walmart announcement
curious

Horse Cave, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2012
I heard that a worker said some really bad things on the intercom tonight. Does anyone know anything about this?
Lord help us

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 14, 2012
No, I was busy watching the bodies of the murdered Americans being brought back to our country. Sorry I missed the big Wally World event that will affect us all for years to come!
Moron!
Wallace P Dingle

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Yeah, funny, Lord Help Us, we go around the world fugging up everyone else's countries, and then we get all upset when they retaliate. Who'd have thunk it?!
yep

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Yep, it was typical and expected...the FBI took the producer of that film nobody had heard of (even though it had been on youtube for months) in for questioning trying to get him on parole violation or some crap like that yet we haven't seen the oh-so transparent Obama administration playing the video they got on Sept 10th that revealed they were going to avenge the death of one of their crusaders. Guess how he died? Yep, an Obama Drone. Remember when Obama bypassed Congress and sent his Drones out to different places? Seems that's what the deaths and revenge was about. But shhhhh, don't tell all those Obama transparent voters. They are only allowed to call Bush a murderer and a warmonger.

Those democrat chickens have really come home to roost this time!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Yep!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free beer at FPS 4 min Whoooo 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min USA 170,613
Construction at West Main and Industrial Dr. 2 hr Outside looking in 5
Where is toys for tots pickup in Glasgow 2 hr Babbaganuj 2
Victory ln 3 hr Turd 1
Gillie Hyde better yet GID-YR-HIDE 5 hr Beekeeper 2
Burnis Rupe 7 hr Mo 5

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance