Should the western world throw out al...

Should the western world throw out all its muslims?

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Munich, Germany

#1 Dec 9, 2012
what do u think? i would give my own money for this.
aaaaaa

Glasgow, KY

#2 Dec 9, 2012
GermanMichel wrote:
what do u think? i would give my own money for this.
I'd pay money to have bigots like you thrown out.
realistically

Glasgow, KY

#4 Dec 9, 2012
The "terrorist" type of muslim wants to take over the world and sooner or later the USA..the problem as I see it, is that the other peaceful muslims just stand by with their hands in their pockets and don't do anything about it..you never hear any muslims at all speak out about it..secretly, IMHO, they are hoping it will happen..nothing good will happen by letting them come in here...their jihad upbringing is what drives most of them..that's just the way it is..
Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Narrow-minded and racist Americans ask for trouble. We are taught to allow freedom of religion, yet hold an entire religion accountable for the actions of few. I was born and raised here, but find more damage is done from the negative and judgmental assumptions from Americans than other cultures.
experience

Glasgow, KY

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Never turn your back on a snake, a bull, nor a jihadist...Karma has exactly and precisely the attitude that jihadist look for..a weak mind...
Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 9, 2012
experience wrote:
Never turn your back on a snake, a bull, nor a jihadist...Karma has exactly and precisely the attitude that jihadist look for..a weak mind...
My mind is not weak. I do not fall into the temptation of racism or assumptions regarding the moralities of a culture or religion. If you were to browse history, all religions are guilty of immoral and questionable actions. If we were to judge an entire religion or culture then there would be none left blameless. There is no wisdom in racism and logic dictates there will never be peace among humanity so long as racism exists.
experience

Glasgow, KY

#9 Dec 9, 2012
One cannot reason with jihadists...and, evidently, their own muslim brothers and sisters stand by and do nothing nor do they denounce the ways of jihad..sometimes, Karma, weak minds such as your own, has no place in this world when it comes to survival...maybe you should go on out towards San Franciso and sit on the corner of Haight and Asbury and get all wishy washy with them out there..I'm sure that bunch out there will take good care of you and you'll have no worries!!...
well

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 9, 2012
Should the Eastern world throw out all its Christians?
SWA

Scottsville, KY

#11 Dec 9, 2012
There have been almost 20,000 fatal terrorist attacks by Islamic groups since 9/11. That's not bigotry, that's not racism or even hate mongoring. That is the cold hard facts.
hmm

Glasgow, KY

#12 Dec 9, 2012
SWA wrote:
There have been almost 20,000 fatal terrorist attacks by Islamic groups since 9/11. That's not bigotry, that's not racism or even hate mongoring. That is the cold hard facts.
And you seriously think a no-muslims policy would lessen the attacks?! If anything, it would anger the terrorists even more. Not to mention the discrmination it would produce against the innocent muslims in this country.
Glasgow, KY

#13 Dec 9, 2012
experience wrote:
One cannot reason with jihadists...and, evidently, their own muslim brothers and sisters stand by and do nothing nor do they denounce the ways of jihad..sometimes, Karma, weak minds such as your own, has no place in this world when it comes to survival...maybe you should go on out towards San Franciso and sit on the corner of Haight and Asbury and get all wishy washy with them out there..I'm sure that bunch out there will take good care of you and you'll have no worries!!...
I have not suggested reasoning with a particular group. I foresee a time where humanity's destruction is self-inflicted. It's not a matter of a weak or strong mind, but one of acceptance and strength from adversity. Throughout history and civilization there has been terrorists and wars with religious basis. Yet in the end, these wars and racist actions have created nothing but death and more negativity. It's a cycle that has yet to stop. Were there more 'weak-minded' humans in the world we might finally seek peace. There is no justice or logic in retaliation. As for survival, those that seek peace and escape the violence by living off the land and grid would last longer than those wishing to attack a group based upon the actions of few. Never been to California, but hope to live there one day. Thanks for wasting words by stereotyping when you don't know me except by my words of harmonious wisdom and fair justice.
SWA

Scottsville, KY

#14 Dec 10, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
And you seriously think a no-muslims policy would lessen the attacks?! If anything, it would anger the terrorists even more. Not to mention the discrmination it would produce against the innocent muslims in this country.
I was just merely stating facts, making no suggestion to what we should do, but the hand writing is on the wall, 20,000 fatal attaacks since 9/11, Christians are fleeing Egypt. When people sit by and watch others do bad they are just as guilty. So maybe these "innocent" muslims should do something before we HAVE to do something.
hmmm

Glasgow, KY

#15 Dec 10, 2012
SWA wrote:
<quoted text>So maybe these "innocent" muslims should do something before we HAVE to do something.
I see what you're saying, but what are they supposed to do? They're as powerless as the rest of us are to terrorist attacks. I can actually see why they're keeping silent on the matter though. Since 9/11, anytime a muslim says anything about anything, a bunch of angry hicks get really upset.
Truth

Lubbock, TX

#16 Dec 10, 2012
Dumb ass Americans! It's OK to be open mined but its something else to be blind and ignorant! Karma your one of the blind and ignorant ones!
Glasgow, KY

#17 Dec 10, 2012
Truth wrote:
Dumb ass Americans! It's OK to be open mined but its something else to be blind and ignorant! Karma your one of the blind and ignorant ones!
If you believe that so strongly than 'educate me' and explain your reasoning. How am I blind or ignorant by accepting others?
experience

Glasgow, KY

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not suggested reasoning with a particular group. I foresee a time where humanity's destruction is self-inflicted. It's not a matter of a weak or strong mind, but one of acceptance and strength from adversity. Throughout history and civilization there has been terrorists and wars with religious basis. Yet in the end, these wars and racist actions have created nothing but death and more negativity. It's a cycle that has yet to stop. Were there more 'weak-minded' humans in the world we might finally seek peace. There is no justice or logic in retaliation. As for survival, those that seek peace and escape the violence by living off the land and grid would last longer than those wishing to attack a group based upon the actions of few. Never been to California, but hope to live there one day. Thanks for wasting words by stereotyping when you don't know me except by my words of harmonious wisdom and fair justice.
Too bad you weren't around during the Hitler years...he'd love for you to lead a nation with your weak mind...sometimes, Karma, one must understand what survival is all about...throwing all muslims out would be a good start..notice, if you may, I didn't say kill them all, I said deport them...now, go ahead, take another toke of your wacky tobacky, and make yourself believe that you know how to deal with snakes, bulls, and muslim jihadists...they just LOVE weak minded, touchy feely, political correct minds such as yours...
wow

Glasgow, KY

#19 Dec 10, 2012
experience wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you weren't around during the Hitler years...he'd love for you to lead a nation with your weak mind...sometimes, Karma, one must understand what survival is all about...throwing all muslims out would be a good start..notice, if you may, I didn't say kill them all, I said deport them...now, go ahead, take another toke of your wacky tobacky, and make yourself believe that you know how to deal with snakes, bulls, and muslim jihadists...they just LOVE weak minded, touchy feely, political correct minds such as yours...
It's funny you mention Hitler. In his twisted head he saw the Jews as a threat to his "homeland". People will do batsh!t insane things when they feel threatened. To this day his stink can still be found amond skinheads.

Persecuting an entire race always leads down a dark path.
Glasgow, KY

#20 Dec 10, 2012
experience wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad you weren't around during the Hitler years...he'd love for you to lead a nation with your weak mind...sometimes, Karma, one must understand what survival is all about...throwing all muslims out would be a good start..notice, if you may, I didn't say kill them all, I said deport them...now, go ahead, take another toke of your wacky tobacky, and make yourself believe that you know how to deal with snakes, bulls, and muslim jihadists...they just LOVE weak minded, touchy feely, political correct minds such as yours...
How can you possibly compare me to Hitler? I've never led an army into persecuting or destroying innocent lives. If you remember my posts are against racist actions therefore your logic is greatly flawed. I never indicated death was threatened and only attempted to share the value of humanity. What right is there to 'deport' and entire religion or type of people based upon the actions of few? What about fellow Americans overseas? Should they all be deported when some selfish person bombs a building? I don't require weed or cigarettes to believe the way I do. Honesty and respect does not require drugs or government enforced chemical control. In my opinion, it's not the religion or culture that's the issue, but instead the consequences for actions. It's like with a company...when you have an employee that is a bad example they are disciplined and fired. The company's reputation is tarnished, but most rebound. The solution is not to be racist and deport a religious group, but to do something more about the ones who have tarnished their reputation. If weakness of mind is a quality of humanity, understanding and respect for others then fine. Feel free to keep attempting to insult me. If it was your religion or culture being harassed you'd be more indignant and less judgmental. I'm not Muslim, but I believe in equality.
Hippy

Leitchfield, KY

#21 Dec 10, 2012
Would someone be kind enough to post what a"Muslim"looks like.I mean a real good description since I thought it to be a religion and we are living in a country of religious freedom maybe you can tell how we find these people.What religion will be next and should there be forced attendance at church.You do attend church every week.Peace.
War Wizard

Glasgow, KY

#22 Dec 10, 2012
Apparently one cannot reason with experience, so self absorbed in your own ideals are you that you fail to see the true meaning behind karmas words. Radical views such as experiences are the reason that the world is the way it is today. Experience, your views are the exact way of thinking that the crusaders, Napoleon, Vlad the impaler, Hitler and the more recent Saddam and Osama used in their campaigns. The world is what we make it experience, and people like you are the reason that we have all the problems in our world today. You say that karma is weak minded because he/she has an open mind? It's people like karma that have helped to change and shape our world. It's people like karma that have pushed the bounds of our world, if not for people like them than blacks would still be slaves, women would have no equal rights, our country would never have made it to the moon. You compared Karma to Hitler earlier, I would strongly disagree, I would say you experience are Hitler, while Karma would be FDR, and if your as stupid as you've been acting in all you post, FDR was Franklin Delenour Roosevelt the man who had enough vision like Karma that helped turn the tide during World War II. Having an open mind is not being weak minded like you claim experience, it's one of the things that make us a stronger more driven human being than you can ever hope to be and its one of the things that makes me feel sorry for people like you. Your so caught up in your ways and your upbringing that you leave your mind closed like a steel trap shutting out the world, and while we're all still forging ahead your still stuck in the past. I hope that one day you can break your chains and join the rest of us in the world that is always changing, because if we hold to your ideals experience we'll never change the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
18 m wanna have some dirty dirty fun 12 min badboy18 1
18 bi m looking to dominate m or f 15 min badboy18 1
any genuine guys up for meet (16-22) (Aug '14) 17 min badboy18 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min How Stupid can yo... 141,498
The Confederate Flag is Retarded 29 min Redneck2009 12
18 m looking for hook up now ;) on lunch break 34 min badboy18 1
Megan Wilkerson (Dec '13) 1 hr Megan 4
The Reddys did not donate South Green Elementary 10 hr maverick 131
Horrible fireworks accident last night 16 hr Angie England 9
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) Jul 3 qtime 1,194
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages