keep an eye out.
ooo

Monongahela, PA

#2 Dec 4, 2012
It's probably a fireman!
Dave K

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Dec 4, 2012
So where were all of the crime watch people?.
rodger

Ephrata, PA

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Go to the Christmas party this wed and ask him yourself
glassporter

Brunswick, OH

#5 Dec 4, 2012
always is a fireman
OLDTIMER

Glassport, PA

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Regarding the apparent arsons. My first thought was the troubled young punk teens we see roaming around Ohio and the alleys. But after spending a day down the street and talking to people, some, with no proof, think it may be a fireman again. Hmmm, I don't know. It's possible I guess. I sure hope not.
Ulta

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Dec 4, 2012
I was told it was a group of 4 or 5 juveniles.
Dave K

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Dec 4, 2012
rodger wrote:
Go to the Christmas party this wed and ask him yourself
Sorry i can't make it i am getting my back waxed.
Cookie Monster

United States

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Will there be cake?
Down 2 Business

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Your all wrong, It was the Working of the Amish Mafia. Since they don't use electronics- Like a GPS they got the address' wrong, I can understand the goof up since the garages were in the rear of the house and not properly affixed with address numbers on either side.
Truth

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Dec 4, 2012
You stupid people, I talked to the police, it was Jesus! He was taunting the Fireman as they where putting out the fires. The police can not arrest him, well because he is Jesus.

Jesus is pissed that Mayor and Council are letting in too many blacks into town. See Glassport is the chosen location for him to return to earth and he wants it too be all white.
Trayvon

Mckeesport, PA

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Dave K wrote:
So where were all of the crime watch people?.
Watching Nancy Grace and CSI
Mac

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Dec 4, 2012
Just cleaning up the borough. I think it was Rasputin!!!

Since: May 12

El Monte, CA

#16 Dec 4, 2012
Wednesday. Looking forward to it?
Bob

Mckeesport, PA

#17 Dec 5, 2012
Truth wrote:
You stupid people, I talked to the police, it was Jesus! He was taunting the Fireman as they where putting out the fires. The police can not arrest him, well because he is Jesus.
Jesus is pissed that Mayor and Council are letting in too many blacks into town. See Glassport is the chosen location for him to return to earth and he wants it too be all white.
Think that you meant colored people!
Truth

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Dec 5, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Think that you meant colored people!
Why, what color are they?
sunshine

Montvale, NJ

#19 Dec 5, 2012
Oh Yeah, its definately someone on these posts who set these fires. I can't believe all the stuff you all talk about on here; someone sets 5 fires in one night with one of them being the church that has been mentioned numerous times on here and this is all you have to say! No way in hell it isn't someone on here....
The Analyzer

Glassport, PA

#20 Dec 5, 2012
sunshine wrote:
Oh Yeah, its definately someone on these posts who set these fires. I can't believe all the stuff you all talk about on here; someone sets 5 fires in one night with one of them being the church that has been mentioned numerous times on here and this is all you have to say! No way in hell it isn't someone on here....
So...are you suggesting that it could possibly be one of the council people who were responsible for letting the building get as run down as possible? The ones who come on here and say they aren't responsible and blame the condition and slow demolition progress on COG. I mean, who else had the motive other than a couple kids or maybe a fireman? I think I can see where you are coming from. The demolition has come to a screeching halt and additional monies are needed, and the council members, former council members, and business manager are at wits end with no solution as to how the building is going to come down. And with the public becoming more and more irritated with them over the condition of the eyesore and elections just months away, I guess your suggestion of one of them being responsible is a remote possibility? Doesn't quite make sense though. How do the garages fit into the whole picture? I think it was a couple mischievious bad kids of which there are quite a few in Glassport.
Petunia

Bronx, NY

#21 Dec 5, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, what color are they?
Well, they're certainly not black. Maybe try brown!
bag of dirt

Mckeesport, PA

#22 Dec 5, 2012
The Analyzer wrote:
<quoted text>So...are you suggesting that it could possibly be one of the council people who were responsible for letting the building get as run down as possible? The ones who come on here and say they aren't responsible and blame the condition and slow demolition progress on COG. I mean, who else had the motive other than a couple kids or maybe a fireman? I think I can see where you are coming from. The demolition has come to a screeching halt and additional monies are needed, and the council members, former council members, and business manager are at wits end with no solution as to how the building is going to come down. And with the public becoming more and more irritated with them over the condition of the eyesore and elections just months away, I guess your suggestion of one of them being responsible is a remote possibility? Doesn't quite make sense though. How do the garages fit into the whole picture? I think it was a couple mischievious bad kids of which there are quite a few in Glassport.
What if the garage fires were just a diversion to make people think the kids did it ? Hmmm sounds a little fishy . Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
power in the hands of the wrong people 1 hr Tom B 5
What to buy a day before a big snow storm hits ? 11 hr DamnDame 3
Vincent Zupi steals $58,000 from his father Car... Sun Bob 15
on 161 like white on rice Sun Holy Mary 16
typical toejam lickers Sat Billy 5
Tom and Dave need to act like men Jan 24 Ernie 11
Un salted roads Jan 24 Dave K 17
Glassport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web