Stupid b*tch in McDonalds drive thru

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tired of morons like you

Glasgow, KY

#1 May 30, 2012
This is to the stupid woman with her head up her ass in the McDomalds drive thru today at about 3:30 PM. You were driving a white Chevy, license 083 KED. And evidently your driver side window didn't work as you had to open your door to place your order.

There were about 5 of us in line waiting for our turn to order. Then you came whipping around all of is and cut in line on the far lane. To do this you had to pass all the waiting cars and cross the yellow line that defines the drive thru lane as well as cut me off as I pulled forward as I was the next car in line. I honked at you and you and your stupid ass passenger had the nerve to glare at me like I did something wrong. What a stupid bitch you are.

You thought you were more important than those of waiting our turn. What an ignorant, inconsiderate, selfish piece of trash you are! You exemplify exactly what is wrong with people today. Selfish, only thinking about yourself, rude, and as dumb as a rock.

Hope you enjoyed getting your food 60 seconds faster than you should have. You may have gotten it faster, but you showed all of us in line what a stupid and arrogant asshole you are.
oh my

Glasgow, KY

#2 May 30, 2012
Know exactly how you feel!! And when these people cut line in the drive thru, they pay no attention to the ones they make angry! I've wanted to do this as pay back but I know the ones I'd be doing it to wouldn't be the same that did it to me, so I would never! DRIVE THRU RAGE lol
take a ticket take a seat

Glasgow, KY

#3 May 30, 2012
Oh the effing tragedy of it all! Poor me, me, me!!! What...somebody got a pinker piece of sludge than you did? Fighting over who gets their burger in the correct sequence? If this is the worst thing that happened to your stupid ass today consider yourself blessed and get over it. If somebody needs a soggy soy burger that damn bad get out of your car and direct the drive-thru traffic for them. That way you did a good deed, feel good about yourself and you wouldn't have to get on line and whine about somebody cutting in line and getting their McDonald's meal before you got yours.

Did you call 911 when this tragedy took place? Did you call the garbage company to come pick up he person you refer to as trash?

Hmmm...thou dost protest waaaaaay too much. Idiot!
Blunt

Glasgow, KY

#4 May 30, 2012
First come, first serve.
Really

Glasgow, KY

#5 May 30, 2012
To "Take a Ticket Take a Seat," did you have some kind of point you wanted to make or did you just want to ramble on & on? Perhaps you are the driver in the white chevy truck or you too are one of the a$$holes that does pass the people who are waiting in line. See I agree totally with "Tired of Morons." It is frustrating as well as aggravating when you are in line and then some selfish prick or stupid Biatch such as yourself passes and cuts line. We all have more important things to worry/stress over than the McDonald's drive thru line. It frustrates us because not only are you an idiot and an a$$hole, but for some crazy reason, you think your time is more important than everyone elses in that line. You think allowances and special priviledges only pertain to you. You think we owe you something. You have it harder than anyone else. The citizens that are decent, honest, law abiding, and showing respect for one another by getting and staying in line are way out of your league! So poor baby,,all I can say to you and the other few goofy wannabes out there is, "Go Sh!t in Your Hand!"
rick beevis

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 May 30, 2012
Sounds like you are an absolute piece of shit complaining about a burger, you sound like the bastard that fcked with my son at big lots last December. You were a piece of shit for trying to fck with someone at a mcdonalds drive thru with your horn, I went through something similar at big lots with a punk ass like yourself. If you had pulled something like that with me or my son, you would have gotten your ass beat. Post your real name and don't be a coward. I am turning you into the police since by posting the drivers license number, you proved your a threat to these people. Meet me at mcdonalds tomorrow and lets see what happens.
Blunt

Glasgow, KY

#7 May 30, 2012
rick beevis wrote:
Sounds like you are an absolute piece of shit complaining about a burger, you sound like the bastard that fcked with my son at big lots last December. You were a piece of shit for trying to fck with someone at a mcdonalds drive thru with your horn, I went through something similar at big lots with a punk ass like yourself. If you had pulled something like that with me or my son, you would have gotten your ass beat. Post your real name and don't be a coward. I am turning you into the police since by posting the drivers license number, you proved your a threat to these people. Meet me at mcdonalds tomorrow and lets see what happens.
Christ, you're such a tool.
lolz

Glasgow, KY

#8 May 30, 2012
the best is when there is a long line up to the drive thru's, and you are next but you havent chosen the near or far lane leaving space in front of you at both...and then some ass tries to pass all the cars to get in the far drive thru and you pull up into that one just as they are coming up behind you, leaving them to either sit there beside the line looking like a dick or having to go back around and get in line
honk

Glasgow, KY

#10 May 31, 2012
Fat azz complaining cause you couldnt get to that burger first
Ohhh

Glasgow, KY

#12 May 31, 2012
rick beevis wrote:
But I thought that was a made up story lmfao
YOu are a real winner Rick

Glasgow, KY

#13 May 31, 2012
Really wrote:
To "Take a Ticket Take a Seat," did you have some kind of point you wanted to make or did you just want to ramble on & on? Perhaps you are the driver in the white chevy truck or you too are one of the a$$holes that does pass the people who are waiting in line. See I agree totally with "Tired of Morons." It is frustrating as well as aggravating when you are in line and then some selfish prick or stupid Biatch such as yourself passes and cuts line. We all have more important things to worry/stress over than the McDonald's drive thru line. It frustrates us because not only are you an idiot and an a$$hole, but for some crazy reason, you think your time is more important than everyone elses in that line. You think allowances and special priviledges only pertain to you. You think we owe you something. You have it harder than anyone else. The citizens that are decent, honest, law abiding, and showing respect for one another by getting and staying in line are way out of your league! So poor baby,,all I can say to you and the other few goofy wannabes out there is, "Go Sh!t in Your Hand!"
Obviously I made a point or you wouldn't have replied or maybe I hit a nerve and that's why you replied, ya think? lol

Your reply says it all! You get frustrated over the silliest things in life because your life is so frustrating. Who makes your life so frustrating? You do. I would hate to be so miserable that the least little thing that doesn't go my way, right or wrong, could make me call people trash or wish for them to get locked up in jail and yada, yada, yada.

If you had some type of medical condition and getting that sludge burger immediately would have made a difference medically...then you may of had a legit complaint. Otherwise...not so much, honey! lol

I simply smile at the antics of the "line cutter" and laugh at the reaction of the miserable people who allow that silly shit to ruin their day. Uh, that miserable person would be you "really"! lol I guess this truthful post calling you out for being a silly miserable human being will get you so riled you will just have a little hissy fit. I would smile and apologize to your spouse for putting you in another of your moods but I'm guessing they are used to your little daily meltdowns and they just tune your whining out.
oh gosh

Glasgow, KY

#14 May 31, 2012
OMG!!! I didn't get my burger first!!!!! Get a life!!!

Glasgow, KY

#15 May 31, 2012
oh gosh wrote:
OMG!!! I didn't get my burger first!!!!! Get a life!!!
Exactly! lol
Umm

Glasgow, KY

#16 May 31, 2012
It looks like there are some people here missing the point. I think the issue is that there are people that are rude, inconsiderate, and think they are more important that others - so they shouldn't have to wait.
I get angry at that stuff too. It is ridiculous for people to think they can cut people off for whatever reason. If you are in that big of a hurry, go get a ready made pizza and you won't have to wait.
The more people continue this, the worse it will be in the future. I can't even imagine teaching my child this type of attitude. "It's all about me!" That is what is wrong with a lot of people and it is sickening.
(I do think posting the license plate number was a little much though...)
lol

Glasgow, KY

#17 May 31, 2012
Umm wrote:
It looks like there are some people here missing the point. I think the issue is that there are people that are rude, inconsiderate, and think they are more important that others - so they shouldn't have to wait.
I get angry at that stuff too. It is ridiculous for people to think they can cut people off for whatever reason. If you are in that big of a hurry, go get a ready made pizza and you won't have to wait.
The more people continue this, the worse it will be in the future. I can't even imagine teaching my child this type of attitude. "It's all about me!" That is what is wrong with a lot of people and it is sickening.
(I do think posting the license plate number was a little much though...)
Welcome to reality. America is made up of millions of me, me, me people who feel it is their right to be rude because others have treated them rudely at one time or another. With the crazy ideas our current political group (in power) are putting in the minds of the gimme, gimme, gimme generation it will only get worse as time goes on.

The actions of the rude person speaks for itself. The reaction by the person who was doing the right thing was a bit of a drama queen meltdown which made them seem more ridiculous than the rude line cutter.

Mama always told us not to make a mountain out of a molehill and that's exactly what the op did. I just find it amazing that the op wasn't infuriated enough at the time of the incident to make her feelings known to the line cutter but had no problem jumping on the internet and throwing the persons license number out in the internet world for all to see and calling her a bitch. Where was that anger THEN when some of you feel it was justified? If the action meant that much to the op at the time she would have confronted the line cutter but like most people she decided to wait and cause a drama frenzy on the forum. Speaks volumes about the line cutter and the pissed off drama queen, wouldn't you agree?
I Got Your Drama

Glasgow, KY

#18 May 31, 2012
I think some of you are missing an important point to this kind of behavior at McDonalds. That point being that some of us are on our lunch hours and would appreciate more consideration of this fact.

I go there often at lunch if nothing more than to get a $1 drink on ice, that is my right after all. Then I sit there patiently waiting my turn only to have some dumb a** pull this line cutting sh*t. And to LOL, it's not about waiting to get on here and say something. Believe me, I let them know at the time they've pi**ed me off.

Since I've never posted anything on Topix before, I might as well make it a good one. This is to the pieces of sh*t in the Haywood store area that choose to pull into on-coming traffic and go 40 mph. If you're not going to go any faster than that, then why the hell do you feel the need to pull out in front of others.

All I can say is watch out. I've had enough. When you feel my big ole SUV plow you in the a**, you'll know who "I Got Your Drama" is. And by the way, my name is deAnna and I'm usually a kind, considerate person, but I've had enough of the inconsiderate idiots around here.

I'm finished now. Feel free to go ahead and bash away at me. I really don't give a sh*t. I'll see you at McDonalds or Haywood soon. Have a nice day.
Last name

Glasgow, KY

#19 May 31, 2012
deAnna, is your last name Beevis? just sayin
I Got Your Drama

Glasgow, KY

#20 May 31, 2012
Last name wrote:
deAnna, is your last name Beevis? just sayin
Let me guess, you live in Haywood and dine at McDonalds. I sure hope so. LOL
Last name

Glasgow, KY

#21 May 31, 2012
That made no sense, aside from you avoiding the question
I Got Your Drama

Glasgow, KY

#22 May 31, 2012
No my last name is not Beavis & since you didn't get my humor, I was implying you must be one of those 40 mph, McDonald drive-thru people. Sorry you didn't get my humor. I didn't realize it needed any explanation. My bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
babys born with tails 2 hr Zoo Keeper 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr The Vaccinator 135,116
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) 12 hr Too Funny 487
New girl akebono 12 hr Tiffany 1
need meth 15 hr Hum 2
lakeside trash 16 hr Yeah 6
Barren County School Allegations 17 hr a mother 13
Red Cross One Call Sat Disappointed 9
Red cross school story Sat Just thinking 80
Red Cross Cover Up Mar 27 God help us 14
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search