First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angela Barrett

Duluth, GA

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Ok, I need details, number and everything, I need a baby and I want his baby.
curious

Glasgow, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2012
nick who and what department
Angela

United States

#3 Nov 18, 2012
He is at the front, shouldn't be hard, he has to be the hottest of any nick there. I want to peel his pants off and have his baby.
Righton

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Nov 18, 2012
His sister is sarah shahmohammadi. Actually she is married to jessi barton (that is if they havent divorced yet) so she is a barton. Nick is a weirdo kinda.
Dumb

Glasgow, KY

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Can you afford a family or kids? You have coverage?Why the heck would you want a Kid that works at WalMart?That job pays nothing,and theres no real medical coverage.

Anyways,I know what you meant,but keep your whoring legs closed.If you get knocked up,you will be a burden on society to pay for your childs wic,foodstamps and welfare.
curious

Glasgow, KY

#6 Nov 18, 2012
is he a manager there
maybe

New Hope, KY

#7 Nov 18, 2012
You should just go introduce yourself next time you're there instead of creeping on him on Topix ...except maybe then he might be able to tell you're a little obsessed. =/
Angela Barrett

United States

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Saw Nick the other night and I was following him in the store, didn't mean to scare him, give me some details on this hot studd. Does he have a girlfriend or boyfriend?
sarahc

Glasgow, KY

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Are you talking about the skinny nick with a hump on his back , he's hiv positive so good luck with that , I dated him for a few months .
jasonhanes

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 6, 2012
He's bisexual, and hiv + and also dating some black chick in the eye center, stay away from him he's also not right in the head , he has anger and mood issues .
Tony2012

Glasgow, KY

#11 Dec 6, 2012
You all should be ashamed of yourselfs, I know the nick your talking about granted I don't care that much for the man, to spread rumors is just pure wrong , I don't know his sexuality or health staus , but I feel this issue is something that should not be addressed or spoke about. and I equally feel its nothing but pure lies , also yes he's happily dating an amazing , strong , beautiful and confident woman. Please keep the negativity off the discussion.
sarahc

Glasgow, KY

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Tony2012
You all should be ashamed of yourselfs, I know the nick your talking about granted I don't care that much for the man, to spread rumors is just pure wrong , I don't know his sexuality or health staus , but I feel this issue is something that should not be addressed or spoke about. and I equally feel its nothing but pure lies , also yes he's happily dating an amazing , strong , beautiful and confident woman. Please keep the negativity off the discussion.

Mister do gooder I know he's hiv positive because I was there when he was tested!!! So tell the strong, amazin gf to get her ass checked because I'm sure he's whored around with her like he's done half of Glasgow

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#13 Dec 6, 2012
sarahc wrote:
Tony2012
Mister do gooder I know he's hiv positive because I was there when he was tested!!! So tell the strong, amazin gf to get her ass checked because I'm sure he's whored around with her like he's done half of Glasgow
He is NOT HIV positive. His girlfriend is one of my best friends. All these comments are laughable. Furthermore, if you have to get on topix to find a baby daddy then you have bigger problems and I'm quite sure he wouldn't look twice. Get a life stalker. I do know that Robert "Tank" Wigand (her ex) will eff anything with a hole so why don't you hit him up.
jasonhanes

Glasgow, KY

#14 Dec 6, 2012
He's bi cause he's sucked me off several times , and does a good job at it and he's a swallower not a spiter... So the hiv + comment rings true.
Cassandra - The GF

Glasgow, KY

#15 Dec 6, 2012
This is going to be my first on last post about this mess...For one I dont get on Topix because it's full of trash. The only reason I'm even replying is because I was mentioned. FYI, Tony2012 doesn't have to tell me a damn thing because I can read. Whoever has something to say to me can get out from behind the computer or off the cell phone and bring your ass in Wal-Mart at the Vision Center and say what you need to say. Im not hard to find. Im the only black girl in there. If you are not brave enough to say what you need to say to someone's face. I'd advise you to mind your own business...Now back to the real world where we dont have time to sit here on Topix discussing other people's lives or trying to pick up men and women because we are so pathetic we can't get one any other way. Its a shame that some people's lives are so boring that they have nothing better to do than worry about somebody else's...

Location hidden

#16 Dec 6, 2012
jasonhanes wrote:
He's bi cause he's sucked me off several times , and does a good job at it and he's a swallower not a spiter... So the hiv + comment rings true.
Sounds to me like a bunch of trouble making liars....just an opinion though.

Location hidden

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Cassandra - The GF wrote:
This is going to be my first on last post about this mess...For one I dont get on Topix because it's full of trash. The only reason I'm even replying is because I was mentioned. FYI, Tony2012 doesn't have to tell me a damn thing because I can read. Whoever has something to say to me can get out from behind the computer or off the cell phone and bring your ass in Wal-Mart at the Vision Center and say what you need to say. Im not hard to find. Im the only black girl in there. If you are not brave enough to say what you need to say to someone's face. I'd advise you to mind your own business...Now back to the real world where we dont have time to sit here on Topix discussing other people's lives or trying to pick up men and women because we are so pathetic we can't get one any other way. Its a shame that some people's lives are so boring that they have nothing better to do than worry about somebody else's...
Well said....Rock this sh!t.
Tony2012

Glasgow, KY

#18 Dec 6, 2012
Sarah c , its sounds to me like you've had your heart broke by Nick maybe him dumping your for a successful , educated ,beautiful , amazing individual and you feel the need to spread vicious rumors in order to break them apart. I also have very high connection and have had your posts tracked to a Residence on humble street as well as have also done you as well Jason aka "Simon" of newman street , if there are anymore negative post on Nick or casssandra my bitchy Russian temper will show , you know who you are and what you've said put an end to it NOW!
sarahc

Glasgow, KY

#19 Dec 6, 2012
I'm sorry for my previous postings!!!!!!!!!!
sarahc

Glasgow, KY

#20 Dec 6, 2012
Once again I'm sorry , I ment no harm, nor do I want any harm done unto me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question about Cave City alcohol sales 3 min makin bacon 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min HistoricallySpeaking 133,404
anyone know a Joshua Davis or Anthony Letner??? (Apr '09) 3 hr WTF 9
Johnny bell 9 hr Karma 14
Mattingly Farms Winery 12 hr glasgow life 1
South barren vol fire dept 13 hr Big mystery 5
Does anyone know what really happened to Chelse... 14 hr Whathefox 1
Police Standoff in CC 19 hr Right 3
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 21 hr Humhainna 1,108
Ugliest Women in Barren Co Thu Donnie 6
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster