boro security cameras
against idiots

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Jan 4, 2013
This needs it's own topic instead of a post under another topic:

What I find odd is there are supposedly security cameras installed to watch the honor roll. At least that is what Glassport police and officials have said for two days in the newspaper. But they still cannot identify the vandals? What kind of security cameras did they install, toy ones? And if they are real ones, are they even functional? What another waste of the boro taxpayers money!

For God's sake already, how about doing something the right way!!! Whose idea was it to install these nonfunctional security cameras?? This is one of the most idiotic things ever done by council. Let's put up a "big-top" over the boro building because all we have running the boro are a bunch of stupid-ass clowns.
The Truth 2013

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Jan 4, 2013
How and where can one obtain a record of the boroughs budget for 2012 and years past? Is it even a public record?
Code 4

Elizabeth, PA

#3 Jan 4, 2013
I was told by someone who has seen the tape that the kid had his hoddie over his face.So unless his friends rat him out the case is closed.
Livin the Nightmare

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Jan 4, 2013
Are these the same cameras installed by the former boro electrical contractor who was given boro jobs piecemeal to circumvent the bidding process rather than bid the projects out as one to receive the best possible deal? Is this the same electrical contractor who was given the boro credit card to purchase supplies for a boro project but instead ran up the bill purchasing supplies for other jobs he had? And now the boro is trying to recover the money from the contractor? I thought so! The taxpayers foot the bill for councils mistakes again!
whodathunk

Mckeesport, PA

#5 Jan 4, 2013
security cameras to catch vandals doesn't actually catch there faces. too funny. typical boro morons can't do anything right. you get what you elect.
moron detector

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Jan 5, 2013
whodathunk wrote:
security cameras to catch vandals doesn't actually catch there faces. too funny. typical boro morons can't do anything right. you get what you elect.
so we have morons running the boro too. Glassport seems to have more than its share.
Livin the Nightmare

Glassport, PA

#7 Jan 5, 2013
DiMarco and DeSue for council and Mayor 2013. Im officially out of the closet and we need to vote these guys in. They run this town how it needs to be run. The Good ol boy way.
the only one

Ardsley, NY

#9 Jan 9, 2013
moron detector wrote:
<quoted text>
so we have morons running the boro too. Glassport seems to have more than its share.
You sir, are the moron. But one with foot in mouth now. Hahahahahaha
No Shame

Glassport, PA

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Livin the Nightmare wrote:
Are these the same cameras installed by the former boro electrical contractor who was given boro jobs piecemeal to circumvent the bidding process rather than bid the projects out as one to receive the best possible deal? Is this the same electrical contractor who was given the boro credit card to purchase supplies for a boro project but instead ran up the bill purchasing supplies for other jobs he had? And now the boro is trying to recover the money from the contractor? I thought so! The taxpayers foot the bill for councils mistakes again!
Cmon jerk, they caught the monkey who did it from the video tape. What do you have to say for yourself now you little biawtich? Youre such a little ({})
poopipants

Hampton, VA

#12 Jan 15, 2013
No Shame wrote:
<quoted text>
Cmon jerk, they caught the monkey who did it from the video tape. What do you have to say for yourself now you little biawtich? Youre such a little ({})
Actually numbnuts the kids that did it got caught because they went to the Elementary school ttelling everyone about it. Get YOUR facts straight. Oh I forgot,, there are no facts on Topix
OLDTIMER

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Jan 15, 2013
I heard the boro cameras didn't work, are worthless and a waste of taxpayer money. They apparently were able to catch the culprits because of the American Legions security camera across the street.
doesnt matter

Mckeesport, PA

#14 Jan 16, 2013
I hear if you leave pickles out in the sun they turn purple.
Ohio Ave

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Jan 17, 2013
yay! they caught the kids that destroyed the "$400" (really $40 worth bought after past christmases) worth of dollar store decorations. i can sleep better at night now knowing the police are doing their job, until i wake up and look out at st cecelia church in the morning!
Xxxx

Charleroi, PA

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Ohio Ave wrote:
yay! they caught the kids that destroyed the "$400" (really $40 worth bought after past christmases) worth of dollar store decorations. i can sleep better at night now knowing the police are doing their job, until i wake up and look out at st cecelia church in the morning!
YES!!!! A sweet ray of black sunshine to arise for.
Those who don't wake for it hasn't got clue of the joy it brings.
Jimbob

Mckeesport, PA

#17 Jan 17, 2013
doesnt matter wrote:
I hear if you leave pickles out in the sun they turn purple.
Purple pickle licker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny boys party 7 min VodkaShmodka 12
Tony D. 41 min Dirty Cop Comey 2
Scottie and Davie 3 hr Mike ference 7
Is George Gobel a Risha Puppet? Think Again!!!!... (Dec '09) 7 hr Dirty Cop Comey 76
democratic vs republician (May '17) 22 hr Crumbs Pelosi 65
McKeesport Police Blunders, False Arrest, Repor... (Jan '08) 22 hr Hobo Jim 71
March 5th. D-Day 22 hr Hobo Jim 16

Glassport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glassport Mortgages