scrapper

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jul 27, 2008
just wondering if they have alot of stuff and how is their prices? i live in glasgow, is it worth the drive to horse cave?
BUGLUM

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jul 28, 2008
ABSOLUTELY worth the drive!! Jennifer is awesome and so friendly. It's not as big as Glasgow but you don't have the "fake" lady owner trying to sell you the store either.
The prices are around the same as most scrapbook stores. This is due to the suppliers setting most prices so the stores don't have a lot of choices. You should check them out.
A book scrapper

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jul 28, 2008
I have heard that the scrapping place out on south 31E in Glasgow is up for sale? Is this true? Have thought about going out there to check it out sometime. How's the prices at that place? Thanks.
Scrappy

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jul 28, 2008
I really don't see the need of calling the owner of Scrapbook Village names. She was telling people about the store in Horse Cave in a recent class. Speaking of the classes- Janet teaches the BEST classes- if you haven't been, you really should check them out. I hope if someone does buy the Village they keep Janet. I have been to several scrabook stores in different states and Scrapbook Village is the best. Janet is always up on the latest techniques.Does anyone know if the store in Horse Cave has a website or is doing any classes? Let's please keep this a positive thread. It would be really great to have a place to for local scrapbooker to get toegether and chat.
Scrap Attack

Calhoun, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2008
I like them both; but no offense the dark haired girl at Scrap Happy is nicer than the lady that owns Scrapbook Village.
BUGLUM

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jul 29, 2008
AMEN! I love Scrap Happy and the girls that run it.
As for the village. Yep, it's for sale if you want to give an arm and a leg for it and put up with her rules after buying it.
scrappin

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jul 30, 2008
Just wondering where this new Scrap Happy place is and what the hours are.
uh huh

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jul 30, 2008
I havent had a chance to make it to Scrap Happy yet but have only heard positive things about it. As for the village, if you buy it I dont see how you would have to deal with her rules.
BUGLUM

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jul 30, 2008
She (the village lady) has said she wants it put in the sale of the store that she can advise you for a period of time and you have to keep her employees. The thing is, she doesn't even own the building!! The whole price is just the contents!!!
Scrap Happy is near the Theater in Horse Cave,(across the street). There are sure no "attitudes" there. It's a nice friendly place.
uh huh

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jul 31, 2008
I heard (and its been a while and is more than likely a complete rumor) that the price on scrap book village was 250,000.00. That figured blew me away....mainly because she doesnt own the building. And like i said I heard that through the grapevine so its more than likely a rumor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's hiring? 31 min marla 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr another viewer 163,774
Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me 4 hr my say 137
tim 7 hr Amen 4
Brock nunn 9 hr curious 23
Brittany Wilson 9 hr 81angel 2
Akebono 2017 11 hr No good - person 7

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages