broke chick

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jun 25, 2011
anybody know how to start the extreme couponing
shopper

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jun 26, 2011
no but i know that the glasgow daily times is putting a coupon book in the newspaper for local buisnesses it will be in the june 30th paper!!! I am looking so forward to it!
Coupon Mom

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jun 27, 2011
Couponing in Glasgow really sucks. You have no one who doubles coupons. Food Lion has some good MVP pricing, but limited selections. I have started shopping at Kroger in Bowling Green.I take advantage of the double coupons and the store reward card. We buy mostly organic, gluten-free, processed-free foods and I find the best selection of these there. I think they limit the number of online coupons you can use there, though. I am just getting started and on my last trip I saved 37.00 on a $200 grocery bill, so I was happy. My vehicle gets 24 miles/gallon, so I still save money driving to BG to buy and have MUCH more to choose from.
Just So YOU Know

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jun 27, 2011
Houchens doubles up to 50 cents every day just like Kroger. Freds doubles up to 70 cents on Saturdays.
Coupon Mom wrote:
Couponing in Glasgow really sucks. You have no one who doubles coupons. Food Lion has some good MVP pricing, but limited selections. I have started shopping at Kroger in Bowling Green.I take advantage of the double coupons and the store reward card. We buy mostly organic, gluten-free, processed-free foods and I find the best selection of these there. I think they limit the number of online coupons you can use there, though. I am just getting started and on my last trip I saved 37.00 on a $200 grocery bill, so I was happy. My vehicle gets 24 miles/gallon, so I still save money driving to BG to buy and have MUCH more to choose from.
Dads

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jun 27, 2011
There are websites. Google "free printable coupons" and you can print off numerous coupons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating Spouses 1 min Truth 3
reply 11 min Know 4
trump! trump! trump! 54 min a reader 2
Amanda Wilson (Gulley) 1 hr Could be 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr I believe 148,165
Taking videos and pictures at funerals 9 hr annoyed 14
Barren county trojan academy 9 hr WOW 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages