Dr. Todd & Christy Marion

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
not again

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jun 23, 2011
Really? So, I've heard that Christy is now trying to take her ex back to court to get all of his military pay and to get his rights terminated (since he's serving OUR COUNTRY overseas) and to make him pay half of her kids braces. Really? Doesn't she have enough money with daddy nasty warbucks? Seriously!! This is ridiculous. I think ole doc should be boycotted and no one use him. Esp since there is another general surgeon in Glasgow now. She is a stupid as she looks!
this is stupid

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jun 23, 2011
I see no reason why a person should post this sort of nonsense. it is not newsworthy material and is none of everyone's business. lay off them and their kids and let them work it out themselves. it's not our place to know these things or to make derogatory remarks about it.
jay

Clarkson, KY

#3 Jun 23, 2011
who cares that her problem not everyone in barren county's.
fyi

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jun 23, 2011
There are 4 general surgeons in Glasgow, and have been for over a yr now...
Shame

Kabul, Afghanistan

#5 Jun 23, 2011
Not for sure about that mess, but her closest friend is a money grubbing slut that runs a whore house after her kids go to bed. Her friend's kids have seen so many guys in her life, that they will suffer in the long run in hopes that she gets her own personal gains in life. She has been dumped so many times that it is making her family embarrassed and starting to disown her. Not to mention that she owes every collection agency in town. That is the commany that she runs with the this main comment may be some truth; if Christy does listen to what her slut friend says about anything. It is a shame that anyone that is willing to lay their life on the line for another's freedom to be bashed in a court of the law.
ohyes

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jun 23, 2011
not again wrote:
Really? So, I've heard that Christy is now trying to take her ex back to court to get all of his military pay and to get his rights terminated (since he's serving OUR COUNTRY overseas) and to make him pay half of her kids braces. Really? Doesn't she have enough money with daddy nasty warbucks? Seriously!! This is ridiculous. I think ole doc should be boycotted and no one use him. Esp since there is another general surgeon in Glasgow now. She is a stupid as she looks!
I barely know these people but I know their story. So you think that because a man is in the military he should not have to pay for his child's upbringing? How ridiculous! If he's not supporting his children he should be taken to court. It doesn't have anything to do with Todd; he just married the woman, he didn't take on financially supporting another man's children. Good grief!
Really now

Cave City, KY

#7 Jun 23, 2011
You really should get your facts straight before you post something you know nothing about. I know Christy and her ex Terry, Im not friends with either one, but I know their story. First off Terry is NOT serving overseas, he's in the guard not even full time military, he makes sure he doesnt work more than 32 hrs a week because if he does then he has to pay child support, as long as he doesnt work more than that he pays no support, he carries no medical or dental on his kids, he doesnt even take the time to visit his kids most the time. So since he pays no support for his kids that he helped make that makes her money hungry? I think not! Get your facts straight before you post something you know nothing about! Hes getting off scott free on the support why shouldnt he at least help pay some medical and dental bills?
Sleeping dogs

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jun 23, 2011
Didnt Dr Todd & surgical tech Christy screw around while married then divorce & destroy their families then marry? I myself can't say I feel sorry for them at all. As far as Dr Todd paying for another man's kid's braces--seems to me that he didn't have any problem screwing another man's wife--Soooo since he's got the dough as well as the hoe - deal with it.
Aaron

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jun 24, 2011
so if a guy don't work 32 hrs. he doesn't have to pay child support.
Future

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jun 24, 2011
I don't know the story either but I have to believe that Hell has a special place reserved for adulterers.
cps worker

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jun 24, 2011
Really now wrote:
You really should get your facts straight before you post something you know nothing about. I know Christy and her ex Terry, Im not friends with either one, but I know their story. First off Terry is NOT serving overseas, he's in the guard not even full time military, he makes sure he doesnt work more than 32 hrs a week because if he does then he has to pay child support, as long as he doesnt work more than that he pays no support, he carries no medical or dental on his kids, he doesnt even take the time to visit his kids most the time. So since he pays no support for his kids that he helped make that makes her money hungry? I think not! Get your facts straight before you post something you know nothing about! Hes getting off scott free on the support why shouldnt he at least help pay some medical and dental bills?
you are dead wrong about the child support thing, everyone thats physically and mentally capable has to pay support on their kids not living with them!
typical

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jun 24, 2011
All the players in this thread as well as the posters just go to show all who read it just how ignorant and bumpkin these people from Glasgow are.
sweep

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jun 25, 2011
sweep ur own porch before you sweep anyone else
how true

Leola, PA

#15 Jun 25, 2011
sweep wrote:
sweep ur own porch before you sweep anyone else
best thing i've read on here
blah blah blah

Clarkson, KY

#16 Jun 26, 2011
REALLY NOW. " You should get your facts straight. You obviously do not know anything about being in the military. It's obvious you haven't watched the news, guess you have been to busy nosing in other peoples business. The largest deployment since World War II is going on now. Guess what...even Army National Guard go overseas. Yep that's right, dumb ass. He had to take her to court to even see his kids. That's a darn shame. You guys don't know the whole story. You should be very careful about what you say. Karma's a BITCH!!
Dangle

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jun 26, 2011
cps worker wrote:
<quoted text>
you are dead wrong about the child support thing, everyone thats physically and mentally capable has to pay support on their kids not living with them!
He pays his child support and then some legally only she should only get 50 percent of earnings this does not include a persons livelihood the slut is not only hurting him by the things shes doing but also other members of the immediate family if this helps her sleep better at night then she is sick and twisted im tired of watching my family hurt by someones choice to live a life with her legs wide open. while they are open todd chose to throw dollar bills in it hell with him and her.
satans religion islam

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jun 27, 2011
this is stupid wrote:
I see no reason why a person should post this sort of nonsense. it is not newsworthy material and is none of everyone's business. lay off them and their kids and let them work it out themselves. it's not our place to know these things or to make derogatory remarks about it.
This a news site, are you nuts? no need to answer. were all nuts on here.
Took my coloring book and gave me this computer.
me crazy, but your stupid.
This is nuts

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jun 27, 2011
satans religion islam wrote:
<quoted text>
This a news site, are you nuts? no need to answer. were all nuts on here.
Took my coloring book and gave me this computer.
me crazy, but your stupid.
you need to go back and find your coloring book and crayons because you are the one that's stupid. This is not the place to air out their dirty laundry.
Aaron

Columbia, KY

#21 Jun 27, 2011
maybe she pop another baby out for old doc marion
Sickened

Glasgow, KY

#22 Jun 27, 2011
She will definitely want/have more children. Question is will he? Since he has their newborn, children from first marriage he abandoned and plus he is raising his new wife. She is an embarrassment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trunk or treating 1 hr mommy 3
Aaron Bennett 1 hr old buddy 1
Beware of Gillie Hyde motors 3 hr anti-gillie hyde 1
CC and JM perfect match 3 hr Rose 1
Rudy Runyon to play at the VFW in November! 3 hr KissMeQuick 5
Voting for Doty or Trautman? 4 hr voting for Doty 138
Trinity Estes??? (Apr '11) 5 hr Zaxman 5
Barren County Democrat Party 8 hr Exec no more 53
Vote Johnny Bell 8 hr Exec no more 11
Fight last night Mon 5 Knuckle Shuffle 8
Ebola risk in Barren County? Mon Notorious F.A.R.T. 37
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match

Glasgow Jobs

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]