Trick or Treating?
mom of 4

Decorah, IA

#1 Oct 26, 2011
where is the best place in glasgow to take the kids Trick or Treating?
kba member

Cave City, KY

#2 Oct 28, 2011
I think they pass out candy around town.
mom of 4

Decorah, IA

#3 Oct 28, 2011
i know that i was wanting to know what neighborhood is the best place to take kids were they will get a lot of candy thanks
Parent

Glasgow, KY

#4 Oct 29, 2011
South Green and Leslie.
Clementine

Glasgow, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2011
mom of 4 wrote:
i know that i was wanting to know what neighborhood is the best place to take kids were they will get a lot of candy thanks
This is why the lights won't be on at my house. Let kids t or t in their own neighborhoods instead of bussing them in to neighborhoods where they can get a big haul.
mom of 4

Decorah, IA

#6 Oct 30, 2011
Clementine wrote:
<quoted text>This is why the lights won't be on at my house. Let kids t or t in their own neighborhoods instead of bussing them in to neighborhoods where they can get a big haul.
when u live in the country there isnt any neighborhoods around
Clementine

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 30, 2011
mom of 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
when u live in the country there isnt any neighborhoods around
Mom of 4: I grew up in this county, 17 miles from the city limits of Glasgow. My siblings and I trick or treated every year at our neighbors houses out in the county. There were no subdivisions but we had plenty of neighbors around. Usually my father drove us from house to house and my mother stayed at home and treated the kids who were driven to our house by their parents.

This excuse to drive into Glasgow for trick or treating doesn't fly with me. I guess your definition of a neighborhood isn't the same as mine.
pssst

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Clementine wrote:
<quoted text>Mom of 4: I grew up in this county, 17 miles from the city limits of Glasgow. My siblings and I trick or treated every year at our neighbors houses out in the county. There were no subdivisions but we had plenty of neighbors around. Usually my father drove us from house to house and my mother stayed at home and treated the kids who were driven to our house by their parents.
This excuse to drive into Glasgow for trick or treating doesn't fly with me. I guess your definition of a neighborhood isn't the same as mine.
if your that way about it no one wants your greedy candy. there are certain houses in glasgow that go "all out" just to get more trick or treaters...if u feel that way then just go back in your cocoon u witch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Cheeto Negotiator 37 min Citizen 85
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Pikeville Parent 161,265
I need an Amish builder 4 hr Jed 3
Brian boston? 4 hr Know him 4
Matt's Mobile Wash 4 hr John Hunt 15
Johnny Depp 4 hr Cliff Ballard 52
Another Word Game. (Nov '08) 5 hr winner 2,972

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages