First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Some Shame

Glassport, PA

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Merry Chrismas to all, and espically No Shame. I hate to see someone as lonely as you, alone on Christmas. Friend request me on Facebook and ill buy you a Christmas present. Have a great and safe holiday ((xoxoxo))
Little Shame

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Your right Some Shame absolutely no one should be alone on Christmas. Hopefully No Shame won't friend me, not only would I click not now, I would tell him to stay the f..k home and be miserable like the Grinch he is??? Merry Merry Christmas and to all a good night!(XoxoxoxO)
Lots of Shame

Ardsley, NY

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Maybe he will go to midnight mass at St. Cecilias? He wouldnt even understand that he was alone.
Complete Shame

Glassport, PA

#4 Dec 20, 2012
I enjoy No Shame. Wouldn't be friends with him, but he's fun on here.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 20, 2012
MERRRRRY XMAS TO THE SHAME. We here you been a baaaaad boy and you will be getting coal for xmas. Enjoy it alone.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 20, 2012
*hear
A Friend

Elizabeth, PA

#7 Dec 20, 2012
No Shame is a she.And there will be lot's of friends and family over this christmas.

Since: May 12

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2012
ALWAYS wishing GREAT health, wealth and prosperity to everyone this Holiday Season. May you all get what you wish for from Santa. I was told by a little elf there were a few stockings of coal being hung on the chimney tho? Who has been bad???(OxoxoxoX)
Livin the Nightmare

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Dec 20, 2012
Nice to see Mikey back using his loser moniker, Fredo What. How appropriate! Once a loser always a loser, I guess. Mikey knows!
Livin the Nightmare

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Dec 20, 2012
Always Great wrote:
ALWAYS wishing GREAT health, wealth and prosperity to everyone this Holiday Season. May you all get what you wish for from Santa. I was told by a little elf there were a few stockings of coal being hung on the chimney tho? Who has been bad???(OxoxoxoX)
Oh, those are for Desue, Demarco, Crncic, Trunzo, and Skerkoski. There are a few others hanging too that have little turds in them. Those are for Mikey, Brad, Rose, and Belinda.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 20, 2012
Livin the Nightmare wrote:
Nice to see Mikey back using his loser moniker, Fredo What. How appropriate! Once a loser always a loser, I guess. Mikey knows!
Reading all this crud has you thinking everyone is Mikey-STILL. Maybe you're Mikey and your just deflecting. Mikey has more stones than you, because he at least used his name when he posted. He left his email too. You, No Shame, are obsessed with Mikey. Not knowing Mikey that well, he seems like a good guy. See, you are filled with hate, where him, Always Great, All Balls, and me all have love for you. We post for entertainment and you post to bitch.

Oh well no shame, aka Living the Nightmare, you keep hating because really, nobody cares. You make not one bit of difference in this town or the world. You are useless. But you do provide us all with fun. You say knowledge but we say fun. YOURE FUN. Now where the hell is Glassportman... OH CRUD, that's where I recognized the post(s). You're not No Shame. You're Glassportman. Same difference. You're both sitting in some little living room, drinking warm apple cider, having a circle jerk. Post the pictures for some holiday cheer. Merry Christmas. Hope to hear back from my friends. ALL BALLS
All Balls

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Dec 20, 2012
FREDO WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading all this crud has you thinking everyone is Mikey-STILL. Maybe you're Mikey and your just deflecting. Mikey has more stones than you, because he at least used his name when he posted. He left his email too. You, No Shame, are obsessed with Mikey. Not knowing Mikey that well, he seems like a good guy. See, you are filled with hate, where him, Always Great, All Balls, and me all have love for you. We post for entertainment and you post to bitch.
Oh well no shame, aka Living the Nightmare, you keep hating because really, nobody cares. You make not one bit of difference in this town or the world. You are useless. But you do provide us all with fun. You say knowledge but we say fun. YOURE FUN. Now where the hell is Glassportman... OH CRUD, that's where I recognized the post(s). You're not No Shame. You're Glassportman. Same difference. You're both sitting in some little living room, drinking warm apple cider, having a circle jerk. Post the pictures for some holiday cheer. Merry Christmas. Hope to hear back from my friends. ALL BALLS
Still an idiot, huh Mike?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Mikemikemikemikemikemikemikemi kemikemikemikemikemikemikemike mikemikemikemikemikemikemikemi kemikemikemike
Livin the Nightmare

Mckeesport, PA

#14 Dec 21, 2012
Mikey - LaLaLaLaLa, LaLa, LaLoser!!!!
Bob

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Dec 22, 2012
Does anybody else get the sense that No Shame "owns" Mikey and his daddy's friends? I mean when he posts they get their panties up in a bunch and attack him. When he doesn't post they attack him. They are obsessed with him. That kind of obsession usually happens when somebody keeps telling the truth and the others have no rebuttle and want to quiet the person up so they gang up and verbally attack him. And when that same prson doesn't post, it bothers them so much that he exposed them that they keep on attacking his reputation. Just saying.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17 Dec 22, 2012
Merry Christmas little fools. I see your all still on here running the same bull. But yet still spineless as hell.
Bob

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Dec 22, 2012
All Balls wrote:
Merry Christmas little fools. I see your all still on here running the same bull. But yet still spineless as hell.
Wow! Coming from the spineless one himself!!
Bob

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Dec 22, 2012
Put your name out there bub, I did. Everybody knows who I am.

Since: May 12

United States

#20 Dec 22, 2012
All Balls wrote:
Merry Christmas little fools. I see your all still on here running the same bull. But yet still spineless as hell.
And some dance around the bull?
Fire Marshall Bill

Elizabeth, PA

#21 Dec 22, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Coming from the spineless one himself!!
You mean her.Everyone knows all balls is belinda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Council Does Great Work Improving Essentials 2 hr JRB 3
SA school board or Glassport boro 8 hr Football parent 15
Too Many Mom's Boy's on Topix 10 hr Stinkbag 5
Mutt Jr's customer appreciation day 13 hr Queeg 2
Vote 16 hr Big Man 4
So sick of the "wannabe tattoo artist " 16 hr Big Man 9
Glassport Forum (Nov '10) Fri Tony 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glassport Mortgages