curious

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 28, 2011
Does anyone know where Chrissy Zakas is now? Haven't seen her in a long time!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 31, 2012
from what I last heard she now lives in Hurricane and is living with/ dating Charles Riffle
curious

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 31, 2012
I was just wondering how she was! We use to be really good friends back in the day! Thanks!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 1, 2012
we used to b really good friends too, we grew up together! I know she got strung out for awhile, then started doing better, then when her man died she got bad on drugs again, but that was years ago & I havent heard anything recently so not sure how she is now, Im sure shes doing good, shes out of that area , if u hear how to contact let me know too plz =)
curious

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 1, 2012
I haven't seen her since her boyfriends funeral. Glad she got out of the area! Praying she is doing good!
1 post removed
chrissy the ho

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 20, 2012
yes i know her,shes not much, shes nasty,and charlie is a thief. i dont think she was ever doing better.shes nasty,a thief,and a liar,also a poor piss mother. she gave her son up for drugs,then later on started dating the guy that got killed,then he took care of her son,then when he got killed she gave her son up again.she layed around all the time f up. she was part to blame for the guys death also. not many people like her,and im one of them,id like to kick her a.. she also went through the money she got from his death like crazy,all of it on drugs. she did not deserve any of that money,not a penny.she was dating another guy 3 weeks later, after his death. so that shows how much she cared for him.thats ok, it will come back on her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicole Hall on jail site Happy as hell in spite 3 hr PamC 2
tonya howell (Sep '13) 10 hr Alien 14
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
joyce lawhorn (Feb '14) 18 hr CGboy 12
HANSFORD , CROWN HILL, complaint deptment Wed Fukyu31 22
Robbie McDaniel (Nov '15) Mon Alien 22
chesapeake is going to shit (Sep '14) Jul 24 Alien 29

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance