31-E location (trailer)
Anonymous

Horse Cave, KY

#4 Aug 26, 2008
No.
info

Glasgow, KY

#5 Aug 26, 2008
yes. the one out on 31-e, headed out of glasgow. it scares me that something like that would happen here.

Since: Jul 08

Glasgow, KY

#6 Aug 26, 2008
Glasgow Daily Times website has a small article about a robbery that occurred at South Central Bank on 31E this morning around 9:20.
guess

Glasgow, KY

#7 Aug 26, 2008
lol shut the F*ck up people every place is fixing to get real includeing glasgow esp when we get the new president the best advice i can give u start buying weapons if u dont have them because its fixing to get real around here
Anonymous

Horse Cave, KY

#8 Aug 26, 2008
It happened at US Bank as well, right behind the A and W a while back.
Anonymous

Horse Cave, KY

#9 Aug 26, 2008
guess wrote:
lol shut the F*ck up people every place is fixing to get real includeing glasgow esp when we get the new president the best advice i can give u start buying weapons if u dont have them because its fixing to get real around here
You sound like such a dumbass. lol
yes

Glasgow, KY

#10 Aug 26, 2008
guess wrote:
What are you freakin' smoking today? Are you a paranoid schizo?
guess

Glasgow, KY

#11 Aug 26, 2008
yup
meagan brown

Glasgow, KY

#12 Aug 26, 2008
the new south central bank where the old lowes use to be at if not where is the other one at 31 at?
duh

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 26, 2008
Across from Jr. Foods and next to the Shell station. It's only been there for over 15 years. Man.
JUSTICE

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 26, 2008
THE ONE RIGHT ACROSS FROM JR. FOODS AT SOUTH FORK RD.
meagan brown wrote:
the new south central bank where the old lowes use to be at if not where is the other one at 31 at?
meagan brown

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 26, 2008
well excuse me duh i dont go out that way much i know it there but its been a while since i went there and i forgot it was there why do ppl got to get smart for they need to get a life gettin smart over a question omg grow up
duh meagan

Glasgow, KY

#16 Aug 26, 2008
"oh i'm just, omg, so stupid, i just turned like oh 14 and like omg what are we even talking about anyway. I don't like get out much so like where is 31-e." Wow, you'd sound smarter if you'd just be quiet Meagan.
naughty nurse

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 26, 2008
Wonder how much money they got?

Since: Apr 08

Half a mile past Hell.

#19 Aug 26, 2008
guess wrote:
Get real what?

Since: Apr 08

Half a mile past Hell.

#20 Aug 26, 2008
duh meagan wrote:
"oh i'm just, omg, so stupid, i just turned like oh 14 and like omg what are we even talking about anyway. I don't like get out much so like where is 31-e."
[insert LOL]

Topix needs some smilies, man. No smilies = ghetto message board.
why

Glasgow, KY

#21 Aug 26, 2008
why didn't they have him on video????? why is there no picture of him? did the wonderful staff not have it on? if they didn't they should be in big trouble cause that's nothing to play with. this guy could of killed every1 of them.
no money

Glasgow, KY

#22 Aug 27, 2008
meagan brown wrote:
That is where the Operations Center is...there is no money there. Someone would be stupid to try to rob that place. There's nothing there to take

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 5 min texas pete 596
tanya copas (Dec '09) 1 hr NickLlz 11
BCHS class of 91 2 hr Wow 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr know 152,025
terri grissom 3 hr ashley 5
family style chicken and seafood (Oct '08) 3 hr DieselD 16
Jonathan bragg in jail 4 hr ashley 4

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance