Wanted: pitbull puppy!

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
xoxoxo

Glasgow, KY

#1 Feb 20, 2011
I am looking to buy a pitbull puppy in or around this area!!! or if anyone knows of any kennels any info would be appreciated.
xxx

Clarkson, KY

#2 Feb 20, 2011
how much are you wanting to spend on one? i may know were you can find some with papers.
Jayy

Skokie, IL

#3 Feb 21, 2011
im in illinois i have papered pups for sale let me no i can ship or meet up [email protected]
sad truth

Richmond, VA

#4 Feb 22, 2011
There are lots of pure bread dogs at local shelters including pitbull puppies. Buying a puppy is a sin as 6.5 million enter shelters each year while 3 to 4 million are euthanized each year.
sad truth

Richmond, VA

#5 Feb 22, 2011
Breeders are terrible people and are adding to the problem.
kassie

Gaithersburg, MD

#6 May 6, 2011
I have a 9 week old female blue nose looking for 250 shes beautiful .. looking for a good home because cant have her. Im in gaithersburg,md

[email protected]
hummm

Glasgow, KY

#8 May 6, 2011
Go to the animal shelter, you will find a puppy there that will be better than any you will buy from a breeder. We got our "mixed" puppy there and she turned out to be a pure bred not a mix after all. Plus they make extremely devoted pets, it is almost like they can sensed just how lucky they are to have a home.
Lack of Common Sense

Glasgow, KY

#9 May 6, 2011
Pit Bulls and Rotweilers should be outlawed! Most cities now have laws that Ban the ownership of these two breeds of dogs.
marc

Cleveland, OH

#10 May 7, 2011
can people on here stop hating the breed of pitbull.its all about the owners man. And yes i think its wise choice to adopt instead of getting a puppy but wait ago and make the people that are looking foe a puppy feel like sh**. Lets be adults if u dont like pitbull you prob shouldnt be on website for them so restrain from ur commenting and move on. I am pitbull LOVER!!!!
sassy

Glasgow, KY

#12 May 7, 2011
I just saw on the Russell Springs forum they had 2 pittbull pups for sale at $100.00 dollars each they say parents are on the premises and here is the email address [email protected] or just go on the Russell Springs forum ok, well good luck.
shut up

Glasgow, KY

#13 May 16, 2011
HuffFamilyMember wrote:
<quoted text>I know they would. Hell they would sell you their mama for a hit (that is if she weren't in prison)
LOOK huff leave them alone at least they takes batch you a$$ whole
i have one

Edmonton, KY

#14 May 17, 2011
send me a contact i have a full blooded female bout 9 months old u can have
well

Burkesville, KY

#15 May 17, 2011
is she potty trained?

“"Make Peace, Not Hate"”

Since: Dec 09

Louisville, Kentucky

#16 May 17, 2011
Www.craigslist.com under free two good boy need a home located in bowling green and also under pets there!
well

Burkesville, KY

#17 May 17, 2011
i cant have a male.. ive got a male already.. who is gunna be jealous lol
i have one

Edmonton, KY

#18 May 18, 2011
she is kinda housebroken but still needs work
tabatha

Glasgow, KY

#19 May 19, 2011
i have one, male, brindle, 6 weeks old, shoot me a price
Crystal

Burkesville, KY

#20 May 20, 2011
sorry i need a female.. my male is VERY VERY jealous!
lol.
Helllooo

White Hall, AR

#21 Jun 24, 2011
I have a couple of pit bull puppies for sale. 2 females, 2 males. I will negotiate the price for them with anyone. They have been wormed and given parvo shots. They are six weeks old. The mom is blue and the dad is tan both with white chests. Call and I will send photos of parents and pups. I have one male that is white and blue fawn almost like a chamillion painted pup, the color flips from blue fawn to white depending on the way he stands in front of you. He has light blue eyes.
fupits2o11

Vincennes, IN

#24 Jul 11, 2011
xoxoxo wrote:
I am looking to buy a pitbull puppy in or around this area!!! or if anyone knows of any kennels any info would be appreciated.
i have 2 boys 2 girls adba reg thier 4 months old 3blues and a brindle males 100 female 150 i live in southern illinois email me at [email protected] if intrested thank u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who my baby daddy with nicole hodges 12 min Dont care 13
Redd Shirley aka Ronnie Shirley (Sep '16) 31 min Dont care 67
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min another viewer 167,727
HUD rent homes 1 hr Curious 43
Firepit spirts 2 hr Dont care 67
woman walking 3 hr wondering 6
How to make friends 12 hr Mr Rogers 18

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages