Bluegrass place apartments aka (Cleveland Manor)

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
bingo hell

Glasgow, KY

#1 Aug 21, 2009
What is going on in the "E" & "F" buildings? A maroon toyota tacoma pickup parked in front of the "D" building, expired tags. The people are going to the "E" building they do not live there. Also alot of traffic IN & OUT of the "F" building upstairs. A blue 2 door saturn parked at the "D" building that doesnt belong there. Those people do not live there. Looks mighty suspicious to me?
pickle

Glasgow, KY

#2 Aug 21, 2009
if you don't like all the traffic, why don't you do something about it or just move dumb-ass
Adviser

Glasgow, KY

#3 Aug 22, 2009
Have you ever heard of kinfolks or company,or better yet.The spirit of witchcraft...You can not control it all....
Fact

Glasgow, KY

#4 Aug 22, 2009
Thats right we cant but the police can and no they are not visting when you are here 7 days aweek and night you are living here and for the dude who drives maroon toyoto tacoma pickup with expired tags plate number 067-CRW expired 11-04 hiding it in front of Dbulding and G builing you will get caught we have a cop staying over here they have camers they are watching everbody they are watching that Mexican girl and her boyfriend and Karen Cross living with her daughter in the G building you people better get to packing and get out while your kids and girlfriends still have a place to live.
chillin

Glasgow, KY

#5 Aug 22, 2009
Fact wrote:
Thats right we cant but the police can and no they are not visting when you are here 7 days aweek and night you are living here and for the dude who drives maroon toyoto tacoma pickup with expired tags plate number 067-CRW expired 11-04 hiding it in front of Dbulding and G builing you will get caught we have a cop staying over here they have camers they are watching everbody they are watching that Mexican girl and her boyfriend and Karen Cross living with her daughter in the G building you people better get to packing and get out while your kids and girlfriends still have a place to live.
Now how in the world do you know all that and feel free enough to put people's tag numbers and names on the internet ? Are you over there right in the middle of them in their apt ? How do you know such personal details about people and their lives ? Wonder who is watching your every move as you are watching their every move ?
Fact

Glasgow, KY

#6 Aug 22, 2009
the cops stupid LOL.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 22, 2009
Hell alot of crazy shit going on that doesnt belong! Yes, We have to live here and want it safe. People visiting can park where they are visiting not 2 buildings away? Makes ya wonder. You dont visit at 1 and 2 am in and out all the time. Makes ya wonder? Yes, it is our business, we have to live here with our kids and want to be safe.
neighborhood watch

Glasgow, KY

#8 Aug 22, 2009
We have what you call a neighbor hood watch we have to look out for one another we are trying to be safe some of us has kids we dont want them to get hurt now do we.

Location hidden

#9 Aug 22, 2009
pickle wrote:
if you don't like all the traffic, why don't you do something about it or just move dumb-ass
We are doing something about it. All these plate number have went to the police. We are keeping our place to live safe. We dont have to move. The bad ones will move/ be evicted / maybe jail, depending what they are doing.
chillin

Glasgow, KY

#10 Aug 22, 2009
glasgow chick wrote:
Hell alot of crazy shit going on that doesnt belong! Yes, We have to live here and want it safe. People visiting can park where they are visiting not 2 buildings away? Makes ya wonder. You dont visit at 1 and 2 am in and out all the time. Makes ya wonder? Yes, it is our business, we have to live here with our kids and want to be safe.
I understand you wanting the place to be safe but you live in an apt and that isn't the safest place for your kids to begin with. I also know that it is the only place you could find and you try to make the best of it. If I lived in an apt I would have guests at 2 in the morning because I work 2nd shift and we all get together after work quite a bit. There may be a few beers to drink but none of us do drugs. When we do drink there is no driving after that so friends do spend the night. You have to give and give when you live in apts. You may not want to hear the people playing cards or whatever at that time of the morning any more than they want to hear your kids screaming and the tv blaring when they are trying to sleep when it fits their schedule. As long as they aren't breaking any laws with noise and such it is nobody's business who visits them or what time they visit or if they spend the night.

If your neighborhood watch was affective and the police had something to get them on then the car would have already been towed and the cops would be at their door every night. Something tells me that those things aren't working or these things woould have already happened and nobody would even be talking about the situation.

House payments are just as cheap as apts nowadays and the government even gives you money to buy a house now. It is much easier to be able to buy a home now more than ever. If you really want your place to be safe for your kids, drop the cost of the internet every month, get rid of your cell phone payment and save for your own home. That way you can be the boss of what goes on in your home and set time limitations and noise and visiting and such. Just a suggestion if you really want to improve your kids lives and make it safer for them. Get them out of apts. Fights, shootings, meth labs, drugs, drunks...your own home is much better.
neighborhood watch

Glasgow, KY

#11 Aug 22, 2009
Well they will catch him driveing that truck he s not smart at all the cops are just waiting for him to leave in it ha ha.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 22, 2009
chillin wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand you wanting the place to be safe but you live in an apt and that isn't the safest place for your kids to begin with. I also know that it is the only place you could find and you try to make the best of it. If I lived in an apt I would have guests at 2 in the morning because I work 2nd shift and we all get together after work quite a bit. There may be a few beers to drink but none of us do drugs. When we do drink there is no driving after that so friends do spend the night. You have to give and give when you live in apts. You may not want to hear the people playing cards or whatever at that time of the morning any more than they want to hear your kids screaming and the tv blaring when they are trying to sleep when it fits their schedule. As long as they aren't breaking any laws with noise and such it is nobody's business who visits them or what time they visit or if they spend the night.
If your neighborhood watch was affective and the police had something to get them on then the car would have already been towed and the cops would be at their door every night. Something tells me that those things aren't working or these things woould have already happened and nobody would even be talking about the situation.
House payments are just as cheap as apts nowadays and the government even gives you money to buy a house now. It is much easier to be able to buy a home now more than ever. If you really want your place to be safe for your kids, drop the cost of the internet every month, get rid of your cell phone payment and save for your own home. That way you can be the boss of what goes on in your home and set time limitations and noise and visiting and such. Just a suggestion if you really want to improve your kids lives and make it safer for them. Get them out of apts. Fights, shootings, meth labs, drugs, drunks...your own home is much better.
Thank you for your input. Yes people have company. They are in and out all night. That is suspicous, dont you think? Parking where they arent visiting? Far from the place they go to? If they parked where they were visiting and not in and out all night would be different.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 22, 2009
Also upkeep, and to maintain a house is alot more expensive then an apartment. Apartments can be safe. You should also respect your neighbors and try to get along. This IS where i live. I would like it to be safe. Everyone has their right to have company and a few beers. Park where you visit and dotn be in and out all night. It doesnt look right. We dont need drunk drivers or people on drugs on our streets. Makes it unsafe for anybody. I am trying to make the place i have to live a little safer.
neighborhood watch

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 22, 2009
Well what was you people told they got that old boy in the maroon toyoto truck people try to tell you all your being watched now seeing is beleiving no insurance and expired plates now just have to get it towed away 1 down several to go.
BOO

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 22, 2009
Boo is every body scared you should be.
Neighbor

Glasgow, KY

#16 Aug 22, 2009
Im scared are you? its true they are watching look out.
Watchinfg

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 23, 2009
They got two late yesterday for parkig in handycap parking spots F building they are watching that building real good can people not read the fine for that is like $100.00 dollars please feel free to spend the night again if you cant find somewhere to park just park in the handycap spots HA HA or better yet a motel is cheaper LOL.
Life of the Party

Glasgow, KY

#18 Aug 23, 2009
Sounds like all of you that are watching the place so close should get jobs, and quit drawing checks off the taxpayers... So what if people have company at wierd hours... How does this make where YOU live unsafe??? You all need a dose of mind your own frickin business... Cleveland Manor always has had a bad reputation and it always will... Move somewhere a little more upscale if you so concerned with people not living up to your HIGH standards...
Neighbor Hood Watch

Glasgow, KY

#19 Aug 23, 2009
We do have a job watching the neighbor hood watch dumb ass and with the police watching to we all fell real safe now we have one liveing over here now we are very safe never felt safer in my life if he misses any thing then one of the neighbors will catch it and he is jonny on the spot thank you.
Life of the Party

Glasgow, KY

#20 Aug 23, 2009
Neighbor Hood Watch wrote:
We do have a job watching the neighbor hood watch dumb ass and with the police watching to we all fell real safe now we have one liveing over here now we are very safe never felt safer in my life if he misses any thing then one of the neighbors will catch it and he is jonny on the spot thank you.
No, I meant get a job that actully pays money... Sitting on your lard A$$ sticking your oversized nose into everyones elses business dosen't count...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Akebono husbands/wifes or Mates 26 min hmmm 36
fivestar that used to be travlers 55 min gary 1
Kentucky's Economy Would Benefit From Legalized... 1 hr Ky guy 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr think about that 134,255
Fast-food workers: How clean is your restaurant... 2 hr my opinion 2
brian perry, curtis goodman 3 hr TARA Stallings 1
Gas station robbery Glasgow KY 5 hr Hunter 5
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 12 hr lilwillie 1,136
Who won the $250,000 on a $20 scratch off at Sh... Fri no way 6

Flood Warning for Barren County was issued at February 28 at 3:47AM EST

Glasgow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 am PST

NBC Sports 9:17AM