Bluegrass place apartments aka (Cleve...

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#41 Aug 25, 2009
T Jefferson wrote:
They should give these apartment complexes more realsitic names....
"Mulatto Manor"
"Crack-head Court"
"The Welfarian"
"Gossip Glenn"
FUNNY
disgusted

Glasgow, KY

#42 Aug 25, 2009
glasgow chick wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not said anything about drugs or "town druggies". I have life, it is taking care of my son and myself, our home. As for get a job, I am not able. Get off your ass and go to work you been on here repling all day!
I work at home, on the computer, and get paid quite well for my work, thank you. So YOU aren't able to get off your ass and work for a living and to give your child a better life but YOU have no problem telling others to get off their ass and get a job. Typical behavior and I expected as much from someone like you.

Why is it automatically "suspicious" if someone parks a few spaces over from where YOU demand that they park so as not to come under the "Nosy Rosie Watch Group Association" label of suspicion?

If you can't handle the heat of getting a reply on this board why do you post ? Registering makes you more credible ??? on the computer ?? Where you can register and claim to be King Kong if you so desire ?? That's credible ????? You can be tracked on the internet regardless of registering your name as King Kong or not . YOU...are aware of that fact, aren't YOU ? lol

If you have to live somewhere that you are so paranoid to the point you start taking notes on where people park and how far they walk to the door they are going to enter...then you, my friend, need some help with your issues and yes your children pick up on that paranoia. Be alert, be smart and be safe but stop being so paranoid and stop claiming that everyone picks on you. If you are disabled and can not work at a labor job (seems you have no trouble typing on the internet til the cows come home) then get on here and find a job that will help you get a better and safer home for your child. I doubt if there is such a place here on earth that would suit you but you will never know unless you try. Put all that nosy, suspicious energy to work on helping you and your kid and you just may get a real job and wont have to sit at home all day, argue on an internet forum and collect a check from the government. You will find that is the only way to break the cycle and set an example for your child. Try it !!!
people

Glasgow, KY

#43 Aug 25, 2009
Oh T Jefferson they could name some of these I thought they sound pretty good black manor or halfbreed manor or wet back manor that would be more like or black halfbreed wet back manor.

Location hidden

#44 Aug 25, 2009
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I work at home, on the computer, and get paid quite well for my work, thank you. So YOU aren't able to get off your ass and work for a living and to give your child a better life but YOU have no problem telling others to get off their ass and get a job. Typical behavior and I expected as much from someone like you.
Why is it automatically "suspicious" if someone parks a few spaces over from where YOU demand that they park so as not to come under the "Nosy Rosie Watch Group Association" label of suspicion?
If you can't handle the heat of getting a reply on this board why do you post ? Registering makes you more credible ??? on the computer ?? Where you can register and claim to be King Kong if you so desire ?? That's credible ????? You can be tracked on the internet regardless of registering your name as King Kong or not . YOU...are aware of that fact, aren't YOU ? lol
If you have to live somewhere that you are so paranoid to the point you start taking notes on where people park and how far they walk to the door they are going to enter...then you, my friend, need some help with your issues and yes your children pick up on that paranoia. Be alert, be smart and be safe but stop being so paranoid and stop claiming that everyone picks on you. If you are disabled and can not work at a labor job (seems you have no trouble typing on the internet til the cows come home) then get on here and find a job that will help you get a better and safer home for your child. I doubt if there is such a place here on earth that would suit you but you will never know unless you try. Put all that nosy, suspicious energy to work on helping you and your kid and you just may get a real job and wont have to sit at home all day, argue on an internet forum and collect a check from the government. You will find that is the only way to break the cycle and set an example for your child. Try it !!!
I am glad you have a job. What kinda example you setting for your kids. I think you have angre issues. Maybe you need counseling. I get off and on here a few times a day. I have had several strokes and brain surgeries. I can NOT work. Break what cycle? I worked for MANY years. I am drawing my OWN social security disability, I paid it in. My home is great and safe. We are clean well fed, well took care of. AS far as regisitering it verifies your e-mail. Yes anybodies IP address can be tracked, reguarless of registering or not. AGAIN it gives you credability. You act like you know alot. MAybe you should get back to work. I would hate for you to lose your job and move here. I couldnt take it. I might find you suspicious.
T Jefferson

Cave City, KY

#45 Aug 25, 2009
glasgow chick wrote:
<quoted text>
FUNNY
Phewww! After reading about your health problems in post #44...sounds like you could use a good laugh or two!

Hey, if ya have to live in an apartment, at least it sounds like you are making the best of it for yourself and the young'un...and that is commendable.
T Jefferson

Cave City, KY

#46 Aug 25, 2009
people wrote:
black halfbreed wet back manor.
LOL! I think you got me beat on the names!

Location hidden

#47 Aug 25, 2009
T Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>
Phewww! After reading about your health problems in post #44...sounds like you could use a good laugh or two!
Hey, if ya have to live in an apartment, at least it sounds like you are making the best of it for yourself and the young'un...and that is commendable.
Thank you
People

Glasgow, KY

#48 Aug 25, 2009
Hey T Jefferson dam Im good do you have any better ones?
Life of the Party

Glasgow, KY

#49 Aug 30, 2009
glasgow chick wrote:
Re-read my post you ignorant BITCH! you dont live here mind your own business! I watch my kid, I dont have to be concerned for his safety. I know where he is and what he is doing at all times. Like i said I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE DOES. MY CONCERN WAS SOMEBODY WHO DID NOT BELONG AND WAS ACTING SUSPICIOUS! Get off your high horse your a crazy BITCH!
Don't look now Glasgow Chick, but your White Trash is showing again...

Location hidden

#50 Aug 30, 2009
Life of the Party wrote:
<quoted text>Don't look now Glasgow Chick, but your White Trash is showing again...
Well if i am white trash then i am proud of it.

Location hidden

#51 Aug 30, 2009
I know who i am. I take care of my child and self. My home is clean. White trash i am i guess. DAMN PROUD of it.
sandy

Glasgow, KY

#52 Aug 30, 2009
wouldn't live anywhere else if you don't like it don't come over here

Location hidden

#53 Aug 30, 2009
sandy wrote:
wouldn't live anywhere else if you don't like it don't come over here
Me either.
momma

Glasgow, KY

#54 Aug 30, 2009
Life of the Party wrote:
Sounds like all of you that are watching the place so close should get jobs, and quit drawing checks off the taxpayers... So what if people have company at wierd hours... How does this make where YOU live unsafe??? You all need a dose of mind your own frickin business... Cleveland Manor always has had a bad reputation and it always will... Move somewhere a little more upscale if you so concerned with people not living up to your HIGH standards...
My daughter and her husband live there and they both have jobs. I appreciate the neighbors who are trying to clean up the apartments. My daughter was afraid to move there because of the reputation, but she heard that people were trying to clean things up and that is why she moved there. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
Neighbor

Glasgow, KY

#55 Aug 30, 2009
Thank You and we all are going to clean this place up.
mommy of 1

Glasgow, KY

#56 Jun 5, 2010
i hear alot of people talking about others who live at bluegrass apartment but what should be going on is ppl minding there own and quit pointing at others look at your self hell the place is full of dramma get of topix and get a life dang it sounds like alot of babys on here crying over stupid shit
homeless

Glasgow, KY

#57 Jun 5, 2010
glasgow chick wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad you have a job. What kinda example you setting for your kids. I think you have angre issues. Maybe you need counseling. I get off and on here a few times a day. I have had several strokes and brain surgeries. I can NOT work. Break what cycle? I worked for MANY years. I am drawing my OWN social security disability, I paid it in. My home is great and safe. We are clean well fed, well took care of. AS far as regisitering it verifies your e-mail. Yes anybodies IP address can be tracked, reguarless of registering or not. AGAIN it gives you credability. You act like you know alot. MAybe you should get back to work. I would hate for you to lose your job and move here. I couldnt take it. I might find you suspicious.
you have about wore your health problems out haven't you people are so tired of hearing this shit.There is nothing wrong with you seem to have no problem man hunting and staying out all night People who are so sick like you should be at home in the bed.
Neighborh

Glasgow, KY

#59 Jun 5, 2010
I just think the deal is some of the people living here are going to go right on buying drugs and and have sex on cars till the cops really take a intrest and put a stop to the bunch.I wish Chris Eaton would try and help,I think he could if he wanted too.

Location hidden

#60 Jun 6, 2010
Neighborh wrote:
I just think the deal is some of the people living here are going to go right on buying drugs and and have sex on cars till the cops really take a intrest and put a stop to the bunch.I wish Chris Eaton would try and help,I think he could if he wanted too.
the cops dont care what goes on over here.....they arent even coming over here much anymore LOL
Neighbor

Glasgow, KY

#61 Jun 7, 2010
Why was the police over upstairs at E building this morning?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Cheeto Negotiator 37 min Citizen 85
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Pikeville Parent 161,265
I need an Amish builder 4 hr Jed 3
Brian boston? 4 hr Know him 4
Matt's Mobile Wash 4 hr John Hunt 15
Johnny Depp 4 hr Cliff Ballard 52
Another Word Game. (Nov '08) 5 hr winner 2,972

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages