michael watson.
Anonymous

Oakdale, TN

#1 Jul 11, 2010
what do people think about michael watson?
i think he is a player, a backstabber, and if you ever think about dating him, dont! he is a liar and he will play you til he gets in your pants.
so watch out.[:
huh

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jul 11, 2010
lol, i totally played him when i was like 17, lol, he had really big teeth!
haha

Franklin, TN

#3 Jul 11, 2010
yo_home_girl wrote:
i think he is a player, a backstabber, and if you ever think about dating him, dont! he is a liar and he will play you til he gets in your pants.
so watch out.[:
Omg that is so fcking true. I hate him, he groce and needs to quit thinking he is sooooooo amazing because hes not, at all. All he wants is to get into girls pants and thats it.
huh

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jul 11, 2010
btw, i later found out that he was married with children, which made me feel better about dismissing him.
lmao

Franklin, TN

#5 Jul 11, 2010
yo_home_girl wrote:
so watch out.[:
Wait, wich michael watson are we talking about here?lol
huh

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jul 11, 2010
the one i met would be around 36 now. . .
Haha

Franklin, TN

#7 Jul 11, 2010
huh wrote:
the one i met would be around 36 now...
The one i think we're talking about is still in high school lol but i'm not sure...
huh

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jul 11, 2010
lol, thats funny, maybe his son. . .
haha

Franklin, TN

#9 Jul 11, 2010
huh wrote:
lol, thats funny, maybe his son...
Well i wouldn't doubt it. lol
Anonymous

Oakdale, TN

#10 Jul 21, 2010
noo, the one in high school. he's 17.
lol, and yesss all he wants is in giirls pants.
he is sooo annoying and has a diiferent girlfriend every month, hell every week.(:
backoff

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Jan 13, 2013
if your talking about the micheal that about 20 now back off hes young let him live why would anybody try to tie someone down that damn young back off he a good boy and a good friend and ur prob just some ho who wanted him but he didnt want ur loose nasty smelling p***y

Since: Jan 14

Clarksville, TN

#13 Jan 14, 2014
Michael use to be my home boy. :D I love him, lol.
Haha

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jan 17, 2014
The Michael that's 20 ain't nothing but a baby back bitch who runs his mouth and uses girls he ain't nothing but a joke
nasty

Oceanside, CA

#15 Jan 17, 2014
Why don't you little girls worry about school, and not older METH HEADS like Watson. Everyone knows he only goes for little girls. You should be smarter and not date men who could be thrown in jail for being with you. Makes you no better.
Haha

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jan 17, 2014
I ain't no girl last I checked I was a guy I just call it like I see it he ain't nothing but a user
nasty

Oceanside, CA

#17 Jan 21, 2014
Was talking about the lil girls who made the post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Paul 178,128
Burksville poster 23 min Fact 3
News Former paramedic, officer accused of violating ... (Jun '11) 1 hr MAGA 17
Brandy Thomas 1 hr Fact 2
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 4 hr another 1,651
Use Last word Game (Jan '09) 4 hr another 2,166
Word Association (Jun '08) 4 hr another 6,234

Glasgow Jobs

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages