does ne1 know ernie byrd

does ne1 know ernie byrd

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

Raywick, KY

#1 Jun 2, 2010
does ne1 know ernie? I hear hes a hell of a guy,hes fun to be around and loves to cut up, hes laid back and wouldnt hurt a flee lol not even if it jumped on him. hes been with the same girl for 16 years but that is a crazy situation rite there, shes stupid and hes just being a man. a typical man at that. hell what man dont want there cake and eat it to and from what i hear hes very good at what he does so you go ernie who ever you are

Raywick, KY

#2 Jun 2, 2010
i know ernie and i know his sister who are you she and he are very good friends of mine and his sister happens to b my best friend so who ever you ar you better not be talkin sht for real.. they are both good ppl and dnt even deserve to b tha topic of ths bull shit

Raywick, KY

#3 Jun 2, 2010
i wasnt talking shit i just asked if anyone knew him damn it dont always have to be a fight on here does it, i just heard he was a great guy and was wandering if what i heard was right.

Raywick, KY

#4 Jun 2, 2010
well dnt b askin fn questions. hell if you wanna know nething about hm or her all u gotta do is call them and ask u aint gotta post sht on tha glasgow topix about them

Raywick, KY

#5 Jun 2, 2010
neone and everyone that is posting shit about hs sister needs to stop. she dont do nothing she stays at hme and takes care of her responsibilities so everyone needs to quit with tha bs
common sense

Branson, MO

#6 Jun 3, 2010
You are NOT on the Glasgow, KY forum.... wake up.....

This is Glasgow, Missouri.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Mega-Plex Club (Jun '13) Sep 20 Aaron383 3
ssd solution chemical ceaning and white sprit f... (Apr '12) Aug '15 Emmerson 3
Kody Aug '15 Angel101 2
Becca Helton Pilot Grove Aug '15 Rick from Moberly 1
Becca Helton Jul '15 Rick from Moberly 1
Anyone Know A Kem Allen Ingram (Nov '08) Apr '13 Common sense 3
Local news (Feb '13) Feb '13 Maggie Hombs Falk 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages