Our Guns will be next
Toast

Elizabethtown, KY

#164 Jan 23, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one whining about not being able to purchase certain guns in the very near future.
I'll say it again, I don't care about your gun rights. LOL. If anyone is laughing it's the rest of us at the people who are freaking out over guns. First it was freaking out over a Black president, then freaking out over the fact that Romney lost, now it's guns. Will you people just build a bunker and fill it full of canned food, stock it with weapons and bury yourself? If you have to worry so much about these things, seems your life is the one that's shitty, not mine. I'm happy with the way things are LOL.
Let me start by establishing that you are a faggot. That being said, I can understand not giving a shit about Things that don't affect you because if they said tomorrow that They were wiping out the entitlement system I would simply go about my business (mainly because I work for a living).
Second, Damn near every one of his promises fell through. Obamacare is a joke. And what happened to the middle class not seeing tax increases? The national debt is now over 16 TRILLION dollars, he's leasing hundreds of acres of Texas oil fields to China and will be shutting down the air defense system around the US Mexico border as of March 15'th and dont even get me started on Benghazi and fast and furious. The constitution is in place for a reason. He had to do this through executive order mainly because he knew congress and the American people wouldn't support it.
Third, If you arent concerned about the way things have been going in this country you oblivious as hell. The president has been using these executive orders (which are supposed to be used in times of war and crisis) to basically rewrite the constitution as he sees fit. He's already said that he believes the constitution is majorly flawed. The document is in place for a reason, So THIS doesn't happen. The second amendment exists so people of this country can take up arms against a government that has become too corrupt. Hitler even Disarmed his people by putting a pretty bow around it making it seem in the best interest of the citizens.
This post is getting long so I'm going to wrap it up with this final point. Rome was the apple of the world's eye, a vibrant and flourishing economy and a strong army, and what happened? It became too big, too powerful, too corrupt, and collapsed under it's own weight..... We are the new Rome.

P.S. People other than rednecks care about their gun rights you jackass.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#165 Jan 23, 2013
could it be wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem with Huckabee? Nothing you say about him is ever true. Could it be he does lots and lots of good out here?
You've been lulled into a daze like all the other Faux News drones.
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#166 Jan 23, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been lulled into a daze like all the other Faux News drones.
And your brain fart seizures have lulled you into believing your silly opinions matter in the grand scheme of things. Why not try posting a fact every now and then? Are you afraid to debate facts? Is that why you constantly throw little one-liner jabs and opinions on here? Fear will consume you. Would you like to debate some issues and facts or will you do what you do best...insinuate and lie and enlighten us all with your silly little fact-less, baseless opinions?

Your choice, Einstein. Somebody should reprimand your old mammy for half-raising such a moron!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#167 Jan 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And your brain fart seizures have lulled you into believing your silly opinions matter in the grand scheme of things. Why not try posting a fact every now and then? Are you afraid to debate facts? Is that why you constantly throw little one-liner jabs and opinions on here? Fear will consume you. Would you like to debate some issues and facts or will you do what you do best...insinuate and lie and enlighten us all with your silly little fact-less, baseless opinions?
Your choice, Einstein. Somebody should reprimand your old mammy for half-raising such a moron!
OK, I've got a fact for you: You're a dumbass. I don't even need to give you a source for that one 'cause you can see it in the mirror for yourself.
ignore

Glasgow, KY

#168 Jan 23, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I've got a fact for you: You're a dumbass. I don't even need to give you a source for that one 'cause you can see it in the mirror for yourself.
Your comments need to be ignored. You are acting like truth.
LOL

Edmonton, KY

#169 Jan 23, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the excuse you use when you are put in your place yet again? Neener, neener, neener. Look in the mirror? Really? LMMFAO How old are you, little one?
taxpayer

Cave City, KY

#170 Jan 23, 2013
brenda wrote:
<quoted text>YES I HAVE just muslims and also black muslims. I have lived in Louisville for many years, also other states. If you really want to meet one, go to Nashville. We are not all dumb hicks here as you imply. I also have many books on the subject. You've never actually read a book have you.
wohoo-I like this womans views-move over Hillary :)
lol

Glasgow, KY

#171 Jan 23, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the excuse you use when you are put in your place yet again? Neener, neener, neener. Look in the mirror? Really? LMMFAO How old are you, little one?
You're like an unfunny joke.
Hippy

Elizabethtown, KY

#172 Jan 23, 2013
Toast wrote:
<quoted text>
The national debt is now over 16 TRILLION dollars, he's leasing hundreds of acres of Texas oil fields to China and will be shutting down the air defense system around the US Mexico border as of March 15'th and dont even get me started on Benghazi and fast and furious.
With the national debt 16 TRILLION DOLLARS!!How much would it have been if we had not leased the Texas oil fields to China.How many acres of oil rich land do we(US government)own in Texas?I am under the impression that the majority of Texas is owned by private citizens.Maybe the oil lease is why the air defense will be removed from the border so the Chinese army can come and go without being detected.

“Cowboy Up”

Since: Jan 11

Where ever I hang my Hat

#173 Jan 23, 2013
Toast wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me start by establishing that you are a faggot. That being said, I can understand not giving a shit about Things that don't affect you because if they said tomorrow that They were wiping out the entitlement system I would simply go about my business (mainly because I work for a living).
Second, Damn near every one of his promises fell through. Obamacare is a joke. And what happened to the middle class not seeing tax increases? The national debt is now over 16 TRILLION dollars, he's leasing hundreds of acres of Texas oil fields to China and will be shutting down the air defense system around the US Mexico border as of March 15'th and dont even get me started on Benghazi and fast and furious. The constitution is in place for a reason. He had to do this through executive order mainly because he knew congress and the American people wouldn't support it.
Third, If you arent concerned about the way things have been going in this country you oblivious as hell. The president has been using these executive orders (which are supposed to be used in times of war and crisis) to basically rewrite the constitution as he sees fit. He's already said that he believes the constitution is majorly flawed. The document is in place for a reason, So THIS doesn't happen. The second amendment exists so people of this country can take up arms against a government that has become too corrupt. Hitler even Disarmed his people by putting a pretty bow around it making it seem in the best interest of the citizens.
This post is getting long so I'm going to wrap it up with this final point. Rome was the apple of the world's eye, a vibrant and flourishing economy and a strong army, and what happened? It became too big, too powerful, too corrupt, and collapsed under it's own weight..... We are the new Rome.
Very well said. I fully Agree with you.
Civics

Edmonton, KY

#174 Jan 23, 2013
Hippy wrote:
<quoted text>
With the national debt 16 TRILLION DOLLARS!!How much would it have been if we had not leased the Texas oil fields to China.How many acres of oil rich land do we(US government)own in Texas?I am under the impression that the majority of Texas is owned by private citizens.Maybe the oil lease is why the air defense will be removed from the border so the Chinese army can come and go without being detected.
How much would it have been if Obama's job stimulus bill would have actually created jobs? You are aware that his brain fart stimulus bill created more debt than it created jobs. Add a few Solyndra type failures (solyndra cost tax payers 500 million dollars) and that debt keeps rising, doesn't it? What about Obamacare actually costing tax payers triple of what Obama and Pelosi and Reid claimed? Guess we need to figure that huge brain fart in as the next trillion in a few months gets added to the national debt on Obama's watch. There are 2 ways to enslave a nation. War and debt. Forget the fiscal cliff. We went over that cliff 6 trillion Obama dollars ago.
Toast

Elizabethtown, KY

#175 Jan 23, 2013
Hippy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't just take my word for it. Here's a link.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/07/23/news/companie...
LOL

Edmonton, KY

#176 Jan 23, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're like an unfunny joke.
You are an ignorant POS. Now what? Nana, nana booboo?
lol

Glasgow, KY

#177 Jan 23, 2013
Toast wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler even Disarmed his people by putting a pretty bow around it making it seem in the best interest of the citizens.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin 's_law
LOL

Edmonton, KY

#178 Jan 23, 2013
Hippy wrote:
Lots of comments on how bad the country is going down and the President doing such terrible things but one thing I also notice is there is never a mention or suggestion of how the correct way.While you are listening to your favorite talking head remember what that person is saying is"opinion"and may have been written by other people.These people are paid to get their audience excited to up their ratings.If you are repeating what they say then you are not thinking but following the mob.
Yet you aren't bright enough to notice or mention that every failure by the president is always somebody else's fault. Everybody lies about Obama according to the dems. Every failure of Obama's is Bush's fault or Palin's fault or Greece's fault or Beck's fault or republican's fault. Don't you think it's time the citizens woke up and made Obama take responsibility for Obama? Or is that mob mentality according to you? You see what your messiah tells you to see and you'll like it. You will repeat it if he commands you to and you will like it. Same ole same old from you morons. And now you are trying your hand at blaming others for your ignorance. Typical. Ridiculous and hilarious but typical and expected from you little sheepie morons.
democrat stupidity

Edmonton, KY

#179 Jan 23, 2013
Obama banned lots of guns that "looked like" assault weapons to him. If a gun had several stabilizing handles (used for competitions) then it must be an assault rifle. Barbie doll rifles as they are known to gun competitors. Obama banned a large number of insignificant rifles so as to make it look to the citizens as if he had really done something. Most of his sheep blindly went along with it and praised him, as usual. Kissing his feet as he drags them to the slaughterhouse. Unbelievable! Do you know what Obama actually did? He sent gun sales soaring through the roof. He helped the NRA welcome hundred of thousands of new members. People who otherwise would have never even considered joining the NRA. His gun ban encouraged other democrat officials in cities and towns to offer a gun buy-back program to its citizens. Like New Albany Indiana. Hoards of citizens took their rusty, nonworking guns and turned them in. They received 200 dollars per gun. Most of those guns were not worth 20 dollars. With their fast cash in hand they went straight to the pawn shop and purchased the so-called assault rifles before they are banned. Obama's gun ban succeeded in putting guns in homes that normally wouldn't have a gun in their home. He sent gun sales skyrocketing.

And you people praise him for what he did. He is the second coming according to millions of Americans. Priceless! We expect Obama the politician to be crooked as hell and he hasn't let us down. Obama expects his supporters to be just as dumb this time around as you were the first time you fell for his crap. You never let him down, do you?

I pray my children are never as dumb as your children are because of the example you set for them. Bless their hearts. They don't have a chance.
LOL

Leesburg, GA

#181 Jan 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are happy. You don't have the intelligence to comprehend what is happening to the country that your devil spawn kids will have to try and survive in.
The shifts in political party's comes and goes. Carter left office in 1981 and the USA wouldn't see another democrat president until 1993. That's 12 years if you can't add or subtract any better than you can comprehend.
I'm not freaking out over guns. I'm not worried that I won't be "allowed" to own a gun. I've got that. I'm good. lol
I don't freak out over a man's skin color because my skin is not White either. It has nothing at all to do with my character, my beliefs, my place in life. It's just an excuse and a reason for you to avoid answering questions. You pull the race card because you have nothing valid and you focus on silly shit. Why would I freak out because Romney didn't win an election? Should Romney not winning make me lie and hide facts and avoid discussing Obama's failures and putting your ass in it's place when needed? No, no, no and no. Comprehend? lol Am I typing too fast? Coming at you with too much truth? Are you having a hard time with this? lmao
Are you just pissed because you couldn't build a bunker and store any necessities if your life depended on it? You aren't getting rich off of welfare even though you are getting fat off of food stamps. Funny how all you people turn out the same way and say the same old tired, lame things.
You are just another slight amusement here to entertain the intelligent folk. You remind us of why we are so thankful that we are nothing like you and your ilk.
Welfare? I have a college degree and a job. You people really are funny, no joke.
LOL

Leesburg, GA

#182 Jan 23, 2013
my thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
There are also democrats who do not agree with the way this president is doing his job. Lots and lots of 'We the People' who do not agree with the way this president is doing his job. So far as the Tea Party and the evangelical fringe as you call it. Lots and lots of us too. Guess we will all keep watching and praying. We love our Nation, and want to keep it.
Uh...Ok. LOL. Someone I see is still pissed off about the election.
LOL

Leesburg, GA

#183 Jan 23, 2013
brillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most welfare s'reggin and white trash are very happy with "the way things is". The guns won't be going anywhere but YOU should feel free to start confiscation proceedings immediately, we'll see how far you get. The gun issue seems to important, especially for the democunts as they feel firearms should only be possesed by drug addicted fools like yourself. Hopefully with more aggressive abortions, drug od's and such our country will rid itself of bottom feeding trash like you.
Abortion? I thought you conservatives were against abortions. LOL.
LOL

Leesburg, GA

#184 Jan 23, 2013
Hippy wrote:
Lots of comments on how bad the country is going down and the President doing such terrible things but one thing I also notice is there is never a mention or suggestion of how the correct way.While you are listening to your favorite talking head remember what that person is saying is"opinion"and may have been written by other people.These people are paid to get their audience excited to up their ratings.If you are repeating what they say then you are not thinking but following the mob.
That's because it's not. They are still very pissed about 2008 and having a Black man as President. Now after this last beating in 2012 with all the liberal social things going on like gays in the military and guns and what not, their tiny heads are exploding. I can hear it like popcorn, pop pop popopopopop......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need to know about Daniel Bledsoe 19 min Robert 21
Glasgow High School 19 min What 38
Good news on Dana closure (Apr '16) 22 min Special 34
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min usa 156,499
Need Info on a Andrew Joiner and Dustin Taylor ... 29 min Unacceptable 2
Tattoos are disgusting!!! And tasteless!!!! For... (Jun '12) 13 hr eric 536
Attempted Kidnapping at Walmart?? 14 hr so sad 4

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance