lawn care stalker
tracker

Glasgow, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2012
I have been seeing a white duelly with a big red trailer behind it has lawn care on it.I have been fallowed several times by this person,even caught this man standing outside this truck watching me from across the street where i work,shop,exc...this man is short dark hair,and wears dress clothes.never wearing work clothes.does anyone know who this lawn care stalker is?
more info

Casey, IL

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Um.....why not read the big sign on the side of the truck?? D/A
velma

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2012
That's weird sounds creepy.I would video him watching me.pure proof your being stocked.or he could say he is looking at yards and not you.take times and dates.and video.
tim

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2012
See one around town,Thomerson,Thompson,somthi ng in that nature.yeah du big red sign.sorry just kidding.get the name on the side then call the police.
Wallace P Dingle

Glasgow, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Maybe you should let him catch you, then you might not be fallow anymore.
karma

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2012
Wallace P Dingle wrote:
Maybe you should let him catch you, then you might not be fallow anymore.
MMrDingle Berry catch what?may I ask?Its a stalker,you don't let a stalker catch you.you must be a man,think its ok to stalk women.bet your one of those men rides through parking lots trying to pick up women.you old fart.
good neighbor

United States

#7 Oct 11, 2012
I have a neighbor that peeps through his fence at me all the time when his wife is gone.I noticed they have a security camera,so my husband installed one last summer.Its ashame we have to live like this.back when I was growing up neighbors and communites got along and helped each other.I say catch him stalking you,get proof and remove another stalker from the community.I will be watching for the BIG RED SIGN.
Wallace P Dingle

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 12, 2012
karma wrote:
<quoted text>MMrDingle Berry catch what?may I ask?Its a stalker,you don't let a stalker catch you.you must be a man,think its ok to stalk women.bet your one of those men rides through parking lots trying to pick up women.you old fart.
Oh stop, before you embarrass yourself! I was just making a play on words. The original poster said she was "FALLOWED" (not "followed").

Grow up!

And this scenario probably isn't even real. Who, under those circumstances, wouldn't be calling the popo instead of posting about it on Topix? Probably just someone trying to make trouble!

(I'll give you points for Dingle Berry though!)
amy

Glasgow, KY

#9 Oct 12, 2012
tracker wrote:
I have been seeing a white duelly with a big red trailer behind it has lawn care on it.I have been fallowed several times by this person,even caught this man standing outside this truck watching me from across the street where i work,shop,exc...this man is short dark hair,and wears dress clothes.never wearing work clothes.does anyone know who this lawn care stalker is?
I saw the same man or one that looks the same watching women at walmart. He was standing beside his truck with the door open and was masterbating. I started blowing my horn and he jumped in his truck and took off before I could get his licence plate number.
ROFLMAO

Glasgow, KY

#10 Oct 12, 2012
Wallace P Dingle wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop, before you embarrass yourself! I was just making a play on words. The original poster said she was "FALLOWED" (not "followed").
Grow up!
And this scenario probably isn't even real. Who, under those circumstances, wouldn't be calling the popo instead of posting about it on Topix? Probably just someone trying to make trouble!
(I'll give you points for Dingle Berry though!)
I don't know if this post is based on real events or not, I do know that stalking is real and the "popo" will do absolutely nothing to stop it. They will treat you like you are a complete nut case and tell you that you must have proof (picture/video) as if you walk around with a camera on your head ready to shoot at all times, eventually you will be sent to the county attorney who will talk down to you as if you are some uneducated idiot who was sent by the Gods to waste his time, he will then send you to the courthouse to file for an EPO. At this time you will be told (by someone who is not held accountable for the information they give you...AKA they can give you their personal opinion not facts) that until you are beat within an inch of your life you are wasting your time. If you decide to go ahead with the EPO, despite their ill advise and it is granted. Even if you go to court and get as far as receiving a DVO, when the stalker breaks it (and he/she will)they will receive nothing more than a slap on the hand and you will continue to be harassed. Why would someone turn to TOPIX for advise rather than calling the "popo"? Uh, maybe because you could get better advise talking to a tree out in your yard than talking to law enforcement. If this is a real situation...DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO PROTECT YOURSELF!!! There are many websites that can give you valuable information, use them. Don't depend on the "popo" or anyone else to protect you!
Really

Glasgow, KY

#11 Oct 12, 2012
amy wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the same man or one that looks the same watching women at walmart. He was standing beside his truck with the door open and was masterbating. I started blowing my horn and he jumped in his truck and took off before I could get his licence plate number.
Come on...seriously?! So...you had enough time to catch him masturbating yet not enough time to get a plate number? You're full of it. Did YOU call the police about the masturbating part? Who drives around in their BUSINESS truck with trailer attached to masturbate at the views in the Walmart parking lot? I mean come on, have you seen the town folk that populate there?
Wallace P Dingle

Glasgow, KY

#12 Oct 12, 2012
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if this post is based on real events or not, I do know that stalking is real and the "popo" will do absolutely nothing to stop it. They will treat you like you are a complete nut case and tell you that you must have proof (picture/video) as if you walk around with a camera on your head ready to shoot at all times, eventually you will be sent to the county attorney who will talk down to you as if you are some uneducated idiot who was sent by the Gods to waste his time, he will then send you to the courthouse to file for an EPO. At this time you will be told (by someone who is not held accountable for the information they give you...AKA they can give you their personal opinion not facts) that until you are beat within an inch of your life you are wasting your time. If you decide to go ahead with the EPO, despite their ill advise and it is granted. Even if you go to court and get as far as receiving a DVO, when the stalker breaks it (and he/she will)they will receive nothing more than a slap on the hand and you will continue to be harassed. Why would someone turn to TOPIX for advise rather than calling the "popo"? Uh, maybe because you could get better advise talking to a tree out in your yard than talking to law enforcement. If this is a real situation...DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO PROTECT YOURSELF!!! There are many websites that can give you valuable information, use them. Don't depend on the "popo" or anyone else to protect you!
Well really, what do you expect? Could you imagine if anyone could just walk into the PD and say "So-and-so is stalking me", and they'd go and arrest him?! Everybody would be having anyone who looked at them crooked; or anyone with whom they had a dispute, arrested.

Of course some form of proof is needed- and today, what with surveillance cameras in every business and parking lot; and everyone walking around with cellphones which are capable of taking pics and even videos, it should be easy to get some multiple proofs of a real stalker.

And I agree- you ladies need to watch out for the perverts and keep yourselves safe! Carry pepper spray; carry a rod; don't be alone in lonely places. It's a scary time to be a woman, and there are too many weirdos out there, and too little chivalrous men. Don't ber paranoid, but do be aware and safe.
roflmao

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Oct 12, 2012
ell really, what do you expect? Could you imagine if anyone could just walk into the PD and say "So-and-so is stalking me", and they'd go and arrest him?! Everybody would be having anyone who looked at them crooked; or anyone with whom they had a dispute, arrested.
Of course some form of proof is needed- and today, what with surveillance cameras in every business and parking lot; and everyone walking around with cellphones which are capable of taking pics and even videos, it should be easy to get some multiple proofs of a real stalker.
And I agree- you ladies need to watch out for the perverts and keep yourselves safe! Carry pepper spray; carry a rod; don't be alone in lonely places. It's a scary time to be a woman, and there are too many weirdos out there, and too litYou have obviously never been a victim yourself, so how would you have any idea how easy it would be to obtain proof? Do you walk around with your cell phone in hand ready to take a picture at all times? You are telling me that you are at ALL TIMES (or could possibly be) prepared to take a picture of someone driving by your home/work in the matter of seconds it takes for them to get out of sight. You also must underestimate the ability of a criminal to get away with their crimes. Have you ever considered there must be a certain level of intelegence present for a criminal to ever get away with anything? Maybe enough intelegence to not get caught by a survailence camera a second time? Do you even have the slightest idea what the criteria for stalking 1st degree in Kentucky is? It is apparent to me Mr. Dingle...u haven't a clue! If so you would know that, NO, anyone can not walk in off the street and say someone is stalking them and expect something to happen. There must be prior charges, a DVO must be enforce among other criteria. Before you, Mr. Dingle, continues to make a complete idiot of yourself on another forum , maybe you should do some research on the topic
NRA

Glasgow, KY

#14 Oct 12, 2012
All ladies should obtain their concealed carry permit and start packing. You can't depend on law enforcement to protect you, especially in this town. They would be more likely to be the stalker.
Wallace P Dingle

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 13, 2012
NRA wrote:
All ladies should obtain their concealed carry permit and start packing. You can't depend on law enforcement to protect you, especially in this town. They would be more likely to be the stalker.
You got that right.

Then again, I'm not so sure I'd want ROTFLMAO carrying- she can't even understand my posts.(She complains that the cops don't do anything; then when I explain that they can't just go around arresting everyone without proof, she thinks that I think that they can!)

Maybe if she took her meds she wouldn't be "stalked" quite so much.....
Karma

Washington, DC

#16 Oct 13, 2012
Wallace P Dingle wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right.
Then again, I'm not so sure I'd want ROTFLMAO carrying- she can't even understand my posts.(She complains that the cops don't do anything; then when I explain that they can't just go around arresting everyone without proof, she thinks that I think that they can!)
Maybe if she took her meds she wouldn't be "stalked" quite so much.....
That's funny Dingle.There are definitly some women who don't need to pack,me for one,I would have shot the tires flat,then made him take his pants off and walk home.then pray paint that trailor,big letters perverts lawn care.
ROFLMAO

Glasgow, KY

#17 Oct 13, 2012
Wallace P Dingle wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right.
Then again, I'm not so sure I'd want ROTFLMAO carrying- she can't even understand my posts.(She complains that the cops don't do anything; then when I explain that they can't just go around arresting everyone without proof, she thinks that I think that they can!)
Maybe if she took her meds she wouldn't be "stalked" quite so much.....
You are in fact a complete idiot! I understood you just fine Mr. Dumbazz. You said, "If anyone could just walk in off the street and say so-and-so is stalking me, without proof everybody would be doing it" something to that effect RIGHT? Mr. Dumbazz, isn't that what you said? OK, I stated that proof or no proof NO ONE CAN WALK IN OFF THE STREET AND SAY THEY ARE BEING STALKED, BECAUSE THE CRITERIA FOR STALKING REQUIRES A LENGTHY SERIES OF EVENTS! I never said that they can arrest without some kind of evidence. Did I? Can you read Dumbazz? I simply made the comment that unless you have a freaking camera attached to you head ready to shoot at all times, it is very hard to obtain a picture/video EVERY FREAKING TIME THE DUMBAZZ STALKER VIOLATES THE KY DVO! I believe if you could read instead of being so eager to put someone else down you would have understood me fine Mr. Dumbazz! I take no meds, there is nothing wrong with me. You ever been stalked DUMBAZZ? You have not would be my guess. You want to put me down for something I have no control over? Really? Just like a Dumbazz man! I take no meds and for you information I do have CCDWL I am carrying at all times. What in the He#* would being on/off meds have to do with being stalked? Are you not only an idiot, but twelve?
Wallace P Dingle

Glasgow, KY

#18 Oct 13, 2012
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in fact a complete idiot! I understood you just fine Mr. Dumbazz. You said, "If anyone could just walk in off the street and say so-and-so is stalking me, without proof everybody would be doing it" something to that effect RIGHT? Mr. Dumbazz, isn't that what you said? OK, I stated that proof or no proof NO ONE CAN WALK IN OFF THE STREET AND SAY THEY ARE BEING STALKED, BECAUSE THE CRITERIA FOR STALKING REQUIRES A LENGTHY SERIES OF EVENTS! I never said that they can arrest without some kind of evidence. Did I? Can you read Dumbazz? I simply made the comment that unless you have a freaking camera attached to you head ready to shoot at all times, it is very hard to obtain a picture/video EVERY FREAKING TIME THE DUMBAZZ STALKER VIOLATES THE KY DVO! I believe if you could read instead of being so eager to put someone else down you would have understood me fine Mr. Dumbazz! I take no meds, there is nothing wrong with me. You ever been stalked DUMBAZZ? You have not would be my guess. You want to put me down for something I have no control over? Really? Just like a Dumbazz man! I take no meds and for you information I do have CCDWL I am carrying at all times. What in the He#* would being on/off meds have to do with being stalked? Are you not only an idiot, but twelve?
Thanks for proving my point.

Of COURSE you would have to have proof of REPEATED incidents- because THAT'S WHAT STALKING IS - as opposed to coincidence or just 'being"..... And if one is truly being stalked, then obtaining that proof is not at all hard, because you would be prepared for it, and even a $20 cell phone would provi9de all the proof you need.

You are a nut. You would be lucky if anyone cared enough about you to stalk you.

You're also a perfect illustration of why it is so hard for law enforcement to take such complaints seriously, which is sad for the instances where it is legit.
ROFLMAO

Glasgow, KY

#19 Oct 13, 2012
Wallace P Dingle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point.
Of COURSE you would have to have proof of REPEATED incidents- because THAT'S WHAT STALKING IS - as opposed to coincidence or just 'being"..... And if one is truly being stalked, then obtaining that proof is not at all hard, because you would be prepared for it, and even a $20 cell phone would provi9de all the proof you need.
You are a nut.E You would be lucky if anyone cared enough about you to stalk you.
You're also a perfect illustration of why it is so hard for law enforcement to take such complaints seriously, which is sad for the instances where it is legit.
What point did I prove of yours?? How exactly would I make it hard for law enforcement to take these complaints seriously? I at least know what I am complaining about! You just proved my point...you are an idiot! You have no earthly idea what you are talking about! "Stalking is proof of repeated incidents" REALLY?? Is that your final answer? So, as long as you prove that the incidents (whatever they may be) are not just coincidence or in your exact words just "being" then it is stalking? What is "just being"? What does that mean? I would love to see you prove anything was "just being"...being what? YOU ARE A MORON! Ever heard of KRS laws? Maybe...
KRS 508.140 Stalking in the first degree.
(1) A person is guilty of stalking in the first degree,
(a) When he intentionally:
1. Stalks another person; and
2. Makes as explicit or implicit threat with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of:
a. Sexual contact as defined in KRS 510.010
b. Serious physical injury
c. Death; and
(b) 1. A protective order has been issued by the court to protect the same victim or victims and the defendant has been served with the summons or order or has been given actual notice; or
2. A criminal complaint is currently pending with a court, law enforcement agency, or prosecutor by the same victim or victims and the defendant has been served with a summons or warrant or has been given actual notice; or
3. The defendant has been convicted of or pled guilty within the previous five year to a felony or a class A misdemeanor against the same victim or victims; or
4. The act or acts were committed while the defendant had a deadly weapon on or about his person.

Funny, I didn't see anything about repeated, "just being", or a coincidence...and you say I make it hard for law enforcement to take me seriously...ROFLMAO OK, "JUST BEING"
short stroke

Glasgow, KY

#20 Oct 15, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on...seriously?! So...you had enough time to catch him masturbating yet not enough time to get a plate number? You're full of it. Did YOU call the police about the masturbating part? Who drives around in their BUSINESS truck with trailer attached to masturbate at the views in the Walmart parking lot? I mean come on, have you seen the town folk that populate there?
there are a few good looking women going to walmart. i park there and masterbate all the time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Pervert Donald Trump (Oct '16) 13 min the truth 65
Akebono going to HELL... 14 min Rashid 5
Vote no for Tracy Bellamy 46 min Kare 12
Adult Bullies 48 min fyi 10
Anyone know Bart Simpson 50 min fyi 97
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr just an observer 170,502
Meth heads of Glasgow 2 hr HART COUNTY 11

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages