Bluegrass place apartments aka (Cleve...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
schooling

Glasgow, KY

#83 Sep 15, 2012
social services wrote:
It would be a better place to live if people would keep their damn kids in their own yard or take them to the park to play instead of just turning them loose for other people to watch.I have been over their bringing someone home from work and some of the kids are about three years old their parents must be on crack.Children are not supposed to play in the road what part of this do you not understand?
I just saw this topic and thought i would comment not that anyone is paying attention but yeah you are so right I came over there the other day to visit and almost backed over a little kid maybe three years old and did not see a parent in sight I called the police but I don't think they ever showed up What is wrong over there?
Thaddeus

Glasgow, KY

#84 Sep 15, 2012
They don't care. Squish the ki, and they'll get a big check from your insurance company, and then just have another one, so the welfare and food stamps won't get diminished.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Ex Lesbian River 163,701
Growing Grapes Locally 13 min Thinking About It 1
Smart style's 27 min Concerned 1
Jason Garmon 36 min Hippy 4
Tj hospital sucks 2 hr Lol 3
Sad 2 hr Timothy 2
Helper 3 hr Help 1

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages