Jill Bryant LIES
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
da real deal

Edmonton, KY

#1 Sep 1, 2012
Jill has spent the last 2 months telling lies to the Barren County citizens! And, she knows it! She has solicited her attack dogs (who expect a job) to tell lies and then she follows up with "well, that's what I heard too!" Jill knows her own sins and should take this as fair warning that her "skeletons still have meat on the bones!" AND SHE KNOWS WEll THOSE OF US WHO HAVE THE KEY TO HER DIRTY CLOSET!!!
go home RED

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 1, 2012
Well since you know so much, PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!. Jill will win and IF there are skeletons does her opposition want hers to rattle also. Be careful might be more there than you can justify. Old RED must be getting nervous LOL JILL IS A GREAT PERSON and people that spend much times doing business at the Courthouse WILL REALLY APPRECIATE CHANGE.
Common

Edmonton, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2012
My main concern about Ms. Bryant is that she endorses Mitt Romney who is not a christian. He has already indicated that he would take his oath of office on the "Bible of his Church" which would be the BOOK OF MORMON! This tells me alot about Ms. Bryant and her beliefs! She puts politics above principles!
Mr Observant

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 1, 2012
Common wrote:
My main concern about Ms. Bryant is that she endorses Mitt Romney who is not a christian. He has already indicated that he would take his oath of office on the "Bible of his Church" which would be the BOOK OF MORMON! This tells me alot about Ms. Bryant and her beliefs! She puts politics above principles!
What is her other choice? Some people claim Obama isn't christian either.
my vote

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 1, 2012
Common wrote:
My vote is going to Romney too. I can't believe how many of you will not support Romney, because he is a Morman. He is a much better choice than the president we have now in so many ways. My vote is also going to Jill. I will go farther. Our president is ok with abortion, gay rights, marriage between gays, and on and on.
Sounds like you will be voting for him anyway. This thread is subject line Jill lies. How about her opponent? Your comment makes no sense.
Common

Edmonton, KY

#7 Sep 1, 2012
Mr Observant wrote:
<quoted text>What is her other choice? Some people claim Obama isn't christian either.
Yes, some people claim Obama is not a christian, but he DID take his oath on the Christian Bible. Ms. Bryant is only too happy to endorse Romney ONLY because he is republican, which is why I will not vote for her. I may abstain, but my faith will not allow me to vote for Romney nor those that endorse him.
Common

Edmonton, KY

#8 Sep 1, 2012
my vote wrote:
<quoted text>
My vote is going to Romney too. I can't believe how many of you will not support Romney, because he is a Morman. He is a much better choice than the president we have now in so many ways. My vote is also going to Jill. I will go farther. Our president is ok with abortion, gay rights, marriage between gays, and on and on.
Sounds like you will be voting for him anyway. This thread is subject line Jill lies. How about her opponent? Your comment makes no sense.

Although you are not the "Thread Content Police", I will address your concerns. Ms. Bryant regularly presents herself as a christian woman who's faith is front and center in her life. I feel that her political party is far more important to her than her beliefs. So, it appears Ms. Bryant is untruthful about herself and her priorities.(Thus applicable to this thread title!) Happy now?
always here

Edmonton, KY

#9 Sep 1, 2012
Common wrote:
<quoted text>
Although you are not the "Thread Content Police", I will address your concerns. Ms. Bryant regularly presents herself as a christian woman who's faith is front and center in her life. I feel that her political party is far more important to her than her beliefs. So, it appears Ms. Bryant is untruthful about herself and her priorities.(Thus applicable to this thread title!) Happy now?
Jill only lies when she is talking. I know someone who likes it that she has a forked tounge. Dat way she can get both sides of Greer's butt!
The Road Crew

Cave City, KY

#10 Sep 1, 2012
da real deal wrote:
Jill has spent the last 2 months telling lies to the Barren County citizens! And, she knows it! She has solicited her attack dogs (who expect a job) to tell lies and then she follows up with "well, that's what I heard too!" Jill knows her own sins and should take this as fair warning that her "skeletons still have meat on the bones!" AND SHE KNOWS WEll THOSE OF US WHO HAVE THE KEY TO HER DIRTY CLOSET!!!
tks.for your input Mr. Fields
The Road Crew

Cave City, KY

#11 Sep 1, 2012
Mr Observant wrote:
<quoted text>What is her other choice? Some people claim Obama isn't christian either.
Just a reminder, Harry Reed top Democrat is a Morman.
The Road Crew

Cave City, KY

#12 Sep 1, 2012
my vote wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Just a reminder, Harry Reed top Democrat is a Morman.
Just a Reminder

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 2, 2012
Mitt Romney has changed his political affiliation several times. He's been a registered Democrat, Independent, and now conveniently a Republican. Voting for Jill or Krissie either one, will not have any affect on anything other than local government. Jill isn't going to legalize gay marriage or outlaw abortion any more than Krissie could invade Iran.
my vote

Glasgow, KY

#14 Sep 2, 2012
Common wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess not. You are judging when you feel her political party is far more important than her beliefs. I have no way of knowing her heart and neither do you. There is only one who can do that.
my vote

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 2, 2012
I have been republican, changed to democrat, and this year changed back to republican. (this would be over a period of approx. 50 years)I have never and would never vote a straight line party. After these last 4 years I did not want to be a democrat. It will be a sad day for our Nation, if we do not have a change in presidents in November because too many of you choose not to vote for Romney because he is a Morman.
Beekeeper

Glasgow, KY

#16 Sep 2, 2012
Common wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, some people claim Obama is not a christian, but he DID take his oath on the Christian Bible. Ms. Bryant is only too happy to endorse Romney ONLY because he is republican, which is why I will not vote for her. I may abstain, but my faith will not allow me to vote for Romney nor those that endorse him.
Swearing on the Bible does not make you Christian. Obama is proof of that. Supporting gay marriage and abortion is not Christian by any means.
Mr Observant

Glasgow, KY

#17 Sep 2, 2012
my vote wrote:
I have been republican, changed to democrat, and this year changed back to republican.(this would be over a period of approx. 50 years)I have never and would never vote a straight line party. After these last 4 years I did not want to be a democrat. It will be a sad day for our Nation, if we do not have a change in presidents in November because too many of you choose not to vote for Romney because he is a Morman.
I don't vote straight party either. I have changed parties myself over the years. I agree with your post.

I don't care what religion Romney is. I don't want 4 more years of what we have had. I want to give someone else the spot. Our nation had this same debate when JFK ran for Pres.
Mr Observant

Glasgow, KY

#18 Sep 2, 2012
Just a Reminder wrote:
Mitt Romney has changed his political affiliation several times. He's been a registered Democrat, Independent, and now conveniently a Republican. Voting for Jill or Krissie either one, will not have any affect on anything other than local government. Jill isn't going to legalize gay marriage or outlaw abortion any more than Krissie could invade Iran.
Voting for Jill or Krissie won't have an affect on local gov either. That office holder doesn't have any power beyond the daily workings of the office. All the rules and regs that office follows is sent to them from the Administrative Office of the Courts in Frankfort. It isn't like Jill or Krissie could pass any new laws themselves so I doubt the average Joe going in and out of that office will see any difference one way or the other.
Mr Observant

Glasgow, KY

#19 Sep 2, 2012
Beekeeper wrote:
<quoted text>
Swearing on the Bible does not make you Christian. Obama is proof of that. Supporting gay marriage and abortion is not Christian by any means.
I hate it that our country is being torn apart by these 2 issues. I consider these issues a personal decision left to the ones involved, not to me the voter.
ron

Glasgow, KY

#20 Sep 2, 2012
I have known Jill for years. She is a good person. She has never lied to me nor have I known her to lie. Do you know her personally to be making these negative comments?
watching this

Glasgow, KY

#21 Sep 2, 2012
The current clerk has spent a lifetime being DECEPTIVE, send her home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Florida trucker R... 163,387
Mcpeak vision 4 hr Freddie 7
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 5 hr winner 1,269
Another Word Game. (Nov '08) 5 hr winner 3,059
Word Association (Jun '08) 5 hr winner 5,915
Mike Morton 7 hr Opp 3
My son wants to be a girl (Jan '16) 7 hr Baby 60

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages