If you get preg' by your uncle will t...
tator

Cave City, KY

#43 Mar 15, 2010
Seth wrote:
Why would you have got pregnant by your Uncle? Why would you do that to yourself or a baby? Are you under age? If so, you need to tell your Mother or the police.
this girl is not under age, she slept with her uncle for money been doing it for awhile , this girl is a hoe an she think no one nos who she is right daytona Ballard???
Lawyersgirl

Glasgow, KY

#44 Mar 15, 2010
Living Legend wrote:
<quoted text>Whewww Im glad to know that Im not the only one realizes where I live...LOL... Yes Sir you see them all at Walmart...
Why do you go there? You could catch something. Is there not a nearby town that has a shopping mall or something. I wouldn't go there. Yuk. Or better yet why do you reside in a town such as this? Do you not have the financial means to get out?
Lawyersgirl

Glasgow, KY

#45 Mar 15, 2010
problem child wrote:
Lets look at this with some intelligence. Ky's first impression to the rest of the world is...no teeth or rotten teeth, they all smoke roll-your-own cigs cause they are too poor to buy a real pack of cigs, they have 15 dogs and a couch and a refrigerator on their front porch, they start having babies at age 12 and most of their 10 kids were fathered by their dad and their brothers so as to get a higher amount on their food stamps each month, they have outside bathrooms and they eat possum and road kill.
When I go to Walmart on a Saturday evening and see many examples of those stereotypes...I get to thinking those "forriners" just may be on to something.
People look and smell as if they haven't bathed in months. Their tooth is green and yellow and brown. That may be because of the chaw in their mouth, I don't know. They have poop and pee stains on their Sunday best KY Wildcat sweat pants. Their kids always have a strand of green snot running down their nose to their mouth. When they run into grandma and pappy for the family reunion in the middle of the main aisle at Walmart they kiss the kids in the mouth...snot and all.
Some people in this area have webbed feet and hands. Must be inherited. Some have flippers coming out of their underarms. Others wear glasses that are thicker than the bottoms of coke bottles. Most pronounce Bowling Green as "Bowlyn Deen". None of them were ever taught the difference in the meaning and the spelling of "waist" and "waste". They always use the word "waist" for both meanings when they write or type and some even manage to spell that word incorrectly.
I can't for the life of me figure out how this neck of the woods got such a terrible reputation !
You live in this place and venture that Walmart. May I ask you why?
LOL

Murfreesboro, TN

#46 Mar 15, 2010
Anyone know Danny and Brandy Brown? They are uncle and niece, married now and have 3 kids together.They live where ever someone will give them a free night, and the kids need to be taken away from them too....

Since: Oct 09

Hart County, KY.

#47 Mar 15, 2010
I gotta stop readin' this thread. I have a really hot niece......
yo mama

Glasgow, KY

#48 Mar 15, 2010
Minor Gossett hhh wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha ....and the horse was worn out from her mama
yo you are a ugly toothless biotch who is so queer yo mama dont even want you you snaggled tooth horton hears a who

Minor Gossett hhh

“I am da binger queen”

Since: Mar 09

Minor Hollar

#49 Mar 15, 2010
yo mama wrote:
<quoted text>yo you are a ugly toothless biotch who is so queer yo mama dont even want you you snaggled tooth horton hears a who
Yer just mad cuz i always win at bingo

“Be "LEVEL-HEADED"”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#50 Mar 17, 2010
Minor Gossett hhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer just mad cuz i always win at bingo
Well my dear i think it is a quite lovely picture.
Booger

Calgary, Canada

#52 Mar 17, 2010
Inbred seems to be accepted in the USA ,they put one in the whitehouse didn't they?

Minor Gossett hhh

“I am da binger queen”

Minor Hollar

#53 Mar 17, 2010
Booger wrote:
Inbred seems to be accepted in the USA ,they put one in the whitehouse didn't they?
And Canadians are twatwaffles. Go bow to the queen and stay off of our topix site ehhhhhhh.
ashley

Edmonton, KY

#54 Mar 18, 2010
tator wrote:
<quoted text>
this girl is not under age, she slept with her uncle for money been doing it for awhile , this girl is a hoe an she think no one nos who she is right daytona Ballard???
Too funny!!! she goes from husband to brother inlaw to brother inlaw to uncle to ex husband/brother inlaw. like a ping pong ball- back and forth
what

Glasgow, KY

#55 Mar 18, 2010
maybe this girl was reaped by her uncle, i hope this is a joke, but u never know. did anybody think about that, that she is pregnant not by choice??? girl, u need to be asking your dr this question, cause i guar. none of this people are. ps~ i hope this was not willing sex, and best of luck to ur baby.
what

Glasgow, KY

#56 Mar 18, 2010
*raped* not reaped
irritated

Glasgow, KY

#57 Mar 19, 2010
problem child wrote:
Lets look at this with some intelligence. Ky's first impression to the rest of the world is...no teeth or rotten teeth, they all smoke roll-your-own cigs cause they are too poor to buy a real pack of cigs, they have 15 dogs and a couch and a refrigerator on their front porch, they start having babies at age 12 and most of their 10 kids were fathered by their dad and their brothers so as to get a higher amount on their food stamps each month, they have outside bathrooms and they eat possum and road kill.
When I go to Walmart on a Saturday evening and see many examples of those stereotypes...I get to thinking those "forriners" just may be on to something.
People look and smell as if they haven't bathed in months. Their tooth is green and yellow and brown. That may be because of the chaw in their mouth, I don't know. They have poop and pee stains on their Sunday best KY Wildcat sweat pants. Their kids always have a strand of green snot running down their nose to their mouth. When they run into grandma and pappy for the family reunion in the middle of the main aisle at Walmart they kiss the kids in the mouth...snot and all.
Some people in this area have webbed feet and hands. Must be inherited. Some have flippers coming out of their underarms. Others wear glasses that are thicker than the bottoms of coke bottles. Most pronounce Bowling Green as "Bowlyn Deen". None of them were ever taught the difference in the meaning and the spelling of "waist" and "waste". They always use the word "waist" for both meanings when they write or type and some even manage to spell that word incorrectly.
I can't for the life of me figure out how this neck of the woods got such a terrible reputation !
now that's funny I don't care who you are.
Booger

Calgary, Canada

#58 Mar 19, 2010
Minor Gossett hhh wrote:
<quoted text>
And Canadians are twatwaffles. Go bow to the queen and stay off of our topix site ehhhhhhh.
You are the reason people the world over laugh at morons like you.
Real Deal

Glasgow, KY

#59 Mar 19, 2010
Booger wrote:
<quoted text> You are the reason people the world over laugh at morons like you.
People like you are the reason people all over the world know Canadians are cowardly wussies...Now go jack your Moose, he's getting lonely...
Anonymous

Glasgow, KY

#60 Mar 24, 2010
For the love of Pete people! Even the Bible says we are inbred!!!! We all supposedly come from Adam and Eve!Wth??? That says a whole lot about ur 'Chrisitianity'! ROFLMBO

Minor Gossett hhh

“I am da binger queen”

Minor Hollar

#61 Mar 24, 2010
I Know my family is inbred. my daddy said there is nothing wrong with showing your brother how much you love him. mommy and daddy were sister and brother before they got married.
Resident Meany

Bowling Green, KY

#62 Mar 25, 2010
Get along long little doggy
All Joking Aside

Wagoner, OK

#63 Mar 27, 2010
Your baby will most likely be normal. You do need prenatal care for your baby, more than usual. Be glad there are now ultrasounds because most genetically produced birth defects if any can be treated before birth. You have a greater need for nutritional supplements like folic acid which will prevent spina bifida. Do get prenatal care even if you have to keep the father's identity to yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min USA 168,838
Baby Raccoon needs new home (Jul '11) 1 hr Amber 116
Johnny Depp in Glasgow 2 hr Grow up 106
Poster YOU NEED HELP 2 hr Grow up 24
Prostitution at Platinum Salon and Spa 2 hr mercy 13
John Poindexter 2 hr Inquiringminds 15
Staples 3 hr Yoonie 2

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance