Our Guns will be next
LOL

Leesburg, GA

#207 Jan 25, 2013
intelligent Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
They? Who are they? Are you saying the millions and millions of White folk that helped put Obama in office TWICE are now suddenly having a problem with Obama being half Black? Honey, you are a moron to the nth degree. If pulling the race card is all you've got at least be smart enough to use it where it could possibly fit. Otherwise STFU! You are making the rest of us Liberals look dumb. Stop helping because you aren't helping. We are all dumber just from reading your posts.
"They" didn't vote for Obama. And you more than likely are not a liberal. Because liberals never use the term "race card" that's something that racist White people use as a double standard. Newsflash, I've never met a liberal who was regretful for voting for Obama. Again, another reason why you, in fact, are more than likely not a liberal. LOL
lololol

Glasgow, KY

#208 Jan 26, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. It's obvious not every liberal is on welfare. Thanks for making my point even more clear!
The GOP is very much the party of white men. They made that clear during the last Presidential election. But since you seem to be unconvinced here are two youtube videos. One is of a crowd the night of election night for Obama, the other is a crowd for Romney. In Romney's crowd it is a sea of White.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =S43wwabs4qcXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Both parties have all races of people, but the GOP is dominated by rich white people. Conservatives are typically white people. It's a fact. But I did NOT say all White people were conservatives. Unfortunately for you, you have an inability to distinguish between what I was saying, and what I wasn't saying.
LOL, i understood your stupid rambling, LOL! Do you always obsess much about the rich white folk,LOL? I clearly pointed out your beloved hypocrit democunts are millionaires and several billionaires....AND THEY BE WHITE!! LOL LOL LOL
I guess what we want to know is, what's the difference between the interests of a WHITE billionaire democunt and a WHITE billionaire repub?? LOL Based on your racist comments, ALL wealthy whites ARE repub's!
Must be a bitch having to wait until 1 or 2 a.m. each morning to make your bullshit posts on topix every morning, LOL LOL!
Hippy

Elizabethtown, KY

#209 Jan 26, 2013
I have read posts that tell us how bad the many aspects of gun control is for our society and how regulation of any kind is bad.I don't remember ever reading a post that pointed out bad government control of the safety of our food supply,cars or the many other things that we expect to be controlled by big brother.Where is the outrage?Seems to me that you are feeding on lynch mob mentality.
tide has turned lol

Edmonton, KY

#210 Jan 26, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>"They" didn't vote for Obama. And you more than likely are not a liberal. Because liberals never use the term "race card" that's something that racist White people use as a double standard. Newsflash, I've never met a liberal who was regretful for voting for Obama. Again, another reason why you, in fact, are more than likely not a liberal. LOL
Oh how intelligent! If one of you has a slightly different opinion or speaks some truth every once in awhile then they are fake or they are lying or they aren't a true liberal. Isn't that what you also accuse the republicans of with every post you put on this forum? Is that a sign that you liberals have turned the corner and will now start to eat your own? It was bound to happen. I love it! Somebody pop some corn (if you can still afford entertainment food luxuries lol) and grab a few cokes (if Moosechelle isn't watching) and let the show begin! Your self-implosion will be the highlight of many responsible citizens day!
judge judy

Edmonton, KY

#211 Jan 26, 2013
I don't think putting more restrictions on already law abiding citizens will do a thing to stop mass killings by criminals and insane people but I do know that these insane gun bans on law abiding citizens will cut down on crooked liberal politicians. So yes, it's a good thing.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#212 Jan 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
We do realize that you are hiding and avoiding answering lololol's reply to you about Biden and Kerry and other 1%er crooks that 1% Obama surrounds himself with.
Shhhhh...liberal slugs find it hard to navigate out of the corners they are backed into! Let's give lol a break.
I didn't say a thing about Kerry or Biden. "lololol" brought that into the discussion to distract from what I was saying.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#213 Jan 26, 2013
lololol wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be a bitch having to wait until 1 or 2 a.m. each morning to make your bullshit posts on topix every morning, LOL LOL!
She probably has to WORK. How abut you?
the real lol

Edmonton, KY

#214 Jan 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say a thing about Kerry or Biden. "lololol" brought that into the discussion to distract from what I was saying.
You didn't say a thing because you were hiding hoping to avoid answering the question put to you. Now that you have used up all your silly excuses would you like to try and answer the question asked of you or are you okay with dodging questions you can't answer because your answers are ridiculous and lame? Either way...your inability to even answer a question asked of you...pretty much proves what everyone says about you. Dumb. A troll. Begging for attention. Lonely. Stupid. A follower. A loser.

Okay. Thanks for your clear answer. Run along now and get back into your hiding spot before another slug finds your hiding spot and you will be "exposed" once again. LMAO
unanimous agreement

Edmonton, KY

#215 Jan 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably has to WORK. How abut you?
She doesn't work. She is a government slug. How "abut" you, slugger?
Mu-hahahahahahaha!!!!! Too funny.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#216 Jan 26, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a Democrat, haven't heard of any other Democrats criticizing our own party. If they are, they are very few and far between. It's common knowledge, the GOP is self destructing. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
How about the ones that don't want gun control? Or do you think that all Dems are for Gun Control?
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#217 Jan 26, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Welfare? I have a college degree and a job. You people really are funny, no joke.
Well, when this country crashes and its broke, no government services at all. There will be no jobs, no money, even if you have money there will be no goods to buy. Your college degree will not feed your hungry arse. People will be killing people for food and the essentials to just survive, every where.

Then the only people that will be surviving will be the country boy rednecks with the guns. No, you people really are funny, nol joke at all.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#218 Jan 26, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. It's obvious not every liberal is on welfare. Thanks for making my point even more clear!
The GOP is very much the party of white men. They made that clear during the last Presidential election. But since you seem to be unconvinced here are two youtube videos. One is of a crowd the night of election night for Obama, the other is a crowd for Romney. In Romney's crowd it is a sea of White.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =S43wwabs4qcXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Both parties have all races of people, but the GOP is dominated by rich white people. Conservatives are typically white people. It's a fact. But I did NOT say all White people were conservatives. Unfortunately for you, you have an inability to distinguish between what I was saying, and what I wasn't saying.
You are change the subject of the question. You didn't not reply to nothing about the question. Why?
wow

Glasgow, KY

#219 Jan 26, 2013
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Well, when this country crashes and its broke, no government services at all. There will be no jobs, no money, even if you have money there will be no goods to buy. Your college degree will not feed your hungry arse. People will be killing people for food and the essentials to just survive, every where.
Then the only people that will be surviving will be the country boy rednecks with the guns. No, you people really are funny, nol joke at all.
The word for you is phillistine.
it is true

Glasgow, KY

#220 Jan 27, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment went over my head. Tinponyrider is right. We are headed down that road. It is fast approaching. We can see it every day. I've already mentioned the Hannity special on Friday night. BOOMTOWN Anyone who watched knows we won't be getting any better. Washington DC does not want us to get better. I'm sure there are a handful, and I could name a few who are not among them. It is the rich getting richer, government getting larger, the rest of us out here getting poorer.
lololol

Glasgow, KY

#221 Jan 27, 2013
Hippy wrote:
I have read posts that tell us how bad the many aspects of gun control is for our society and how regulation of any kind is bad.I don't remember ever reading a post that pointed out bad government control of the safety of our food supply,cars or the many other things that we expect to be controlled by big brother.Where is the outrage?Seems to me that you are feeding on lynch mob mentality.
And yet hundreds die each year because of food poison and vehicles get recalled and thousands die to drunk driving..your point just stuck you in the ass, fool,LOL LOL! Where is the outrage on drugs and alcohol from the democunts? LOL
The gub'ment is constructed and managed by idiotic fools like yourself, that is why it ain't gonna work,LOL.

I will ask again, what has improved for the taxpayer since your halfbreed messiah took office 4 years ago? LOL Gas, food and taxes, have they gotten cheaper? LOL Must be the rich white half of him that's causing all the problem, huh? LOL LOL
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#222 Jan 27, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
No a better word would be "Common Sense". You wait ans see. Hehehheheeee.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#223 Jan 27, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea a word to describe you could be a "smart dumb arse". Can you even walk and chew chewing gum at the same time?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#224 Jan 27, 2013
It is what it is http://bit.ly/WGrac7
Hippy

Campbellsville, KY

#225 Jan 27, 2013
lololol wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet hundreds die each year because of food poison and vehicles get recalled and thousands die to drunk driving..your point just stuck you in the ass, fool,LOL LOL!
Well,I don't know about that.IF there were no safety standards there would be no accountability so there would never be a need for a recall.Drunk drivers get punished when they are caught and more effort is put forty each year.Now what are the number of cases of food poisoning each year compared with just say 1950?Interesting when you compare our public safety today compared with our not so distant past.
drunk on Obama aid

Edmonton, KY

#226 Jan 27, 2013
Hippy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,I don't know about that.IF there were no safety standards there would be no accountability so there would never be a need for a recall.Drunk drivers get punished when they are caught and more effort is put forty each year.Now what are the number of cases of food poisoning each year compared with just say 1950?Interesting when you compare our public safety today compared with our not so distant past.
Have you looked up the statistics about cities with strict gun restrictions? Chicago and its surrounding suburbs have strict gun laws (thanks to commie Daily) and guess what? Chicago had 500 murders last year. So do restrictions on law abiding citizens really work? I dunno. Let's ask Chicago citizens and compare statistics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young Female barber that used to be at Durhams 3 min Barbershop customer 1
Word Association (Jun '08) 10 min Isabella Fireray 5,257
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 13 min Isabella Fireray 426
Gabe Pendleton Kathryn Thomas post 17 min Never 1
Poster diamond Dixie 25 min Stop a 14
Glasgow voice and text chat link: 34 min GlasgowChat 1
Another Word Game. (Nov '08) 59 min Forrest 2,510
Michael Haines passes away Tue Class of 97 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance