United States

#4 Jun 21, 2009
I don't know how anyone knows this Punk!! he is to scared to come out of hiding
Curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jun 21, 2009
hmm wrote:
I don't know how anyone knows this Punk!! he is to scared to come out of hiding
He is a punk he Said he had a secratary job for someone and when the girl got there he tried to seduce her.Scary person
YUP

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jun 22, 2009
I know him personally an he's a real winner let me tell ya...he's rapped atleast one woman that I know of, and starts rumors on ones who don't want his sorry azz!!!!!
me too

Bethpage, TN

#7 Jun 23, 2009
YUP wrote:
I know him personally an he's a real winner let me tell ya...he's rapped atleast one woman that I know of, and starts rumors on ones who don't want his sorry azz!!!!!
he's raped more than one and after he does he taunts them. i know. he should be castrated
YUP

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jun 23, 2009
I AGREE with that 10%!!!
YUP

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jun 23, 2009
lol...110% I meant!
hey

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jun 24, 2009
i know him,my husband beat his ass off one day. funny as hell it was. he was scared to death.
hell yea

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jul 7, 2009
he is with a girl name paula shaw and they both are bitches
hey

Glasgow, KY

#12 Oct 8, 2009
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>He is a punk he Said he had a secratary job for someone and when the girl got there he tried to seduce her.Scary person
that girl was me how'd you know about it?
Question

Edmonton, KY

#13 Oct 9, 2009
So does this Randy lie alot? Where is he supose to work? Last I heard he said he was drilling oil wells, next thing you know he said he's drawing unemployment. I've caught him in a couple lies myself. He made like his grandfather built houses and he was responsible for hiring someone to get them cleaned up before they where sold. He also said he helped drill oil wells with some guy out of Center, but then later he said his dad drilled oil wells. I honostly think this guy lies so much he forgets what he has told. Also where does he live?
killem

Glasgow, KY

#14 Oct 10, 2009
if u see or talk to this pile tell em to his face what a worthless piece of shit he is
snow

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 11, 2009
Randy Meador was sent to prison for 6 months for rape of a girl under 18 in late 90's I no for a fact, I am close to the family, also he seen a girl from Travlers at north race an cherry, she was married, getting a divorce from her husband at the time, she broke it off and he stalked her for quite some time, he works oil bussiness cleaning up the site, this I know I see one of the guys, he works with, women be AWARE of this guy he is a rapist and he will do it if you dont give in, He try's to mind control you and some women he did you try to leave out of the relationship he will stalk you tell he gets the hell beat out of him or charges are put on him, the family he has bails him out, they have connections in corrections system....just beware of him
melissababygirls 1

Glasgow, KY

#16 Oct 11, 2009
I agree with you. girls beware of this guy. he is nothing but trouble. he stalked me for the longest time. he would always come in where i worked and try and hook up with me. somehow he got my cell number and was texting me and calling me. he also asked me if i wanted that secertary job but i didnt want to be anywhere aroung him. beware of this guy.
snow wrote:
Randy Meador was sent to prison for 6 months for rape of a girl under 18 in late 90's I no for a fact, I am close to the family, also he seen a girl from Travlers at north race an cherry, she was married, getting a divorce from her husband at the time, she broke it off and he stalked her for quite some time, he works oil bussiness cleaning up the site, this I know I see one of the guys, he works with, women be AWARE of this guy he is a rapist and he will do it if you dont give in, He try's to mind control you and some women he did you try to leave out of the relationship he will stalk you tell he gets the hell beat out of him or charges are put on him, the family he has bails him out, they have connections in corrections system....just beware of him
uknowwhoiam

Glasgow, KY

#17 Oct 20, 2009
his family aint got any conectons they are all fat lazy bums hell randy still lives with his mom and has every one run him around so hes not to much on stalkin any more but there are still a few guys waitin for him to mess up
Leslie

Glasgow, KY

#18 Oct 31, 2009
melissababygirls1 wrote:
I agree with you. girls beware of this guy. he is nothing but trouble. he stalked me for the longest time. he would always come in where i worked and try and hook up with me. somehow he got my cell number and was texting me and calling me. he also asked me if i wanted that secertary job but i didnt want to be anywhere aroung him. beware of this guy.
<quoted text>
Girl he asked me the exact same thing, but since he was dating my friend, and I never heard of him I was stupid enough to fall for it and believe him, he told me all kinds of shit about my friend trying to turn me against her, then we "coincidently" had to meet at his house, the whole time I was there not one "boss" showed up or nothing, did no paperwork, nada, well the whole time he was trying to, you know, and I refused of course, then he told me I either had to do him or I was fired, and I said "see ya" then he told me if I told anyone he would tell everyone I was trying to give him head and I was a whore. So of course I didn't tell anyone, then I eventually told my then fiance cause he would call constantly, etc. and he to my surprise wasn't mad at me, called Randy and threatened him and he left me alone, now everytime I see him, he just tucks his head in between his legs.
a friend of his

Cave City, KY

#19 Oct 31, 2009
yes that family had connec ts with the cops!!!i know for a fact i was friends with this retarded ass for along time but then i saw what he wasdoing!!!he got my kids daddy number calling hum telling him i was hitting my kids to the point they would fall or theur mouth would bleed!!!and then call their stepmom and try to talk her into going on a date with him!!!!he is sorry as hell that boy dont work i think he gets a check for real cause he asked me to deposit a check for him and if is showed up in his account he would be in big shit !!!this boy is soooo much trouble if you see him then run not walk but RUN far far away and yes he has raped ppl he thought he would try it with me but it didnt happen i stopped it by fighting back!!!so yes to all the none belivers he is the worst thing that lives!!!!and he will have the first sit in hell!!!!!!
Leslie

Glasgow, KY

#20 Nov 1, 2009
yea he told me how his wife was on meth real bad and he was gettin custody of his daughter but its obvious why that never happened, he also said the reason he lived with his parents was cause he had a house that was currently being built for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NHC Healthcare 6 min Uwish 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Chilli J 143,209
Does anyone know what happend at Fortis 2 hr Fortis 1
horny old guys 3 hr Nasty 3
NHC Administration 3 hr familymember 103
adam vaughn 5 hr Wicki 2
trust/affairs/fed mogul (Sep '12) 5 hr got to know 9
Low flying aircraft 15 hr CHiCHi 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages