Free puppies German Shepherd & Rottwe...

Free puppies German Shepherd & Rottweiler mix

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
DogLover

Glasgow, KY

#1 May 5, 2012
My german shepherd had puppies 6 weeks ago. My neighbors Rottweiler sniffed her out. This was not planned. I do not wish to recieve money for these pups. All I ask for is for someone to love and care for them. It breaks my heart to see them go. I do not understand how breeders do it. I also want them to go to a home that has run for them to run. I do not wish for someone to take them to be tied down somewhere. I think that is cruel!! This are going to be BIG dogs. They have been dewormed and first round of shots. If interested e-mail me and I will send you video of them.
Thanks [email protected]
DogLover

Glasgow, KY

#2 May 5, 2012
Here is a link at some pics and videos. We have 5 but are keeping runt. So we have 3 males and 1 female.
http://s1050.photobucket.com/albums/s413/susa...
DogLover

Glasgow, KY

#4 May 6, 2012
Not that it is any of your business but when I hear stupidity, I usually respond. First of all, Beast? Really? My German Shepherd is more lovable then a small Chihuahua! A animals temperament is what the owner makes said animal to be. For another, I live in a rural area and if YOU do come onto my property You would be in trouble! I am in accordance with the law, Signs are posted of No Trespassing!
Save the Children

Glasgow, KY

#5 May 6, 2012
DogLover wrote:
Not that it is any of your business but when I hear stupidity, I usually respond. First of all, Beast? Really? My German Shepherd is more lovable then a small Chihuahua! A animals temperament is what the owner makes said animal to be. For another, I live in a rural area and if YOU do come onto my property You would be in trouble! I am in accordance with the law, Signs are posted of No Trespassing!
Guess the BEAST can read those signs & stay on you're property,
DogLover

Glasgow, KY

#6 May 6, 2012
I am not going to waste my time with you any longer! We could go back and forth all day. I myself have better things! So post are the mean and negative things you wish. It will fall on deaf ears, or maybe better said, blind eyes.
hello

Glasgow, KY

#7 May 6, 2012
i want one i am sending u an email now thanks
DogLover

Glasgow, KY

#8 May 6, 2012
2 Pups left. Both males
DogLover

Glasgow, KY

#9 May 7, 2012
1 Pup left
DogLover

Glasgow, KY

#10 May 7, 2012
All Pups have been adopted
Amanda Dobbins

Parkersburg, WV

#11 May 7, 2012
DogLover wrote:
2 Pups left. Both males
I want one of the males and could come pick him up sometime this week. A friend of ours has a mix of these breads and is one of the best dogs I've ever been around. Please email me!!
baby skull

Evanston, IL

#12 May 7, 2012
I want one to pls get back at me
lil wolf

Avon, IN

#13 May 10, 2012
aww they're so cute ^.^ I used to have a GSD/rottweiler mix and loved him dearly. sadly, he passed away last month, and I've been searching for another male GSD/rottweiler mix. you're probably all out of them now huh?
ok

Glasgow, KY

#14 May 28, 2012
Jjjjjj
Puppy_Love

Fair Oaks, CA

#15 Jul 3, 2012
savethechildren...... shut up you have no idea what you are talking about. my dog is 120 lbs and has never bit one person. people like you are the reason dogs lash out at humans. if we tie them down like you said they would just grow up to hate humans. i work at a dog rescue so ive seen this first hand. cruel people like you are one of the main reasons i do what i do. and these dogs deserve to have room to run and play. if they werent all adopted i would take one right now. im going to stop now because if i dont i could go on for days.
gunsfatscuba

Chico, CA

#16 Jul 6, 2012
Just found this posting. I lost my rott,german sheperd mix the end of last year. She was 124 lbs of smart dog. I know that I am to late, but if you ever have this problem again let me know I will take a female. I live in Chico, Ca and am set up for a large pup. Thanks
Diane McIntosh

Flint, MI

#17 Jul 17, 2012
I would love to have one of your sweet puppies. I do not know where you are located. I am in Flint, Michigan. email me back if you have any left and tell me if you are to far away. thanks.
Ryan Bates

Rumford, RI

#18 Jul 18, 2012
I live in Rhode Island and I would love to have one of those puppies.
Enzo

Houston, TX

#20 Sep 29, 2012
DogLover wrote:
I am not going to waste my time with you any longer! We could go back and forth all day. I myself have better things! So post are the mean and negative things you wish. It will fall on deaf ears, or maybe better said, blind eyes.
ok stupid
KingKObra

Van Nuys, CA

#21 Oct 14, 2012
DogLover wrote:
1 Pup left
I want one too
2DDogs

Lewisburg, TN

#22 Nov 1, 2012
If ignorance is bliss you must be in heaven. You posted on May 12 so, hopefully, the pups went to good homes and not to people who find ads like yours and pick the pups up to be bait dogs.

Dog lover...maybe...but terribly ignorant!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 156,446
Word Association (Jun '08) 2 hr bored420 5,552
Another Word Game. (Nov '08) 2 hr bored420 2,737
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 2 hr bored420 820
Thank you street department for cleaning up aft... 5 hr Dan 5
cuts by kara 5 hr Liz 12
KELLY T HOUCHENS Back in ORANGE soon!!!! 11 hr Karma 20

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages