Please

Horse Cave, KY

#1 Jan 29, 2010
I saw on facebook there was a ceratin jailer canidate that is trying to suggest that the employees hand out cards and post bumper stickers! I use to have respect for that certain Jailer canidate! He and I have been at little league games together. He now has lost mine and my wifes vote. Atleast Leland never ask his employees to "work " his campaign for him.You should be ashamed!
I know

Horse Cave, KY

#2 Jan 29, 2010
I was out at a public place and the one acting jailer never even spoke to me. I went to church with his people! What is wrong with him???
get real

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 29, 2010
Gibbons WILL be the next Jailer, the appointed one now better enjoy this year cause it's the only one he will serve. Has a lousy attitude or lack of one. GO MIKE !!!!
Gtown player

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jan 29, 2010
I say put COX back heck either that of let him transport female inmates lol lots more lol im voting for dog bounty hunter he wont take this crao lol lol lol
hey

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jan 29, 2010
the one acting jailer now needs to act like a jailer that jail belongs to the county not the jailer i think mike gibbons will run the jail like it is suppose to be run he eas my vote
Ex deputy

Edmonton, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2010
Please wrote:
I saw on facebook there was a ceratin jailer canidate that is trying to suggest that the employees hand out cards and post bumper stickers! I use to have respect for that certain Jailer canidate! He and I have been at little league games together. He now has lost mine and my wifes vote. Atleast Leland never ask his employees to "work " his campaign for him.You should be ashamed!
First of all that goes to show you are a idiot, Leland had all his staff to campain for him because I use to work there and I was one he asked. And two of my buddies still work there and your statement is just not true. You are just another person shooting your mouth off about crap you don't know about.
Ex Inmate

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jan 29, 2010
I can speak from experience. Barren County Jail sucks! I just got out two weeks ago and I don't ever want to go back! Those dumbass guards made us get up at 5am and clean the cell. Then we couldnt sleep cause they was always searching the cell for something. And the food sucks BAD! They took our tv cause we got too loud and our cell wasnt clean enough. Ive been in a lot of jails in 20 yrs, but Barren County is hardcore!
Dr Addul

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 29, 2010
Bob Wing Bob Wing Bob Wing
funny

Edmonton, KY

#9 Jan 29, 2010
Ex Inmate wrote:
I can speak from experience. Barren County Jail sucks! I just got out two weeks ago and I don't ever want to go back! Those dumbass guards made us get up at 5am and clean the cell. Then we couldnt sleep cause they was always searching the cell for something. And the food sucks BAD! They took our tv cause we got too loud and our cell wasnt clean enough. Ive been in a lot of jails in 20 yrs, but Barren County is hardcore!
poor baby , sorry it wasn't the holiday inn.
Ex Inmate

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jan 29, 2010
Im not asking for it to be the holiday inn. But I didnt bother anybody. All I wanted to do was sleep but I couldnt. The guards was always wanting us to clean or make up our beds. Hell I dont even make up my own bed at home! And then they took our tv for 5 days cause some dude was talking too loud and our beds were messed up. I tried to complain to Frankfort, but they said they wasnt gonna do anything. Crock of shit!
funny

Edmonton, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2010
Ex Inmate wrote:
Im not asking for it to be the holiday inn. But I didnt bother anybody. All I wanted to do was sleep but I couldnt. The guards was always wanting us to clean or make up our beds. Hell I dont even make up my own bed at home! And then they took our tv for 5 days cause some dude was talking too loud and our beds were messed up. I tried to complain to Frankfort, but they said they wasnt gonna do anything. Crock of shit!
Heres an idea , stay out of jail dumbass. It's not suppose to be fun in there. That is why they call it jail, not vacation.
Gtown player

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jan 29, 2010
my votes for snoopy he held post on that house for 34 years
someone

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jan 30, 2010
dont vote for matt mutter for he isnt the one we need he dont even reconize others when they are wanting information
hey

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jan 30, 2010
i know it is not the holiday inn but those people in there are human and they have family that are concerned about them dont keep knocking them down try to help them get a better life try to lead them to god and that will help them more than anything always pray for them i do i think gibbons is a man for getting the jail in order
jjj3

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jan 30, 2010
hey wrote:
i know it is not the holiday inn but those people in there are human and they have family that are concerned about them dont keep knocking them down try to help them get a better life try to lead them to god and that will help them more than anything always pray for them i do i think gibbons is a man for getting the jail in order
The Jail is not the holiday inn and yes the people in jail are humans but they weren't acting like humans before they came to jail and they sure wasn't looking for God before they came so why are you looking for him when they get there.I'm glad they find God but it's sad that they use God as a excuse for some reason they all find God but they lose him on the way out the door but let them come back and they find him again.It sounds like to me they all know how to play the system and the people that work their.I'm glad they make them get up and do some cleaning when they come to jail they should all have to work not lay around and get stuff free.And as far as a TV thats a privilege they get. And Mutter will be the Jailer now and after election.He has changed the Jail around and made it a jail not a holiday inn.
mamas friend

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jan 30, 2010
yes mother we know you are going to take up for your son do you still dress him every morning as he is getting ready for work? be sure to wipe his ass because he is as full of shit as he always was. and when mike gibbons comes in he is going to get us a big screen tv. and internet so we can continue on topix.
concerned citizen

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jan 30, 2010
if it was up to me i would get rid of all of them
In Orange

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jan 31, 2010
concerned citizen wrote:
if it was up to me i would get rid of all of them
Oh come on now. If it wasn't for the lodge, where would me and my kin stay when we get drunk and go write bad checks ? If it wasn't for the lodge the way it is, I would have to "walk a straight line". Thank you all from the Heart of my Bottom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min CCR 165,644
Soap allergy 2 hr Nutty 3
Transgender float 2 hr Buba 1
UFO lands in Slaytons yard...stole their junk 2 hr Buba 8
***479 Youngs Rd , trailer , is this place haun... 2 hr CuriousGeorgeX 20
Has anyone ate at sonic in glasgow since houche... 3 hr CuriousGeorgeX 11
Thread deleted 3 hr FromKentucky 6

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance