Carpenter needed
Carpenter needed

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 11, 2008
I need a finish carpenter to help finish up a renovation and fairly quickly. I can't wait 6-8 weeks to be fit into someone's schedule and I need to work done within 2 weeks once started. Needs to be able to install crown molding, trim, baseboard (both wood and vinyl), assorted moldings, install pre-hung doors, install door hardware and locks, small repairs to sheetrock by other contractors, etc. Anyone recommend anyone? Thanks!

“Happy in love after 6 yrs”

Since: Aug 08

Glasgow

#2 Sep 11, 2008
Carpenter needed wrote:
I need a finish carpenter to help finish up a renovation and fairly quickly. I can't wait 6-8 weeks to be fit into someone's schedule and I need to work done within 2 weeks once started. Needs to be able to install crown molding, trim, baseboard (both wood and vinyl), assorted moldings, install pre-hung doors, install door hardware and locks, small repairs to sheetrock by other contractors, etc. Anyone recommend anyone? Thanks!
call up Dennison lawn services and odd jobs he might be able to do some of that stuff for ya
Stang

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 11, 2008
I can do the work for you.I work for TandS ROOFING AND REMODELING in Allen CO. but work is slow right now.
Family

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2008
Carpenter needed wrote:
My brother can do the work for you. He works for a construction company and he does odd jobs on the side. He is doing a job right now that will be done over the weekend and then he will be available. If you are interested let me know and I will get you connected with him.
Legacy

Cave City, KY

#5 Sep 11, 2008
I'm going to need someone for some jobs like that soon too... can I have his contact information?

“Happy in love after 6 yrs”

Since: Aug 08

Glasgow

#6 Sep 11, 2008
you can get to Dennison's lawn and odd jobs by email [email protected] and he is cheap
Family

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 12, 2008
you can email me at [email protected] and I will forward the info to him and he can call you or I can give you his number but email me there and I will connect you with him.
Jeremy

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 12, 2008
Call Ryan Hogue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who sells drugs? 2 min Trooper 1
Rudy Runyon Should Be The G.P.D. Chief (Mar '11) 11 min Voter 15
Looking for new doctor 21 min Reggie 1
Johnny Depp 27 min Observer 38
tj sampson (Apr '14) 34 min Bob 185
Barren Co deputy B 52 min Get help 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min Pikeville Parent 161,153
Meals on Wheels Dumped 3 hr Angry Duffer 187

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages