morgan

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Cedar grove is just another town in america. Every town is going to have drugs of course your not going to agree with it but it's life. Why judge people though, I'm sure your life has problems it might not be drugs but something goes wrong nobody's perfect . All we can do is hope for the best. Compared to other towns, cedar grove is a good town. So many towns areaway worse than CG. So stop judging people and focuse on your life.
huh

Portage, MI

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Omg , please stfu . All you idiots and druggies say is " don't judge me , I'm not hurting anyone , what's skeleton is in your closet " blah , blah , f*ucking blah. People in this town are not going to shut up , we aren't going to layback and smile while you lowlifes take over our town . Someday soon when all of you trash are behind bars or dead Cedar Grove will be a great town again , and we will be proud to raise our families here again. You can count on it. Btw Morgan if anyone ever tell you if you lay with dogs you'll get fleas?
huh

Portage, MI

#3 Sep 5, 2012
I mean " has anyone ever told you " ....I will be my own grammar Nazi
Layla

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Hell yeah! Lets take our town back from these druggies , thieves , and wh*res.
MmmK

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 5, 2012
morgan wrote:
Cedar grove is just another town in america. Every town is going to have drugs of course your not going to agree with it but it's life. Why judge people though, I'm sure your life has problems it might not be drugs but something goes wrong nobody's perfect . All we can do is hope for the best. Compared to other towns, cedar grove is a good town. So many towns areaway worse than CG. So stop judging people and focuse on your life.
drugs are bad MmmK
1 post removed
Jessica Lawson

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 6, 2012
Cowards!! Talk so much crap, But never post your name. Going to take back your town?? How when your scared to back up what you say!
huh

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 6, 2012
Jessica Lawson wrote:
Cowards!! Talk so much crap, But never post your name. Going to take back your town?? How when your scared to back up what you say!
You are going to take up for these pathetic druggies? I would think you would want your kids to grow up without having to worry about these kinds of things too. Delmer needs to smack some sense into you obviously.-SMH-
MmmK

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 6, 2012
Jessica Lawson wrote:
I love how ppl always say shit about people talking shit on topix. And as your reading other forums .. There they are talking shit. Everyone comes to topix for the same reason. So shut your face. If you don't like it stay off the site. Pretty simple. Why take of for the ones who are running your town in the ground?!? Ever thought of how bad it'll be when your kids are adults.. And how bad it'll be for your kids kids. Didn't think so
1 post removed
morgan

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 6, 2012
huh wrote:
Omg , please stfu . All you idiots and druggies say is " don't judge me , I'm not hurting anyone , what's skeleton is in your closet " blah , blah , f*ucking blah. People in this town are not going to shut up , we aren't going to layback and smile while you lowlifes take over our town . Someday soon when all of you trash are behind bars or dead Cedar Grove will be a great town again , and we will be proud to raise our families here again. You can count on it. Btw Morgan if anyone ever tell you if you lay with dogs you'll get fleas?
and honey I'm far as hell from being a low life. And yes it is going to be a great town again I've lived here all my life. But I know no matter what there will always be at least one drug head that lives in this town lol. But why didn't you put your name? Scared you might get a reality check? I'm done with this gay ass topix. I just had to make a statement that u can live in any town n it's gonna be the same shit. You can say anything you want about me honey I really don't care I know who I am and what I do. So kiss my pretty little ass haha
1 post removed
morgan

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 6, 2012
For the record I didn't say I agreed w drugs all I can do is hope this town gets back to the way it was when I was little :)
1 post removed
move

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 6, 2012
morgan wrote:
For the record I didn't say I agreed w drugs all I can do is hope this town gets back to the way it was when I was little :)
who cares if want you want something the way it was when you were little, go on a diet!

Since: Aug 12

Columbus, OH

#16 Sep 8, 2012
Jessica Lawson wrote:
Wow, Lindsey Lohan Posted On Here!
Shows You never know who is going to show up! Wonder how
I could contact her one on one? Any help would be appreciated

Since: Aug 12

Columbus, OH

#17 Sep 8, 2012
Wow!

I just saw where Lindsey Lohan posted to Jessica Lawson. I read where Jess had stated there were "Cowards on here".
People Who hide behind screen names and wont post there real name. Then along comes Lindsey Lohan. A real Hollywood star backing up Jessica about fake names.
There's your 15 minutes of fame Jess. You and Lindsey Lohan using Your "REAL NAMES".
WOW, Double Wow, Golly Geez Even Jess.
YOUR REAL NAME GIVEN CREDIBILITY BY (LINDSEY LOHAN) Think of it, YOUR REAL (NAME)!!!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Hansford, WV

#18 Sep 8, 2012
U people r flipping funny cuz cg has been how it is, prolly worse, for a very long time!!! Is there anything else to talk about that is more interesting????smh
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#19 Sep 8, 2012
Its no suprise Lindsey posted on here b/c its an avid hobby of mine to snoop around on message boards to see what's going on in "small town America". I guess you could call it an "out" from all the hustle and bustle from the bizz. Anywho what little bit of Cedar Grove ive read, sounds like im not missing much. Well off toc atch my plane heading over to Bora Bora with a few of my friends.
Earl

Charleston, WV

#20 Sep 8, 2012
Theres a few girls and guys in Cheyenne who has hip and it's there business , cheylan use to b a good town but it's went to hell and ceder grove is to
Earl

Charleston, WV

#21 Sep 8, 2012
Cheylan
DoubleD DAN

Lewisburg, WV

#22 Sep 15, 2012
Cedar Grove is Gods little slice of heaven on earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 31 min YIM 1,552
Jerry Odell's missing wife 37 min ??????? 48
Local girl, Madolyn Williamson, making shoplift... 1 hr seriously 7
3rd avenue snitch (Jul '11) 3 hr Neighbor 7
hager auto sales (Jul '12) 3 hr Just saying 4
Nursing home (Apr '14) 3 hr Awesome 13
Tammy mcclung 5 hr yep 23

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance