Sick as a Dog

Glasgow, KY

#1 Nov 7, 2009
Can anyone tell me if the Mancino's in Glasgow is affiliated with the one on Nashville Road in Bowling Green?

I ate there last week and it was terrible.
MaRanda

Glasgow, KY

#2 Nov 7, 2009
This is funny. I work there and agree with you totally. I dont like any of the food!
but no we are not affiliated with any other Mancino's.
wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Nov 9, 2009
Sick as a Dog wrote:
Can anyone tell me if the Mancino's in Glasgow is affiliated with the one on Nashville Road in Bowling Green?
I ate there last week and it was terrible.
Did you eat in Bowling Green or Glasgow???

Since: Nov 09

Glasgow, KY

#4 Nov 9, 2009
no it isn't. I used to work there and the owners only own the one in glasgow and 2 in Tennesse.
wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2009
MaRanda wrote:
This is funny. I work there and agree with you totally. I dont like any of the food!
but no we are not affiliated with any other Mancino's.
why do you not like the food?
Sick as a Dog

Glasgow, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2009
I have eaten at both but most recently the one in Bowling Green on Nashville Road behind the new Cheddars. It was disgusting! Just wondering if it is a Mancino's problem or just that location. In other words, is the one in Glasgow still decent?
MaRanda

Glasgow, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>why do you not like the food?
Just never did. some of the grinders are okay. I like the pizza...but its not my first choice on eateries. it may be b/c I work there idk..
Scottie Girl

Glasgow, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2009
I have eaten at both and I would say the one in Glasgow is ten times better.
gtownchevy

Glasgow, KY

#9 Nov 15, 2009
I have worked at the one in Glasgow and one in Nashville. Donnie Beller owns the one in Glasgow and some in Murfreesboro and Clarksville. Chris Thompson owns the ones in Bowling Green alone with the ones in Nashville.
local

Glasgow, KY

#10 Nov 17, 2009
Anyone know the person that took the photographs that are up in the Glasgow Mancino's? I saw a name but don't remember...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump! trump! trump! 5 min Tanya 35
Obama really was the best president ever 8 min Fire him 2
Gabe Pendleton 53 min Fire him 7
Wreck 1 hr Karma 10
Driving in KY 1 hr Diamond Dixie 42
Nikki Norris 1 hr Goingdownswinging 29
drama queen 1 hr Fire chief 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages