what is going on
jane

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jul 10, 2012
in glasgow today cops pulling people over. i got pulled over in walmart parking lot b/c i was going to slow and inwas looking for parking space that why i was driving slow the officer name was duff
Funny

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jul 10, 2012
If Duff pulled you over, I'd say you're a good looking white female who was by herself.
that is good

Cave City, KY

#4 Jul 10, 2012
Driving too slow is just as dangerous as driving too fast. I wish they would do more of that especially on Hwy 90 W. People drive on 90 35 & 40 mph and won't even pull over in the right lane. That is dangerous.
Glad to hear that one.
Living life

Horse Cave, KY

#5 Jul 10, 2012
Just exactly how fast would you expect someone to drive in Walmart parking lot ? I think the slower the better
jane

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jul 10, 2012
i was going 10mph
Living life

Horse Cave, KY

#7 Jul 10, 2012
that is good wrote:
Driving too slow is just as dangerous as driving too fast. I wish they would do more of that especially on Hwy 90 W. People drive on 90 35 & 40 mph and won't even pull over in the right lane. That is dangerous.
Glad to hear that one.
So just how fast do you think people should be driving in Walmart parking lot ? Since you think getting pulled over in the parking lot for going to slow is a good thing .
Professor Obvious

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jul 10, 2012
jane wrote:
in glasgow today cops pulling people over. i got pulled over in walmart parking lot b/c i was going to slow and inwas looking for parking space that why i was driving slow the officer name was duff
Jane Ho, er Doe, I don't know if you were going too slow or not but I do know that your butchered the English language in your post. EDUCATE YOURSELF FOOL!

Since: Jul 12

Cecilia, KY

#9 Jul 11, 2012
What is the exact posted speed limit in a Walmart parking lot? I believe it is a private parking lot owned by the Walmart establishment....so therefore how fast or slow can someone go in a private parking area? Just curious.
behind a slow driver

Lubbock, TX

#10 Jul 12, 2012
that is good wrote:
Glad to hear that one.
If the speed limit was 100mph on hwy90 you would never be able to get over 45 anyway. I drive it everyday and I know I am going to get behind someone that can't drive any faster than 45mph
Confucius Say

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jul 12, 2012
Since there no minimum posted speed limit in parking lot, you go as slow as you want!

Next time you ask cop "What is minimum speed limit". That shut him up.

Black cop who like white women maybe do this to your daughter. You make complaint now! Enough complaints on record, good for when people have trouble in future; maybe make cop go away; your daughter not get pregnant!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Riley 31 min Wondering 26
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 148,120
Chris Payne 1 hr candy cane 4
Are you following the District Judge race, or i... 1 hr JustBob 1
danny wood (Apr '08) 1 hr Mandy 10
Steve Riley doesn't think girls know what's bes... 2 hr JustBob 3
Is this legal or not? 4 hr Eeyore 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages