Off The Square Fashions And Variety

Off The Square Fashions And Variety

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

debate or not

Glasgow, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2013
The people in this store is rude and they cheat people out of there money and they are to high on all there stuff now.the tall blond woman is rude and she is the owner they are to upity for this town they need to get off of there high horse before they lose there asses
Nasty

Glasgow, KY

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Let me guess this is probably Trina Wooten or her nasty fat a** daughter Alicia Young :) We all know it has something to do with you your just mad get over it you nasty skanks and GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!

By the way Alicia Donald is sleeping with Jennifer and your too stupid to see it honey as he has told several people :)
debate or not

Glasgow, KY

#3 Mar 6, 2013
I dont know a Trina Wooten or a Alicia Young. I came in there the other day and just thought the women in there was rude and was not very nice exspecially the blond and the red head.I will be taking my bussiness some where else.
bend me over

Glasgow, KY

#4 Mar 6, 2013
thanks
debate or not

Glasgow, KY

#5 Mar 6, 2013
bend me over wrote:
thanks
thanks for what
curious

Glasgow, KY

#6 Mar 10, 2013
if they think they are upity, i guess their shit don't stink either.i guess you treat others the way you wanna be treated.if they was rude to you , you should of turned the tables on them and see how they like it.i heard that since glasgow had the smoking law, you couldn't smoke in any business, but i was in there the other day and they was smoking,i guess they think they are above the law and i won't be back in there anymore, they act like their stuff is made out of gold.i won't be back in there anymore that place smells...
shopper

Glasgow, KY

#7 Mar 10, 2013
where is this place ? I have never heard of it
curious

Glasgow, KY

#8 Mar 10, 2013
down from the new family dollar on edmonton rd.
Mad

Glasgow, KY

#9 Mar 10, 2013
Trina and Alicia are good people.
Nasty

Glasgow, KY

#11 Mar 11, 2013
You must be Jennifer Graves since your messing around with Donald her husband your nothing but NASTY too honey
shopper

Glasgow, KY

#12 Mar 11, 2013
curious wrote:
down from the new family dollar on edmonton rd.
Thanks, I never go out that way.
Wrong

Glasgow, KY

#13 Mar 11, 2013
shopper wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, I never go out that way.
They are on Columbia Ave. in front of ABC finance in the brown building beside the new marathon gas station
Mad

Glasgow, KY

#14 Mar 11, 2013
Why cant people just get over stuff and move on. Trina didnt like the ways things were tan and she moved on. No need to talk crap about her, her kid or her boss.
curious

Glasgow, KY

#15 Mar 11, 2013
did the owner fire her or did she quit?
Red Head

Horse Cave, KY

#16 Mar 13, 2013
I don't know who is writing all of this about my mother's business but it needs to stop before I press charges for slandering a small business. My mother or I have never been rude to any of our customers & we go out of our way to help anyone. I would appreciate it very much that if u have a problem with my mother or myself please be mature & grown up enough to come to us directly. As far as our stuff being to high... we run sales daily. As far as Trina is concerned she quit because she had plans for another job. We were notified by a very loyal customer that this was bein put on topix & we do not appreciate it. Thanks
Red Head

Horse Cave, KY

#17 Mar 13, 2013
Also when it comes to smoking in the store... NEITHER ONE US SMOKES... Our previous employee smoked like a freight train... We do not consider ourselves above the law or anyone in any form or fashion. We do not cheat people out of their money because we go above & beyond to help anyone when they need it. We are constantly donating to charities & any fundraisers for people in need. We have the cheapest prices in town because none of our clothing is over $5... If you brought stuff in that was nasty, torn or no good then it didn't get put out so of course you didn't make any money... WE TAKE PRIDE IN WHAT KIND OF MERCHANDISE WE PUT IN OUR STORE!! So as far as we're concerned you are talking about THE WRONG BUSINESS!! COME ON IN & SEE FOR YOURSELF THE TYPE OF BUSINESS WE MAINTAIN...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 44 min _FLATLINE-------- 501
concert on the square 2 hr Amen 5
Akabono 3rd shift 3 hr Truth 15
daily times 3 hr Truth 11
Mikey cart pusher from walmart dies in wreck 4 hr Truth 12
Dump The Trump 4 hr Zeek 73
Word Association (Jun '08) 5 hr _Zoey_ 5,292

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance