theallknowing

Canton, OH

#128 Oct 23, 2009
proud mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Is putting a turniquette on someone sort of like pencil surgery you effin' moron ? A half an inch the wrong way, too tight, too loose and the person dies. That and many other life saving techniques were administered at Columbine that day by teachers who hadn't smoked a joint or taken a little purple pill. I guess your half-rotted brain can perform CPR and slap a turniquette on, with your eyes closed while smoking one, can't you ?
Please stop getting on here with your half-a$$ed excuses as to why pot should be smoked by everyone. I will never smoke the crap if there is even a slight chance I will end up as stupid as you are! You are leading by example. You have taught us that we have to really dumb ourselves down to converse with you just so you can MAYBE understand something sooner or later. Boy I bet your parents are real proud of you. A drop-out pot head. Do us all a favor and stay off the computer and smoke your dope. Yeah, I said it DOPE !
With everything else we have to look out for nowadays for our kids we are forced to deal with morons such as yourself in our neighborhoods. You make me so proud and thankful to have kids that are totally opposite of you. Praise God ! It's not our fault that you are so weak you can't handle your problems so you smoke dope to cope. Man-up moron.
Actual I was a combat medic in the army I could do CPR, put in a tourniquet, kill the bastard that broke into the school while high and in the dark! But since I actually used my degrees and made some money KY wants me to jump though hoops to actually help teach these whinny little brats, remember, you get what you pay for and as long as the schools hire all their relatives nothing will ever change. OH and one more thing, i am smart enough to know there is no god.
whatever

Glasgow, KY

#129 Oct 23, 2009
theallknowing wrote:
<quoted text>
Actual I was a combat medic in the army I could do CPR, put in a tourniquet, kill the bastard that broke into the school while high and in the dark! But since I actually used my degrees and made some money KY wants me to jump though hoops to actually help teach these whinny little brats, remember, you get what you pay for and as long as the schools hire all their relatives nothing will ever change. OH and one more thing, i am smart enough to know there is no god.
Smoke another one and soon you will be Superman ! Paleeze ! You are good for a mid-morning laugh or two tho ! Are there unicorns in your neighborhood too ? You can barely tie your shoes by yourself smokey much less be fit enough to make it in the Armed Services. And no, Mr. allknowing...I don't want fries with that !
Just because you used to play with army figures as a kid doesn't mean it qualifies you as a soldier. Not even close dopey !

You could possibly earn a seat at the liars club in Glasgow with your tall tales but I have a feeling your lies are so unbelievable that you couldn't land a spot even if you tried.

Snap, snap...back to reality know-it-all. Oops, I meant "allknowing".
proud mom

Glasgow, KY

#130 Oct 23, 2009
Smoking in my own home wrote:
<quoted text>
In your neighborhoods? LOL I am your school secretary, the clerk at the Kroger, your co-worker, your spouses boss, the organist at your church, your college professor. I am everywhere. You don't recognize me because I am not "drug crazed" or drooling and stuttering. I smoke marijuana on "my time". Never at work. Never around kids. Never if I am driving. I am a responsible member of society. I pay taxes, go to church, drive kids to practice, have birthday parties in the backyard, have a college education, help in my child's classroom and live next door.
Aren't you being a little paranoid ? We are surrounded by pot smoking idiots. They are everywhere ! Actually the jail is full of dopers. Maybe that's what you meant to say even though your brain didn't know it until a few minutes later. Ya think ?

This is so easy it isn't even fun anymore, Dawg ! Am I in with the cool, dope crowd now that I said "dawg" ? Oh yippee, I'm a honorary stoner. It's all up-hill from here, huh ?

Moron.
unome

Evansville, IN

#131 Oct 23, 2009
i'm sure teachers could use a good doobie after puttin up with all yall's punk ass kids all day long!
Big Bang Baby

Bowling Green, KY

#132 Oct 23, 2009
right on wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope dope we just don't care. Is it proper because you say so or is it only cool because you say so ? Who thinks big bang baby is cool and dope ? LMAO you and your butt buddy "whatever" are weird. Do people say weird anymore ? muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
A turd with lipstick is still just a piece of crap with a little color on it. no matter how cool you say it a turd is a turd is a turd. you are a dope, a dope, a dope and not even a cool, proper dope! How ya like me now..........dumbass. Sorry, was that not hip enough for big bang baby boy to understand. Peace out.

Wow that would make sense if I called it Dope.
Smoking in my own home

Canton, OH

#133 Oct 23, 2009
proud mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you being a little paranoid ? We are surrounded by pot smoking idiots. They are everywhere ! Actually the jail is full of dopers. Maybe that's what you meant to say even though your brain didn't know it until a few minutes later. Ya think ?
This is so easy it isn't even fun anymore, Dawg ! Am I in with the cool, dope crowd now that I said "dawg" ? Oh yippee, I'm a honorary stoner. It's all up-hill from here, huh ?
Moron.
Paranoid about what? I am making the point that there are lots of people in your everyday life that smoke a little pot on occasion. We are not the devil. You just don't know who we are because you are so uptight that we can't let you in on that part of our life.
Big Bang Baby

Bowling Green, KY

#134 Oct 23, 2009
proud mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron.
Dopers? LOL. Jail has many Marijuana offenders because Marijuana is against the law and many people continue to use it. Some people who smoke Marijuana may be an idiot but smoking doesn't cause idiocy as many people I know who don't smoke are still complete morons. I also know people who do smoke Marijuana who are very intelligent. Stoner is a term to describe a stereotypical Marijuana user but stereotypes aren't accurate. It's just as inaccurate to call a black person ghetto for being black as it is to call a person who uses Marijuana a stoner for smoking Marijuana.

No one should use any drugs unless they really want to. Adults make up their own mind regarding what they put into their body. From a scientific standpoint there is no reason to keep Marijuana illegal. Scientific studies have suggested that it has no physical abuse potential and no one is sure if it even causes cancer. Many new studies suggest it has a chemical in it that has an anti cancer property as it's helped to decrease the sizes of certain brain tumors. Toxicology reports have also indicated that it's impossible to have a fatal overdose on THC with the current amounts of THC found in various Marijuana strains. If you don't believe me I can round up links to support my claims as I'm not one to just spew ignorance. Many people have a personal vendetta against Marijuana use and those who use it due to political and cultural propaganda. Regardless of personal opinions the science behind research of the drug suggests it's relatively safe and has medical uses. It's unethical to put people in jail or prison due to the use, posession, or sale of this relatively harmless drug. It costs taxpayers to house criminals that aren't really criminals and it ruins the future of non violent citizens by giving them a record. That's the facts. Like it or not that's how it is.

Now...what someone does in their own home, car, yard, or whereve rthat's off the clock shouldn't be of any concern to any employer. People who concern themselves withe the personal lives of others have no personal life of their own.
Big Bang Baby

Bowling Green, KY

#135 Oct 23, 2009
<quoted text>
In your neighborhoods? LOL I am your school secretary, the clerk at the Kroger, your co-worker, your spouses boss, the organist at your church, your college professor. I am everywhere. You don't recognize me because I am not "drug crazed" or drooling and stuttering. I smoke marijuana on "my time". Never at work. Never around kids. Never if I am driving. I am a responsible member of society. I pay taxes, go to church, drive kids to practice, have birthday parties in the backyard, have a college education, help in my child's classroom and live next door.
That's very true. People would be amazed to know who really smokes Marijuana. I know many college educated people who smoke Marijuana. Many of my friends who have college degrees smoke.
whatever

Glasgow, KY

#136 Oct 23, 2009
Big Bang Baby wrote:
<quoted text>Dopers? LOL. Jail has many Marijuana offenders because Marijuana is against the law and many people continue to use it. Some people who smoke Marijuana may be an idiot but smoking doesn't cause idiocy as many people I know who don't smoke are still complete morons. I also know people who do smoke Marijuana who are very intelligent. Stoner is a term to describe a stereotypical Marijuana user but stereotypes aren't accurate. It's just as inaccurate to call a black person ghetto for being black as it is to call a person who uses Marijuana a stoner for smoking Marijuana.
No one should use any drugs unless they really want to. Adults make up their own mind regarding what they put into their body. From a scientific standpoint there is no reason to keep Marijuana illegal. Scientific studies have suggested that it has no physical abuse potential and no one is sure if it even causes cancer. Many new studies suggest it has a chemical in it that has an anti cancer property as it's helped to decrease the sizes of certain brain tumors. Toxicology reports have also indicated that it's impossible to have a fatal overdose on THC with the current amounts of THC found in various Marijuana strains. If you don't believe me I can round up links to support my claims as I'm not one to just spew ignorance. Many people have a personal vendetta against Marijuana use and those who use it due to political and cultural propaganda. Regardless of personal opinions the science behind research of the drug suggests it's relatively safe and has medical uses. It's unethical to put people in jail or prison due to the use, posession, or sale of this relatively harmless drug. It costs taxpayers to house criminals that aren't really criminals and it ruins the future of non violent citizens by giving them a record. That's the facts. Like it or not that's how it is.
Now...what someone does in their own home, car, yard, or whereve rthat's off the clock shouldn't be of any concern to any employer. People who concern themselves withe the personal lives of others have no personal life of their own.
heres the real voice of reason, for all you bible beaters and Nazis... marijuana has alot of potential within the pharmaceutical industry, but since our federal government is relentless in "the war on drugs" they won't even allow research of it. Israel is smart enough to recognize the benefits of medical marijuana research and have developed several cannabinoid drugs to combat various different medical conditions that existing medications are not 100% effective at treating. and they don't involve smoking anything, or "getting stoned". and btw there are multiple people posting under the name "whatever".... all those posts were not from me, which you should be able to tell anyway.
happy

Glasgow, KY

#137 Oct 23, 2009
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
heres the real voice of reason, for all you bible beaters and Nazis... marijuana has alot of potential within the pharmaceutical industry, but since our federal government is relentless in "the war on drugs" they won't even allow research of it. Israel is smart enough to recognize the benefits of medical marijuana research and have developed several cannabinoid drugs to combat various different medical conditions that existing medications are not 100% effective at treating. and they don't involve smoking anything, or "getting stoned". and btw there are multiple people posting under the name "whatever".... all those posts were not from me, which you should be able to tell anyway.
LOL oh yeah and we all know that it is scientifically proven that Israel is so super smart that they surpassed the good ole USA in medical procedures light years ago. Me thinks y'all are smoking some wacky weed that is still a little too wet ! hahahahahaha
young but not dumb

Glasgow, KY

#138 Oct 23, 2009
<quoted text>
Paranoid about what? I am making the point that there are lots of people in your everyday life that smoke a little pot on occasion. We are not the devil. You just don't know who we are because you are so uptight that we can't let you in on that part of our life.
More paranoia from you. I bet your secret isn't that well kept. Your squinty little eyes and your inability to comprehend that green means go when you are driving and you secret codes on the telephone asking are the tomatoes ripe and your lovers disappointment as you prove scientifically that you can't get it up much anymore, your yellow fingernails and your wrinkled, stinky clothes and your skunk-like smell as you walk in the door...there's no mistaking who you are. Your cover has been blown!
LMAO
theallknowing

Canton, OH

#139 Oct 23, 2009
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Smoke another one and soon you will be Superman ! Paleeze ! You are good for a mid-morning laugh or two tho ! Are there unicorns in your neighborhood too ? You can barely tie your shoes by yourself smokey much less be fit enough to make it in the Armed Services. And no, Mr. allknowing...I don't want fries with that !
Just because you used to play with army figures as a kid doesn't mean it qualifies you as a soldier. Not even close dopey !
You could possibly earn a seat at the liars club in Glasgow with your tall tales but I have a feeling your lies are so unbelievable that you couldn't land a spot even if you tried.
Snap, snap...back to reality know-it-all. Oops, I meant "allknowing".
You make me laugh you are a fool, plain and simple. I struggle every day not to beat down the idiots like you. I am proud of my service to my country, A wimp like you is not worthy of licking my balls
Smoking in my own home

Canton, OH

#140 Oct 23, 2009
young but not dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
More paranoia from you. I bet your secret isn't that well kept. Your squinty little eyes and your inability to comprehend that green means go when you are driving and you secret codes on the telephone asking are the tomatoes ripe and your lovers disappointment as you prove scientifically that you can't get it up much anymore, your yellow fingernails and your wrinkled, stinky clothes and your skunk-like smell as you walk in the door...there's no mistaking who you are. Your cover has been blown!
LMAO
Keep drinking the kool-aid kid. You sound like you are spewing out the crap the DARE officer told you or your old paranoid "Reefer Madness" watching parents. I also have to let you know that getting up is not an issue here, I am woman. And if you must know, marijuana greatly enhances the sexual experience. I am not paranoid. I do not drive or do anything risky when I am high. I usually sit on the couch and relax...watching TV or talking with a friend. Basically the same thing that a lot of other people do with a beer or a mixed drink. The only difference is that I will sleep well and have no hangover in the morning. Have some more kool-aid.
same

Glasgow, KY

#141 Oct 23, 2009
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL oh yeah and we all know that it is scientifically proven that Israel is so super smart that they surpassed the good ole USA in medical procedures light years ago. Me thinks y'all are smoking some wacky weed that is still a little too wet ! hahahahahaha
You HAVE to be A.E. I know this because you say ME for I.
people people

Glasgow, KY

#142 Oct 23, 2009
same wrote:
<quoted text>
You HAVE to be A.E. I know this because you say ME for I.
Damn man stop making a fool of yourself. I've been known to hit the pipe a time or two but believe me if I come off as stupid as you I'll never touch pot again EVER !
PUFF DADDY

Glasgow, KY

#143 Oct 23, 2009
<quoted text>
Keep drinking the kool-aid kid. You sound like you are spewing out the crap the DARE officer told you or your old paranoid "Reefer Madness" watching parents. I also have to let you know that getting up is not an issue here, I am woman. And if you must know, marijuana greatly enhances the sexual experience. I am not paranoid. I do not drive or do anything risky when I am high. I usually sit on the couch and relax...watching TV or talking with a friend. Basically the same thing that a lot of other people do with a beer or a mixed drink. The only difference is that I will sleep well and have no hangover in the morning. Have some more kool-aid.
SO WHICH IS IT? WHICH SCIENTIST DO YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE THIS TIME? POT ENHANCES SEX AND MAKES A GUYS SPERM COUNT NONEXISTENT ALL AT THE SAME TIME AND WOMEN EAT YOU OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME AFTER THEY TAKE A FEW HITS AND THEN THEY FALL ASLEEP. YALL AREN'T SMOKING REAL POT IF NONE OF THAT HAPPENS TO YOU. YOU MUST BE A CLINTON PUFFER. DONT INHALE BUT GET HIGH IN YOUR DREAMS. PUT THE BABY TO BED YOU BUNCH OF WANNABE'S. YOU CANT HANG. NO WAY WOULD YOU BE ON HERE TALKING ABOUT POYT IF YOU HAD A BAG IN FRONT OF YOU. WANNABE, WANNABE, WANNABE.
same

Glasgow, KY

#144 Oct 23, 2009
people people wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn man stop making a fool of yourself. I've been known to hit the pipe a time or two but believe me if I come off as stupid as you I'll never touch pot again EVER !
A fool of myself? How so? Very few people say "me" for "I"....that's how I know who wrote this.
same

Glasgow, KY

#145 Oct 23, 2009
...and I don't smoke, period.
Smoking in my own home

Canton, OH

#146 Oct 23, 2009
PUFF DADDY wrote:
<quoted text>
SO WHICH IS IT? WHICH SCIENTIST DO YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE THIS TIME? POT ENHANCES SEX AND MAKES A GUYS SPERM COUNT NONEXISTENT ALL AT THE SAME TIME AND WOMEN EAT YOU OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME AFTER THEY TAKE A FEW HITS AND THEN THEY FALL ASLEEP. YALL AREN'T SMOKING REAL POT IF NONE OF THAT HAPPENS TO YOU. YOU MUST BE A CLINTON PUFFER. DONT INHALE BUT GET HIGH IN YOUR DREAMS. PUT THE BABY TO BED YOU BUNCH OF WANNABE'S. YOU CANT HANG. NO WAY WOULD YOU BE ON HERE TALKING ABOUT POYT IF YOU HAD A BAG IN FRONT OF YOU. WANNABE, WANNABE, WANNABE.
You are clueless about me. You must be a chronic smoker. There is a difference between someone who is high all the time and an occasional user. The occasional user has a better time.
what

Glasgow, KY

#147 Oct 23, 2009
same wrote:
<quoted text>
A fool of myself? How so? Very few people say "me" for "I"....that's how I know who wrote this.
What a moron. If they said ME they meant ME. If they said I they meant I. Pull your head out of your ass man. Who cares if you think you know who is who cause they say me and I. Good Lord do you have any brain cells left ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
murder 13 min truth 6
Poll Do you think Anthony Barbour was mentally incap... 31 min poll creator 0
Golden Gate Bridges 46 min Hotwing 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min aWitchintheWoods 137,912
Glasgow municipal cemetery "Paul Bragg" 56 min Bob 15
missing child 57 min Really 111
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) 1 hr look who they follow 581
Did they find Anthony Barbour in temple hill? 1 hr Hopeful 7
Laynees MOTHER Sun Nobob 2
Missing Laynee Sun whocares 15
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]