Looking for a REAL church

Looking for a REAL church

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 20, 2009
New to Glasgow and looking for Real church. Tired of denominations and those that claim they aren't a denomination. Want a real church of simple Christians who "love God with all their heart mind and soul" and "Love their neighbors as themselves". Anyone know of such a place???

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 26, 2009
yah u need 2 go to sampson street church of god is great u need to go

“sssaaaccca what?”

Since: Aug 09

Cool Story Bro

#3 Sep 26, 2009
Try bobs crab shack over on main street.

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 27, 2009
what thats gay like u bob crab shack
common sense

Florissant, MO

#5 Oct 16, 2009
Hope you find a "real church" . If you are looking for one in Kentucky , you should try looking in Kentucky. This is the Glasgow, MISSOURI forum.

Glasgow, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2009
temple hill batist chruch is a very good chruch and they care alot about jesus and they treat u like u have been going thrir all ur life
common sense

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2009
Too far away from kentucky.....

Folks at temple hill batist chruch may be good people, but they can't spell very well. Plus, they don't realize that Glasgow, MISSOURI is a long, long way from Kentucky.
New to forum

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 6, 2010
Normally I wouldn't be on a gossip site such as this but for some reason this is where God has led me today. Just got my computer up and running again for the first time in over a year and have a burning desire to lead some lost soul to Jesus.
As an answer to your question I know of such a place, but I prefer not to put it on this website which I've heard has a really bad reputation with a lot of ungodly comments from people who can't even spell.
However, you must remember that there is no perfect church on earth as long as there are humans that attend. The real issue is that you have the love of Christ inside you to offer a group of people. Church is not about what you get, but about what you can offer to others.
I'm sure that if you seek God and not the counsel of the ungodly, you will find a place where you will be used mightily by God. I pray that you do.
common sense

Florissant, MO

#9 Jan 6, 2010
This is a MISSOURI forum. You are talking about churches in KENTUCKY. "New to forum" has some good comments. They should post them on the Glasgow, Kentucky topix forum.

Many of you folks from Kentucky can not spell and quite a few can't read either. Look at the top of the page..... It says "Glasgow, MISSOURI".

Peace and love.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Mega-Plex Club (Jun '13) Oct 2 Bob Hamilton 7
Catfish heaven Sep '16 Kirby Klown 2
Kirby Klowns Spotted In Boonville Sep '16 Mike 5
McDonald's Sep '16 Reality Check 4
Drug Addicted Employees at Akebono in Glasgow ky (Mar '16) Mar '16 common sense 6
Constables (Feb '16) Feb '16 Just Little ol Me 1
nsa denny (Dec '15) Dec '15 rcm 1

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages