former bus rider

Glasgow, KY

#1 Oct 31, 2010
This man is weird. I mean weird. That is all that needs to be said. Well sick would be another word. Ask any kid that rides his bus or as ever rode it.
The Truth

Glasgow, KY

#2 Nov 3, 2010
David is a great person...heck the whole family is..
fyi

Glasgow, KY

#3 Nov 3, 2010
former bus rider wrote:
This man is weird. I mean weird. That is all that needs to be said. Well sick would be another word. Ask any kid that rides his bus or as ever rode it.
what do u mean "weird" ? my grandaughter rides his bus!!!!!
Ava

Horse Cave, KY

#4 Nov 3, 2010
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>what do u mean "weird" ? my grandaughter rides his bus!!!!!
Not 'that' kind of weird, so don't worry. His personality is just way out there and I mean way, way out there. It's like so out there that you really wonder what planet he's from sometimes. That's the best description that I can give you. You'd just have to know the guy to understand what I'm talking about.

Since: Jul 10

Glasgow, KY

#5 Nov 3, 2010
I grew up around him and his family I went to church with him and his family they are wonderfull Godly people, just bc someone acts different then what you are used too gives you no reason to post stuff like this and the other post, how would you feel if someone got on here with your name and started something about you? how nasty you are or how ugly or mean you are..think about what you say about someone before you say it and how it would affect you if you were in there position..
Ava

Horse Cave, KY

#6 Nov 4, 2010
wondersquickly wrote:
I grew up around him and his family I went to church with him and his family they are wonderfull Godly people, just bc someone acts different then what you are used too gives you no reason to post stuff like this and the other post, how would you feel if someone got on here with your name and started something about you? how nasty you are or how ugly or mean you are..think about what you say about someone before you say it and how it would affect you if you were in there position..
Umm, no one called Dave "nasty", "ugly" or "mean". I don't know what you're talking about.
Yahoo

Glasgow, KY

#7 Nov 4, 2010
Ava wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, no one called Dave "nasty", "ugly" or "mean". I don't know what you're talking about.
The ? is why is he on your mind at all?

Don't you have something else you need to be doing ?
You people do give me my morning laughs tho.
lol lol xoxoxoxo ha ha ha
Ava

Horse Cave, KY

#8 Nov 4, 2010
Yahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The ? is why is he on your mind at all?
Don't you have something else you need to be doing ?
You people do give me my morning laughs tho.
lol lol xoxoxoxo ha ha ha
He's not on my mind, smartass. I simply saw the thread, I know Dave and decided to post MY opinion. That's what this forum is all about, in case you didn't know. If you have a problem with it, don't read Topix.
i h8t bc boe

Glasgow, KY

#9 Nov 21, 2011
if david is so much a Godly person then how come when someone calls in and complains on a bus driver he has got to call you a liar? He has no sense of humor at all. he is such an ass kisser that he stocks up on chap stick to keep his lips from getting chapped from all that ass kissing he does!!!!!!!!
Brad

Glasgow, KY

#10 Nov 21, 2011
i used to ride his bus last year idk who u are but your lying about Mr.Peters he is a great man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Pikeville Parent 163,812
Jason Garmon 46 min Mary Jane 5
Kids McGraw & Adams 1 hr Jack 3
Sad 4 hr Taz 3
Word Association (Jun '08) 8 hr another 5,920
Wes M at Sitel 9 hr Sit Down 15
stephenie spear (May '14) 11 hr old friend 7

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages