Everyone that hates the dawg haus

Posted in the Glassport Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Whybemad

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jul 29, 2012
You should all get a life and find a better thing to make lies up about. Maybe talk about all the black ppl tryin to be gangster and ruining this town. Not a hotdog shop that does nothing but make money and smile at all you fuckin hating morons that are broke. The owners happen to be some of the nicest ppl anyone has ever met. I happen to be a very good friend of their son. I see posts about them selling heroine and giving ppl food poisoning? Thats cool cause I eat there everyday and haven't been offered heroine. And I have yet to be sick from the food. So find something to really bitch about and quit hating

Since: May 12

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2012
Amen !!!!
Hmmmm

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Jul 29, 2012
Whybemad wrote:
You should all get a life and find a better thing to make lies up about. Maybe talk about all the black ppl tryin to be gangster and ruining this town. Not a hotdog shop that does nothing but make money and smile at all you fuckin hating morons that are broke. The owners happen to be some of the nicest ppl anyone has ever met. I happen to be a very good friend of their son. I see posts about them selling heroine and giving ppl food poisoning? Thats cool cause I eat there everyday and haven't been offered heroine. And I have yet to be sick from the food. So find something to really bitch about and quit hating
From what I have read, it looks like the owner started the thread and used various names to compliment his business to make it appear to be busy and bustling. So, let me understand this. He can put fake posts on Topix to make his business look good, but others cannot point out what is wrong with his business that may or may not be true. Sounds like everybody is doing the same thing, but you are singling out those against the business. You are nothing but a hypocrite.
BoyWonder

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Jul 29, 2012
I really don't think that the owner needed to compliment his own business. If that was the case he wouldn't still be in business.Alot of jealousy from this town.God help you if you do anything good or have anything nice you must've been dealing drugs to get it right????What a joke you people are!!!!I really don't think that the paramedics would be there so much if they poisoned anyones food. And do you think that The Allegheny Dept Of Health would've checked up on this???
Hmmmm

Mckeesport, PA

#5 Jul 29, 2012
BoyWonder wrote:
I really don't think that the owner needed to compliment his own business. If that was the case he wouldn't still be in business.Alot of jealousy from this town.God help you if you do anything good or have anything nice you must've been dealing drugs to get it right????What a joke you people are!!!!I really don't think that the paramedics would be there so much if they poisoned anyones food. And do you think that The Allegheny Dept Of Health would've checked up on this???
Read the Dawg Haus posts. He admits to coming on and posting, under different names, to drum up business with free advertising. I'm wondering right now if you are him again.
Mama P

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Jul 29, 2012
word on the street is their business is slow. not me saying it. just some people.

Since: May 12

United States

#7 Jul 29, 2012
Bet if I sat my ass on a chair in front of this Business for week, I could post the names of constantly gives the Business a bad name, and they may not even have to walk through the front door, right Jeff ?
Yeah

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Jul 29, 2012
Food was great, who cares about topix post.
FoodstampFreddy

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Jul 29, 2012
Haha. Everyone knows that Boris and Natasha (Hinermann Family) have it out for the owner of The Dawg Haus. Although he shouldve remained off of Topix you have to give him some credit for defending his business. Good luck to them
Whybemad

United States

#10 Jul 29, 2012
First off.. My names Cody Frantz and I made the post. Secon. I could care less how you ppl feel about the owners cause I no them. They're not glassport scum like most ppl on this site. The ppl there Dnt need to waste their time on your stupid ass topics. You ppl are morons.
Whybemad

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Jul 29, 2012
Really? Name thief tho? Lol you ppl on here are too funny!! My name is Cody Frantz and I'm 18. Unfortunately I live in this shit hole of a town. Ppl like you who think that the owners of the place are bad ppl are just angry at the fact that they can run a place like that. They're great ppl. And I think that if your gonna call me out on who I am. Then ask some locals about me. Everyone knows me and I dont care how anybody on here feels about them cause I no who the owners really are. I hang around their son everyday. I've slept at they're house. Those ppl want nothin but the best for glassport and wanna get rid of all the bullshit that goes on here. We need more ppl like ten who actually try make some kind of change here. Instead of sitting on a website talkin about Wat should happen.. Thank you.
Mayor Uriah

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Jul 29, 2012
Cody, dude was talking to another dude who commented using his name, it wasn't directed to you. Calm down skippy. And vote for me!
Whybemad

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Jul 29, 2012
Mayor Uriah wrote:
Cody, dude was talking to another dude who commented using his name, it wasn't directed to you. Calm down skippy. And vote for me!
I realized that afterwards. But still. It just proves a point. And I'll vote for you. Lol
Strawberry Wine

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Jul 29, 2012
Always Great wrote:
Bet if I sat my ass on a chair in front of this Business for week, I could post the names of constantly gives the Business a bad name, and they may not even have to walk through the front door, right Jeff ?
you are awesome this post is great! Lol! I thought the same thing! It makes sense.
Strawberry Wine

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Jul 29, 2012
Whybemad wrote:
First off.. My names Cody Frantz and I made the post. Secon. I could care less how you ppl feel about the owners cause I no them. They're not glassport scum like most ppl on this site. The ppl there Dnt need to waste their time on your stupid ass topics. You ppl are morons.
Don't know you Cody but good for you, I don't know your friends either but they could've have deserved the crap they got on here!
miss lady

Garden City, MI

#17 Jul 30, 2012
Are black people really trying to take over this town?
Helpyourselves

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Jul 30, 2012
From what I've heard, people have already decided not to go in the business because of what they see hanging around outside. That's a fact.
Helpyourselves

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Jul 30, 2012
miss lady wrote:
Are black people really trying to take over this town?
Troll says what?
WOW

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Jul 30, 2012
is it ever going to stop?.. everyone on here can run their mouths and thats about it .. if you don't want to see the "trash" then don't drive by there .. if you keep complaining about their food but have never been there, go .. if you don't care then shut up .. i'm sure some of the people that are commenting on this post are "glassport finest" .. i bet you still go hang out at ruby d's or whatever its called now even though the cops are there in the afternoon for a fight or you go to mason's jar with all that "trash" standing outside .. no matter what happens in this town you will always find something negative to say about it .. i actually just found out about this site not too long ago and some of the posts on here are ridiculous .. maybe if you walked down the street and said hello or good morning to someone instead of just giving the evil eye .. how about actually stopping at the stop sign and letting someone cross instead of flying through it .. its the little things in life that make a world of difference .. but no probably not just sit on here and talk crap on everything .. even the place where you live .. if you don't like it .. move
Whybemad

United States

#21 Jul 30, 2012
WOW wrote:
is it ever going to stop?.. everyone on here can run their mouths and thats about it .. if you don't want to see the "trash" then don't drive by there .. if you keep complaining about their food but have never been there, go .. if you don't care then shut up .. i'm sure some of the people that are commenting on this post are "glassport finest" .. i bet you still go hang out at ruby d's or whatever its called now even though the cops are there in the afternoon for a fight or you go to mason's jar with all that "trash" standing outside .. no matter what happens in this town you will always find something negative to say about it .. i actually just found out about this site not too long ago and some of the posts on here are ridiculous .. maybe if you walked down the street and said hello or good morning to someone instead of just giving the evil eye .. how about actually stopping at the stop sign and letting someone cross instead of flying through it .. its the little things in life that make a world of difference .. but no probably not just sit on here and talk crap on everything .. even the place where you live .. if you don't like it .. move

Exactly!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest made January 23, 2017 25 min nosey 1
Filling vacant seat 1 hr Lifers 12
Chooky has ticket 2 hr Lol 10
Flooding on 9th 9 hr sadsap 5
road crew Jan 21 sick and tired 45
Glassport Police Blotter (Jun '11) Jan 19 Queeg 182
genora truby Jan 14 Dime Dropper 4

Glassport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance