First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hahahahahahahaha

Mckeesport, PA

#66 Sep 9, 2012
U R welcome 2 leave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that black people are violent and out of control? Wow. Way to negatively stereotype people, jackass. You sound like a massive racist.
I'm really not sure that's the point they're trying to make, but if it was, they were definitely right! And yes, I'm racist and proud of it.
Chris Brown

Mckeesport, PA

#67 Sep 10, 2012
That's exactly what she was saying. She was saying that black people are wild, violent, irrational, dangerous criminals. And she phrased it as a threat.
poo poo

Pittsburgh, PA

#68 Sep 13, 2012
You'll are funnnnyyyyyy. Funny shut the front door.
beat a dead dawg

Mckeesport, PA

#69 Sep 13, 2012
That's what we told the dog house owner, he didn't listen to us on here. Yes i have ate there, only place at 3 am open, and yes the place is ghetto - should belong in Mckeesport or Braddock.
Buzz Lightyear

Newark, NJ

#70 Sep 14, 2012
beat a dead dawg wrote:
That's what we told the dog house owner, he didn't listen to us on here. Yes i have ate there, only place at 3 am open, and yes the place is ghetto - should belong in Mckeesport or Braddock.
and your eating there so where do you belong?lmao Too many people talking crap half if you most likely eat there on a regular basis...This town is filled with people who talk a whole good game behind closed doors but don't man up and say it to their faces.There's a fine line between criticism and just plain trash talk.
NoLife

Mckeesport, PA

#71 Sep 14, 2012
I miss Dawg Haus updates. Those people are interesting.
DogsArentUs

Zebulon, NC

#72 Sep 14, 2012
The Dawg Haus people probably put thier tales between thier legs and ran. I heard thier selling the place already. Everyone warned them they wouldnt last 3 months there
Sinbad

Elizabeth, PA

#73 Sep 14, 2012
If they close what will jim rocco do?.
kibbleznbits

Mckeesport, PA

#74 Sep 14, 2012
Hell probably end up running the place into the ground. The Coffee Shop is the one thats buying it
Hasta La Vista Baby

Mckeesport, PA

#75 Sep 14, 2012
DogsArentUs wrote:
The Dawg Haus people probably put thier tales between thier legs and ran. I heard thier selling the place already. Everyone warned them they wouldnt last 3 months there
That sucks. That's sad. At least they tried. God bless them for that. Hopefully someone else can do better with it.

Since: May 12

United States

#76 Sep 14, 2012
Didn't listen ,told yunz stay off Topix.
Buzz Lightyear

Jersey City, NJ

#77 Sep 15, 2012
Always Great wrote:
Didn't listen ,told yunz stay off Topix.
Who'd you tell stay off topix?
Omg

Mckeesport, PA

#78 Mar 7, 2013
This town is CRAZY

They tried to start a business
Tried to do some free advertising
Got bashed
Got helpful criticism
Didn't take it---- cause there sign was a lil whacked
They should of had a grand opening and brought in a radio station gave some free dogs away and slowly raised prices to current price, maybe pass out flyers door to door rather than just to people walking by that way they could of met alot more people and brought in more business a lil less loitering with the teens out front could of helped
All in all it looked like a kid hang out. That's why I never went in really. I felt like I had to walk the plank to go in and I love hot dogs too????
JUST SAYING???????
mjg

Mckeesport, PA

#79 Mar 7, 2013
Nothing beats a sabrett hotdog anyway
Brad

Mckeesport, PA

#80 Mar 8, 2013
Omg wrote:
This town is CRAZY
They tried to start a business
Tried to do some free advertising
Got bashed
Got helpful criticism
Didn't take it---- cause there sign was a lil whacked
They should of had a grand opening and brought in a radio station gave some free dogs away and slowly raised prices to current price, maybe pass out flyers door to door rather than just to people walking by that way they could of met alot more people and brought in more business a lil less loitering with the teens out front could of helped
All in all it looked like a kid hang out. That's why I never went in really. I felt like I had to walk the plank to go in and I love hot dogs too????
JUST SAYING???????
Hey...Diaperman/Xxxx quit making up more names, I know its you. Been hanging out by the riverbank lately burning any more green branches and dumping those dirty diapers?
NANCI

United States

#81 Apr 19, 2013
glassport is turning into little africa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kushner 29 min NP-Kushner 1
rick barone snitch 39 min allaboutthatlife 1
confidential inform unmasked 3 hr Fill Maredtale 6
Huge Investigation 3 hr Fill Maredtale 24
democratic vs republician Sat Phony Comey 16
A tried & convicted felon and a wife beating sicko Sat Phony Comey 3
Bang Bang Shaved Toe Beef Gang Fri Candyman 5

Glassport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance