grow up

Nashville, TN

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Can we say daycare. Grown adults acting like they are kids. Want follow rules, always drama, can't mind there own business, it would be a great place if some people would do right. Talking about operators, group leaders and supervisors.Operators would do right if group leaders and supervisors would follow up with enforcing rules and act right themselves.
josh

Glasgow, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2012
is you wife cheatin on you again??
josh

Glasgow, KY

#3 Aug 31, 2012
and for some one talkin about being childish, i see you lost your name.lol you prob the one that starts the drama.
Jjjjj

Decorah, IA

#4 Aug 31, 2012
True
heh

France

#5 Aug 31, 2012
lol
josh

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 3, 2012
looks like i was right!!! go watch your wife and stop startin stuff with other ppl. i mean u cant even keep your wife at home. and i know this for a fact!!! and i tryed to tell you but hell you want take a hint. the girl that told me said she knew 100% that she was cheating. and i told u she said u need to watch your wife. and your like does she know the name or see her with any one. and i promised i wouldnt say she told me. and told you all i could. but gave hints that told u. but you jus cant take a hint. i mean come on. your wife has been f*ckin atleast 3 other men. but i think even if i told you that stright to you. i think you still be like. ru sure did she see some one. i just had to give up. but tired of you startin stuff when u cant even handle your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min heymf 131,397
Rudy Runyon to play at the VFW in November! 1 hr Lois Runyon 4
Write in Rudy Runyon over Doty or Trautman 1 hr Rudy For Mayor 2014 1
attention dirty rat JERRIE TERRY ENGLAND 1 hr fact r facts 10
need weed in Clydebank 1 hr Good weed 2
is there any prostitutes in glasgow or cave city 1 hr fun time 3
Megan Elmore 2 hr Who cares 2
Barren County Democrat Party 2 hr Exec no more 53
Voting for Doty or Trautman? 2 hr please 137
Vote Johnny Bell 2 hr Exec no more 11