you on Topix. And I especially like how you're not cowering behind the computer and using your real name. You are the towns biggest piece of crap! You being a retard, I can understand how my name changing would confuse you! But, I have to be honest, it don't bother me one bit.
Always Great

Springfield, NJ

#20 Feb 26, 2013
Myself and others frequently socialize at the Senior Center, have not heard any votes going Rosemary's way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Too Many Mom's Boy's on Topix 12 hr Queeg 6
Council Does Great Work Improving Essentials 12 hr Queeg 5
Hags place 21 hr yee-yee 43
Mutt Jr's customer appreciation day 21 hr yee-yee 9
SA school board or Glassport boro Jun 25 Football parent 15
Vote Jun 25 Big Man 4
So sick of the "wannabe tattoo artist " Jun 25 Big Man 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glassport Mortgages