you know me

Glasgow, KY

#1 Apr 29, 2013
she is living with Marcus Thompson What a low life piece of shit, 2,540. in child support. he was pulled over picking up someone else kids at school with Weed on him... what a loser. and now we hear they will release him May 21st even if he dont pay..what a fu:Ked up system. Please do us a favor and hang your self in your cell.

and Jennifer Nunn you must be a crack ho, living with this guy and letting him pick your children up from school..I hope you lose your job at Glenview Heath Care. and your low income housing you B;Itch..I cant wait to turn your ass in!!
Ashley

Glasgow, KY

#2 Apr 29, 2013
she works at Glenview? OMG!
billy

Glasgow, KY

#3 Apr 29, 2013
living on HUD, while having a drug dealer pick up her children, and live in our taxies payers houses.
leopard

Glasgow, KY

#4 Apr 29, 2013
i dont see why posting her business on topix is anyones business. if u r that concerned for those kids call social services! Nothing will get done posting it on topix... GROW UP!!!!!!!!
Angel Carter

Edmonton, KY

#6 Apr 30, 2013
Yeah he dated me too, atleast it was only weed for him and not meth like me.
Sweet meat

United States

#7 May 2, 2013
Angel Carter wrote:
Yeah he dated me too, atleast it was only weed for him and not meth like me.
youve got a nice back porch Angel. Id like to spank you some time. Meow.
truth

Glasgow, KY

#8 May 2, 2013
yall think you know so damn much, WATCH THIS 3 min video this is Marcus!!!
JRS

Glasgow, KY

#9 May 2, 2013
really, 10 times and he never stays long.. thing is, if he is living with this girl on HUD, she will do time too. maybe CPS should drop in on these kids.
Michael Cummings

Glasgow, KY

#10 May 2, 2013
hay i like that website from the youtube video...i found my record http://www.justmugshots.com/kentucky/barren-c...
Michael Cummings

Glasgow, KY

#11 May 2, 2013
oooooooooo 10 Times...come on have you seen charlie runyons records?
The real video

Glasgow, KY

#12 May 3, 2013
http://youtu.be/Wo1r3jaTK74 THIS IS WHO SHE IS LIVING WITH ON HUD
lol

Glasgow, KY

#13 May 5, 2013
somebody should call her job for a random. Cause if she is living with him, I bet money she is smoking weed. If she works at glenview, You know she is taken care of older people.
well

Glasgow, KY

#14 May 14, 2013
thats sry she lets him take care of her kids..what kind of a loser mother is that? they live on shamrock
micheal jackson

Glasgow, KY

#15 May 14, 2013
&fe ature=youtu.be this is her man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most pretty girl in Glasgow? 4 hr Please 29
spa (Aug '12) 4 hr Michael 17
Travis wood (Jun '13) 5 hr Dont Worry About It 24
eaton 6 hr Jasmine 18
Mojoes coffee shop 6 hr Senior Citizen 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr yabadabado 135,676
psychiatric doctors in glasgow 8 hr Dr Seymour Shrinks 4
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) Apr 17 joanne 1,159
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]