Emily Lutterman or Deweese
Nicole

Glasgow, KY

#62 Jul 25, 2010
Dum Dum wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, first thing: No one said Nicole dumba$$! Second, "poor Kids" If you called the social services for real you would have made sure to say that, but since you got called out on it now your getting "mad"..oooo so not scared of trash! All you people are trash... The right person to inform would have been the police instantly. What was you scared they would take your food stamps and hud. There goes your drug money. If you know Emily, the Lessenbery's, and even Nicole on a personal basis you are trash...that simple
Who the hell are you to be talking about me? Why in the hell did my name even come up on here. And if you know the Lessenberry's, Emily and me so much then you must be trash just like the rest of us.You need to leave my name out of this shit. I don't have anything to do with anything that they do. Yes I do have a kid by him but that's it. And I know that I have done some really bad shit back a few years ago, but right now at this point in my life I'm trying to move on and do right by my kids. So leave me out of this dumb retarded Glasgow drama. And leave my daughter out of this shit because she hardly ever sees her dad and I doubt she will for a while because right now he's looking at 5 to 10 years for being a Persistent Felony Offender. You people need to grow up and get a life because I can guarantee you that the person that's on here talking shit is trash just like the rest of us as you say. Also our divorce was final 2-8-2006 so I am no longer considered to be associated with him, and if anybody wants to run their mouth why don't you come and do it to my face.
Nicole

Glasgow, KY

#63 Jul 25, 2010
Oh before anyway says anything about me being sorry or being on drugs. I actually do work for a living and I take regular random drug tests. My kids come first no matter what. Just so you know, Josh was a totally different person 8 years ago compared to the way he is now. He may be a lot of things but one thing that I know is that when he does get to see our daughter he is a totally different person aound her than he is around other people. The only thing he has going for him is that he is a great father to her but when he's not around her he doesn't care about what he does to anything or anyone. I wish that yall could see him with her so you could see his good side. The sad part is is that he won't change his ways for, anyone not even her. But he won't do anything around her. My fear is that one day my daughter won't have a daddy, no matter how soory he is.
Okay

Glasgow, KY

#64 Jul 25, 2010
You are a dork. Best thing for you to do is pray that child never see's her daddy. I know that sounds bad, but Josh is not a good person. Your daughter I'm sure deserves much better than him. I bet Matt could do better.
As for Emily goes, you're a nasty piece of sh!t. You need to disappear off of the face of the earth. Those children deserve a normal happy life. Let someone who can be responsible and loving raise the kids. They I'm sure can do better than you.
CASSIE

Glasgow, KY

#65 Jul 26, 2010
Dum Dum wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, first thing: No one said Nicole dumba$$! Second, "poor Kids" If you called the social services for real you would have made sure to say that, but since you got called out on it now your getting "mad"..oooo so not scared of trash! All you people are trash... The right person to inform would have been the police instantly. What was you scared they would take your food stamps and hud. There goes your drug money. If you know Emily, the Lessenbery's, and even Nicole on a personal basis you are trash...that simple
Wat tha fck are u tlkin bout? dum dum is a good name, you dont make any fckin sense at all. lol! maybe you should go bck ta school or sumthin! I got mad cause nicole IS my best friend and she is NOT trash AND because ppl like YOU tlk sum good shit but you wont even put ur name up... hmmmm Are u tryin to say i am scared to call the police on her? No, im not a fckin rat and im not all up in sumones personal shit like ppl here on TOPIX. Fck off and leave my name the fck alone, k? k?
See

Glasgow, KY

#66 Jul 26, 2010
Cassie you're a coward. You proved my point. You would much rather let children be put in harms way than let people call you a rat for doing the right thing. But your the one sleeping at night right. Your the one who can defend yourself. There are three kids who got put in harms way. And since you opened your mouth you are now part of that. You are just as lowlife as Emily.
TIRED OF THIS BITCH

Glasgow, KY

#68 Jul 27, 2010
Do you want to know the sad part Emily's oldest son Travis who is by Matt Mutter is with him. He's filed for full custody and her other son Luke, his dad claims he's filing for full custody but I think he cares less than Emily about that child. And as for the little girl Josh's sister Jamie has filed for custody of her and the judge ordered Emily's mom to give the baby to Jamie and she hasn't done it yet. And let me tell you something about Jamie she is a wonderful mother and she could and would take great care of the baby. But everytime she calls social services or goes up there she can't get a hold of anyone. So I look at it like this it's the state's fault that the children are being neglected because I know for a fact the daycare that watches the kids have made several complaints and nothing to this day has been done. What's it gonna take for someone to do their job up there? I think Emily should be charged for child abuse. And to this day I'm more worried about the kids now because Emily is out. Atleast when she was in jail she couldn't hurt her kids. She's not supposed to even be around them and her mom lets her see them anyway.
Nicole

Glasgow, KY

#69 Jul 27, 2010
Okay wrote:
You are a dork. Best thing for you to do is pray that child never see's her daddy. I know that sounds bad, but Josh is not a good person. Your daughter I'm sure deserves much better than him. I bet Matt could do better.
As for Emily goes, you're a nasty piece of sh!t. You need to disappear off of the face of the earth. Those children deserve a normal happy life. Let someone who can be responsible and loving raise the kids. They I'm sure can do better than you.
I got your dork. And yes Matt is really good to all of my kids. He has no problem stepping in and taking care of my kids when their dads are to sorry to. Please quit talking shit about my daughter's daddy. she's not aware of all the things he's done and I don't want her to find out. Coming from Josh she is a really great kid and makes good decisions. I hope that she doesn't turn out to be anything like him. And if yall want to talk shit about me why don't you do it to my face or put your real name on here or are you to scared?
See

Glasgow, KY

#70 Jul 28, 2010
TIRED OF THIS BITCH wrote:
Do you want to know the sad part Emily's oldest son Travis who is by Matt Mutter is with him. He's filed for full custody and her other son Luke, his dad claims he's filing for full custody but I think he cares less than Emily about that child. And as for the little girl Josh's sister Jamie has filed for custody of her and the judge ordered Emily's mom to give the baby to Jamie and she hasn't done it yet. And let me tell you something about Jamie she is a wonderful mother and she could and would take great care of the baby. But everytime she calls social services or goes up there she can't get a hold of anyone. So I look at it like this it's the state's fault that the children are being neglected because I know for a fact the daycare that watches the kids have made several complaints and nothing to this day has been done. What's it gonna take for someone to do their job up there? I think Emily should be charged for child abuse. And to this day I'm more worried about the kids now because Emily is out. Atleast when she was in jail she couldn't hurt her kids. She's not supposed to even be around them and her mom lets her see them anyway.
How do you know so much about this situation?
real not rumers

Clinton, IA

#71 Jul 28, 2010
well whoever wrote this dosen't know the whole story jamie didn't file for full custody of the little girl all she did was tell social services that she would temorary house the child until everything was over and done with and social services decided to let emilys mom keep the little girl so as far as this whole thread goes people are doing more harm than good just leave the family alone if you feel there is a problum with the care of the children do the one thing that you have the right to do and call social services and make a complaint and let them do there job. quit making things up just to start cruel rumers these are children real children and they don't deserve to be tanited like this
UGH

Glasgow, KY

#72 Jul 28, 2010
Sister Tonya wrote:
Look here i will defend both Emily and Pam, because they are trying to be3 good people now, and YES GOD can help her about of anything so dont think that he cant!!!!!!! Everyone makes mistakes i am sure all you people that is talking crap about her have done the same things she has so go to church and change your lives before it is to late just like she is trying to do
NEWS FLASH TO YOU HUNNY!!! EMILY AINT GONNA CHANGE!!! She is a mother of 3 adorable kiddos and she a SORRY AS EXUSE FOR A MOTHER that I have ever seen. All she cares about is herself and she if she is trying to attend church then it is all a front. EMILY WILL NEVER CHANGE!! All she knows is how to lay on her back and stick a needle in her arm. And yes this comes from someone who has personally seen the affects of her actions towards her kids. With this all being said EMILY NEEDS ALOT MORE THAN A PRAYER HUNNY!!!
See

Glasgow, KY

#73 Jul 28, 2010
I want to know why it is so sad that the kids father's are asking for custody. Travis Deweese and Josh Lessenberry are not fit to take care of ANY child. But why is it so bad that Matt Mutter is doing the right thing and being a father to Travis. Matt is a good father and takes care of all of his children.
MY OPINION

Glasgow, KY

#74 Jul 28, 2010
See wrote:
I want to know why it is so sad that the kids father's are asking for custody. Travis Deweese and Josh Lessenberry are not fit to take care of ANY child. But why is it so bad that Matt Mutter is doing the right thing and being a father to Travis. Matt is a good father and takes care of all of his children.
The only sad part abou this situation is that no matter what these kids are gonna pay for their parents mistake their whole life. And I want to know what the differnce between Emily and her mom having the kids. Because as long as Emily isn't with Josh her mom would let her have the kids. When she and Josh was out last time she would drop him off down the road and go to her mom's and pick the kids up and then go get Josh and they would all go to church together and if you don't believe me just ask the preacher at the ADO church.
MY OPINION

Glasgow, KY

#75 Jul 28, 2010
real not rumers wrote:
well whoever wrote this dosen't know the whole story jamie didn't file for full custody of the little girl all she did was tell social services that she would temorary house the child until everything was over and done with and social services decided to let emilys mom keep the little girl so as far as this whole thread goes people are doing more harm than good just leave the family alone if you feel there is a problum with the care of the children do the one thing that you have the right to do and call social services and make a complaint and let them do there job. quit making things up just to start cruel rumers these are children real children and they don't deserve to be tanited like this
You must be some of Emily's family. and no the judge didn't let Emily's mom keep the baby. That's just what that stupid bitch is telling everyone. Why would they even let her keep those kids look at the way her kids turned out. Plus that woman can't even take care of herself with all of the pills she's on. And it doesn't matter how many calls you make on her nothing gets done about it. Because when Emily had her little girl she was drunk on moonshine and when they took her blood and found it in her system they bitched her out and told her she couldn't leave the hospital with the baby, then they called social services. They came to the hospital and told her not to let it happen again. The state is as guilty as she is. All we can do is make complaints but they are the one who gets to make the decisions.
Tonya

Warrenville, IL

#76 Jul 28, 2010
do none of you all hav e anything better to do than to talk about emily?
dumb

Glasgow, KY

#77 Jul 29, 2010
If Emily has such a bad problem and is a bad mother, why didn't anybody step in to help her. Get her rehab,parenting classes etc.? But now that the damage is done everybody wants to trash her. Maybe if people cared about her children and her she wouldn't be in this situation. Please stop this crap, everybody makes mistakes some more than others. But who are we to judge, instead of a harsh word, give them support and lead the way, show her she has support and can change !
See

Glasgow, KY

#78 Jul 29, 2010
dumb wrote:
If Emily has such a bad problem and is a bad mother, why didn't anybody step in to help her. Get her rehab,parenting classes etc.? But now that the damage is done everybody wants to trash her. Maybe if people cared about her children and her she wouldn't be in this situation. Please stop this crap, everybody makes mistakes some more than others. But who are we to judge, instead of a harsh word, give them support and lead the way, show her she has support and can change !
You have high hopes for some piece of random trash. Please get the whole truth before you assume. Emily has had her oldest child removed 7 times. For the other 2 its a little less because they are younger. Emily has been put through programs, rehabs, parenting classes, etc., and still she will not change for her children. There is a difference between a person with a problem and a problem causing person. Emily does not care what happens to her kids as long as she don't have to pay child support.

Oh, and Sandra still has custody of the baby Lilly. As far as right now she is not going anywhere. Completely sad. The only one out of the three that might go somewhere is Travis, the oldest. He is with good people who love him very much.
Oooo

Glasgow, KY

#79 Aug 10, 2010
I seen that nasty bitch the other day and I mean NASTY!!!! She is so gross! Who could bang that with 30 ft pole?
HaHa

Murfreesboro, TN

#80 Aug 28, 2010
You people can say what you want about emily,pam,nicole,the birds,the mutha fucken bee's i really don't give a shit but one things forsure if you have ever seen a paper stating emily deweese is a rat then lets see it. most of you freaks wanna run yo mouth about shit you know nothing about let me guess u nasty ho's are bangin the baby's daddys thats why ya dont like them haha..i hardley know emily but i was locked up with her and she did not rat to get out but since u rats on topix yea i said rats cause gettin on here running ur mouth shows u all are good at talking... do me a favor and let this be known THEY KNOW WHO HAD THE JEEP AND WHAT HAPPENED TO IT AND THANX TO UR FRIENDS ON TOPIX WHO KNEW...UR GOIN DOWN..HAHAHAHA!!!(BIRD)...(WAT ER)..SLAMMMMMMMM!!!HAHAHAHAHAH AHA!!!
Guess What

Glasgow, KY

#82 Sep 23, 2010
Guess who's back...back in jail....Emily's back.......back in jail!!! LMAO

Who is she going to RAT on and to get out this time? LMAO
haha

Glasgow, KY

#83 Sep 28, 2010
prolly yo momma b!tch!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire pit spirits 2 min What you think 38
Georgia vote 12 min XMP 36
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 164,814
News Former lawmaker, woman, arrested on assault cha... 1 hr What you think 5
Skater Kid 3 hr Glasgowfour20 2
Christy harper 7 hr Dont know u dont ... 3
Sara Crumpton where is she? 7 hr Looking 9

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages