Everyone that hates the dawg haus
child__of_the_ho odlum

Battle Creek, MI

#42 Aug 5, 2012
You know booze.."Everyone here is an acoholic"..

Since: Jul 12

Elizabeth, PA

#43 Aug 5, 2012
child__of_the_hoodlum wrote:
You know booze.."Everyone here is an acoholic"..
hey child...nice to see you again.

Since: May 12

United States

#44 Aug 5, 2012
Really..... Don't look !!! Then it won't bother you.

Since: Jul 12

Elizabeth, PA

#45 Aug 5, 2012
Always Great wrote:
Oh great one... it was an observation and constructive criticism. Never said that it bothered me. Personally, I could not care less as to how they run their business. I wish them nothing but prosperity.
BoyWonder

Mckeesport, PA

#46 Aug 5, 2012
Always Great wrote:
Amen to that! It seems as though noone in this town is ever happy.It's not as though the sign is causing anyone harm.After all we have The Almighty Mayor patrolling the streets to make sure of that.lol

Since: May 12

United States

#47 Aug 5, 2012
Someone please tell the Mayor to go home, the streets is no place for him. His Badge means nothing to anyone.
BoyWonder

Mckeesport, PA

#48 Aug 5, 2012
boozandcigs wrote:
<quoted text>The sign is unreadable from a moving car. The lettering is too fancy and can't be discerned from a moving vehicle. The random letter "P" certainly doesn't help. Because I live here, I know what it reads. Other people passing through may not. Since it's not a stand alone building, it's harder to read as you pass by. It doesn't stand out as a hot dog shop.
I'm pleased that their business is doing well. This is an observation and constructive criticism... not picking or hating. Quality of life and employment has no bearing on making observational opinions. Glad you find humor in Topix
I believe that someone on Topix had mentioned about the sign post to the owner and he in fact is having it redone this upcoming week. I myself have even given him some advice as the "loitering" part and also about staying off of Topix in which I see he has taken in stride. Although I had my doubts about the hotdog shop I feel that this is going to be a great business in Glassport. Have never seen so many smiling faces in one small place in Glassport.
Timmy

Mckeesport, PA

#49 Aug 5, 2012
BoyWonder wrote:
<quoted text> I believe that someone on Topix had mentioned about the sign post to the owner and he in fact is having it redone this upcoming week. I myself have even given him some advice as the "loitering" part and also about staying off of Topix in which I see he has taken in stride. Although I had my doubts about the hotdog shop I feel that this is going to be a great business in Glassport. Have never seen so many smiling faces in one small place in Glassport.
now you can put down the pipe.
Maama

Monroeville, PA

#50 Aug 15, 2012
I may be wrong, but I believe this site is one that comments on the establishment, quality of food, and business practices. I do not think it is meant as a forum to vent personal opinions of the owners.

I have eaten there one time. I was not expecting much, just another hot dog. I must say, I was delightfully pleased with the food. The hot dog was just crisp enough and the topping were not skimped on. The hot dog was so filling I had to share it with my grand daughter.

I applaud anyone who tries to become an entrepeneur and I hope the Dawg Haus is successful.
Maama

Monroeville, PA

#51 Aug 15, 2012
I may be wrong, but I believe this forum is to discuss the quality of food and not the personal feelings of the owners.

I have eaten there one time. I must say I was not expecting anything spectacular, just a regular old hot dog. I was pleasantly surprised. The hot dog had just enough crunch to give it a pleasing texture. The toppings were not skimped on and the amount of food for the cost is fair. The hot dog was so filling I had to share it with my grand daughter.

I applaud anyone who tries to become an entrepeneur these days. It is difficult to begin a business at any time, in this economy it is even more difficult. I wish the Dawg Haus luck and many years of success.
Maama

Monroeville, PA

#52 Aug 15, 2012
Maama wrote:
I may be wrong, but I believe this site is one that comments on the establishment, quality of food, and business practices. I do not think it is meant as a forum to vent personal opinions of the owners.
I have eaten there one time. I was not expecting much, just another hot dog. I must say, I was delightfully pleased with the food. The hot dog was just crisp enough and the topping were not skimped on. The hot dog was so filling I had to share it with my grand daughter.
I applaud anyone who tries to become an entrepeneur and I hope the Dawg Haus is successful.
Sorry, I did not realize this posted and I reposted the same sentiment.
secret diner

Mckeesport, PA

#53 Aug 15, 2012
Maama wrote:
OMG! Now we are having food reviews on hot dogs! Get a life people!!! Sounds like a post from one of the owners other names/personalities.
Ridiculousingpor t

Paterson, NJ

#54 Aug 15, 2012
secret diner wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Now we are having food reviews on hot dogs! Get a life people!!! Sounds like a post from one of the owners other names/personalities.
You are indeed a moron.Why must it always be the owner if something good is posted about the business? Some people like yourself only have time to put people down get a life REALLY!
The Dawg Haus

United States

#58 Aug 15, 2012
And this post is coming from the actual owner.
The Dawg Haus

Mckeesport, PA

#60 Aug 15, 2012
We have a menu like no other. Anyone can go into a store and buy footlong dogs and buns and take them home to cook. But ours are Unique. I guess you would have to at least drop in and grab a menu tto see for yourself. Happy eating ALL
Guy F

Mckeesport, PA

#61 Aug 15, 2012
Why do you keep appearing on here? The dog house belongs in a shifty town, Does the town compliment you or vice versa?
Ohio Avenue

United States

#62 Sep 1, 2012
Whybemad wrote:
You should all get a life and find a better thing to make lies up about. Maybe talk about all the black ppl tryin to be gangster and ruining this town. Not a hotdog shop that does nothing but make money and smile at all you fuckin hating morons that are broke. The owners happen to be some of the nicest ppl anyone has ever met. I happen to be a very good friend of their son. I see posts about them selling heroine and giving ppl food poisoning? Thats cool cause I eat there everyday and haven't been offered heroine. And I have yet to be sick from the food. So find something to really bitch about and quit hating
Your town was ruined and poorly managed before the black ppl got here you racist punk!! You so tough try saying it to one of their faces, and get your ass wooped!
Welcome Wagon

Mckeesport, PA

#63 Sep 1, 2012
Indeed, The black people just add character to this town. Without the blacks, the town would look like a white trash city. I kind of like inter-racial children they are just so darn cute!
U R welcome 2 leave

Mckeesport, PA

#64 Sep 1, 2012
Ohio Avenue wrote:
<quoted text> Your town was ruined and poorly managed before the black ppl got here you racist punk!! You so tough try saying it to one of their faces, and get your ass wooped!
So you're saying that black people are violent and out of control? Wow. Way to negatively stereotype people, jackass. You sound like a massive racist.
Ohio Avenue

United States

#65 Sep 8, 2012
U R welcome 2 leave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that black people are violent and out of control? Wow. Way to negatively stereotype people, jackass. You sound like a massive racist.
What i'm saying is they're not with the bullshit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bang Bang Shaved Toe Beef Gang 1 hr Corrupt Comey 2
Jerry the Kickback Dairy 19 hr Cooked Comey 3
My step sister caught me pleasuring myself to h... 22 hr Candyman 4
Would you rather get a hand job or the one eyed... Tue Phony Comey 9
Dave K doublecross Tue Phony Comey 12
Enough School employees and Borough employee ru... Mon slick mick 15
Kosko, Kushner, Moses, and Santoro Sun D Trump 2

Glassport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance