Stupid b*tch in McDonalds drive thru
towns eyes

Glasgow, KY

#23 May 31, 2012
I Got Your Drama wrote:
I think some of you are missing an important point to this kind of behavior at McDonalds. That point being that some of us are on our lunch hours and would appreciate more consideration of this fact.
I go there often at lunch if nothing more than to get a $1 drink on ice, that is my right after all. Then I sit there patiently waiting my turn only to have some dumb a** pull this line cutting sh*t. And to LOL, it's not about waiting to get on here and say something. Believe me, I let them know at the time they've pi**ed me off.
Since I've never posted anything on Topix before, I might as well make it a good one. This is to the pieces of sh*t in the Haywood store area that choose to pull into on-coming traffic and go 40 mph. If you're not going to go any faster than that, then why the hell do you feel the need to pull out in front of others.
All I can say is watch out. I've had enough. When you feel my big ole SUV plow you in the a**, you'll know who "I Got Your Drama" is. And by the way, my name is deAnna and I'm usually a kind, considerate person, but I've had enough of the inconsiderate idiots around here.
I'm finished now. Feel free to go ahead and bash away at me. I really don't give a sh*t. I'll see you at McDonalds or Haywood soon. Have a nice day.
Go back and read your post again. If you didn't know you had wrote it you would think a 12 year old brat got a hold of the keyboard and had a fit. You act as if you broke bad and confronted the person you were pissed at but I don't believe that for a minute. First of all if you did confront a stranger over a ridiculous thing like jumping the line at McDonald's then you are a lot stupider than we thought. Is getting your burger first worth a bullet between the eyes? People are crazy nowadays and they are aware that they will only get a slap on the wrist or a short jail sentence for showing you who the baddest dog in the fight is! Do you have innocent passengers in the car when you "confront" people or threaten to ram their cars? Please drama, get over yourself. If the worst thing that happens to me today is somebody cuts in line in front of me at McDonald's as I am on the way to the hospital to see my sister who is dying of cancer then I will consider it a good day. You idiots, yes IDIOTS, need to get your priorities in order and quit with the Billy bad ass stories and the threats because you are behind a monitor and that makes it easy to be so damn bad, doesn't it? Here in the real world I bet you carry yourself much differently that what you claim on the forum.

Get real lady!
True Story

Glasgow, KY

#24 May 31, 2012
its not a matter of who's first its a matter of people being inconsiderate s#!t bags that put other people in danger by driving like f#ck!ng morons and acting like their actions dont affect others. you people in this down need to learn how to operate a vehicle correctly.
everybody

Glasgow, KY

#26 Jun 1, 2012
me again wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think that they care about operating a vehicle correctly when a majority of the drivers here don't even carry insurance or register their care legally?
The drama queens really don't give a crap about the facts. You are beating a dead horse when it comes to attempting to school these idiots with facts. They simply want to be the "cool one" on the forum for a couple of minutes by telling some whoppers and bragging about their make-believe "fites". lol
Stupid B

Bowling Green, KY

#27 Jun 1, 2012
Hey this is the Stupid b*tch as you referred to me. What of it? You want to met me there today and we go 10 rounds.
the way it is

Glasgow, KY

#28 Jun 1, 2012
Its all about respect! When someone feels that they have been disrespected....they get angry!! Its human nature!!
Rodney king

Cave City, KY

#29 Jun 1, 2012
McDonald's is the antichrist.
Billy Badass

Glasgow, KY

#30 Jun 1, 2012
Walmart is the antichrist. Mcdonalds is just the helper.
LOL

Glasgow, KY

#31 Jun 1, 2012
Stupid B wrote:
Hey this is the Stupid b*tch as you referred to me. What of it? You want to met me there today and we go 10 rounds.
Doubt it would take 10 rounds. Im not the party that was behind you, but if I was, you would not have been in front of me long :-P
Stuff it

Bowling Green, KY

#32 Jun 1, 2012
There's just not much to do in Glasgow is there?
No there isnt

Glasgow, KY

#33 Jun 1, 2012
nor is there much to do in Bowling Green lol
lol

Glasgow, KY

#34 Jun 1, 2012
the way it is wrote:
Its all about respect! When someone feels that they have been disrespected....they get angry!! Its human nature!!
No one is disputing that. It's how the disrespected person handles the situation that we are discussing. The op didn't do or say anything to the person who jumped in front of her. She waited til she got home, jumped on the internet and called her a bitch, displayed the line jumpers license tag number for all to see and created some attention getting drama of her own.

The person who cut in line was wrong. The person she cut in front of is just as wrong for the way she handled it or in this case didn't handle it at the time of the incident. She got on the forum and worked others up into an idiot frenzy and they are now on here threatening to ram people with their car and daring them to meet them at McDonald's or Wally World to fight.

Come on...really? This takes anger and disrespect to a whole new level, don't you agree? lol
funny stuff

Cave City, KY

#35 Jun 1, 2012
OMG I love to do this it is so funny. I do this all the time especially when it's lunch time and it's really busy.
Meow

Glasgow, KY

#37 Jun 1, 2012
I always like to see a good cat fight. Never can tell when might be a wardrobe malfunction.
the way it is

Glasgow, KY

#38 Jun 1, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is disputing that. It's how the disrespected person handles the situation that we are discussing. The op didn't do or say anything to the person who jumped in front of her. She waited til she got home, jumped on the internet and called her a bitch, displayed the line jumpers license tag number for all to see and created some attention getting drama of her own.
The person who cut in line was wrong. The person she cut in front of is just as wrong for the way she handled it or in this case didn't handle it at the time of the incident. She got on the forum and worked others up into an idiot frenzy and they are now on here threatening to ram people with their car and daring them to meet them at McDonald's or Wally World to fight.
Come on...really? This takes anger and disrespect to a whole new level, don't you agree? lol
Agreed! I was just making a point that when people get angry about stuff like this they look ridiculous. So all the replies the op is getting are just feeding into the insanity. You just have to ignore these kind of people because its human nauture to get angry and vent.
I Got Your Drama

Munfordville, KY

#39 Jun 1, 2012
Again I say, you're missing the point about people at McDonalds cutting in line. They are being very inconsiderate of people with a limited time to get their lunch and get back to work. And again, the point I really wanted to make regarding the people pulling out into on-coming traffic and going 40 mph, is how very dangerous it can be for both them and the on-coming vehicle and possibly others following behind them.

Yes, it makes me angry that people can be so inconsiderate and stupid, and possibly put themselves as well as others in harms way. And yes, I was venting my anger about both situations. But you are wrong if you think it defines me, my day or for that matter my outlook on life or other decent people in this world.

I have many other situations in my life that are far worse and far more important to me than McDonalds. I was simply trying to bring attention to the situation and to maybe make someone think before doing inconsiderate, stupid and potentially life-threating things, i.e. pulling into on-coming traffic.

As I stated before, I have never posted on this site before and obviously should never again when it is clear that so many misconstrue everything you say so that they can pick it to death.

I apoligize to all that I offended, but for those that do inconsiderate and potentially harmful things, please stop and think before you act; as obviously I should have done before getting on here and venting my frustrations.

Thank you.
wannareason

Horse Cave, KY

#40 Jun 1, 2012
Tired of morons like you wrote:
This is to the stupid woman with her head up her ass in the McDomalds drive thru today at about 3:30 PM. You were driving a white Chevy, license 083 KED. And evidently your driver side window didn't work as you had to open your door to place your order.
There were about 5 of us in line waiting for our turn to order. Then you came whipping around all of is and cut in line on the far lane. To do this you had to pass all the waiting cars and cross the yellow line that defines the drive thru lane as well as cut me off as I pulled forward as I was the next car in line. I honked at you and you and your stupid ass passenger had the nerve to glare at me like I did something wrong. What a stupid bitch you are.
You thought you were more important than those of waiting our turn. What an ignorant, inconsiderate, selfish piece of trash you are! You exemplify exactly what is wrong with people today. Selfish, only thinking about yourself, rude, and as dumb as a rock.
Hope you enjoyed getting your food 60 seconds faster than you should have. You may have gotten it faster, but you showed all of us in line what a stupid and arrogant asshole you are.
It's called LIFE. Idiots are everywhere. As another wise person said "IF THIS IS THE WORST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU TODAY YOU ARE BLESSED!!!" So true! I just found out my bro is sick with stage 4 cancer... want something to bitch about, I can surely top your "poor me" story.
Put on your big girl panties and get over it, geesh. People like u who get on here to vent over how bad your day was amaze me! Stupid crap happens every second and here you wanna try and call someone out. Just remember, everyone is fighting some kind of battle. Who knows, maybe that lady's grandmother was sick in the hospital and she was in a real rush and had to get her kids some dinner and get there, ya never know! Was she polite, NO...... But this post also shows your true colors!:)
Portage, MI

#41 Oct 7, 2012
Karma is a b**** & for those of you who believe cutting in line isn't a big deal then ya'll really didn't learn a damn thing from your parents. It is dis-respectful & completely un-called for. There is absolutely no justification for this careless & pity act. I understand this person's vent on the subject, as it happened to me today-I felt every bone in my body shake from the dis-respect! All I sought out to do was vent, especially when you're a good person just taking their child to get a happy meal.
reality

Edmonton, KY

#42 Oct 7, 2012
Karma wrote:
Karma is a b**** & for those of you who believe cutting in line isn't a big deal then ya'll really didn't learn a damn thing from your parents. It is dis-respectful & completely un-called for. There is absolutely no justification for this careless & pity act. I understand this person's vent on the subject, as it happened to me today-I felt every bone in my body shake from the dis-respect! All I sought out to do was vent, especially when you're a good person just taking their child to get a happy meal.
Come back and let us know that every bone in your body shook when you are at the hospital saying goodbye forever to a loved you. I will listen to you then. Otherwise, not so much. You are very childish and that child you are buying the Happy Meal for (while having your embarrassing child-like meltdown) is watching you set the example. Think about it.

When these things happen just stop and ask yourself...how does this change my life...how will this incident affect me tomorrow or next year...how can I react and still remain the better person that my child that's in the car with me can look up to.

The solution is simple if you aren't a drama queen begging for attention and a playing the part of a victim of society.
Dr Phil

Glasgow, KY

#43 Oct 7, 2012
Pointing out someone's prickish behavior is about as effective as telling someone about Jesus, as odds are:

a) they already know
b) they don't care

People only change when they personally observe the consequences of their behavior and desire a change themselves; confronting someone with it only serves to annoy them and further frustrate you in the process.

'Til next time...
siren

United States

#44 Oct 7, 2012
maybe people should just stop eating at McDonald's. No one to cut you in line, and you might even get a bit healthier. It's a win-win. It takes me about the same amount of time or less to prepare a fresh salad at home that it takes to get a fried piece of meat slab from their window- and I get the added benefit of eating something with actual vitamins and value. Just saying...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Cheeto Negotiator 6 min unreal 78
Barrin jailer forced to resign after raping fem... 7 min unreal 32
TJ Sampson hospital chaplin 13 min Small town 2
City Council 16 min reasonable 5
Big mooses 1 hr Thanks for the Tip 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 161,230
bigger sellout: david clarke, ben carson or cla... 1 hr Citizen 4

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages