Bluegrass Dairy
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Parent

Glasgow, KY

#1 Apr 28, 2012
Can't something be done about this stinking place. Sad that kids at school have to smell this awful place. And what about illegals working there and dope dealers. Glasgow deserves better industry than this stinking mess or at least kill the smell and fire the illegals and the dope dealers. One was arrested there just recently from another county, but these people know what kind of people they are hiring, most of the workers ex-cons and likely most places would not touch them.
aha

Burkesville, KY

#2 Apr 28, 2012
The city fathers are responsible for letting this continue. Get rid of them then elect those who represent the people instead of the businessess in their back pocket.
mmhmm

Glasgow, KY

#3 Apr 28, 2012
Glasgow has a yeast infection in that area of town
Concerned Parent

Glasgow, KY

#4 Apr 28, 2012
Just saying it is pretty bad with all the smell, IMMIGRATION should come check some paperwork and there has to be something that can be done about air quality and LOT of talk of drugs at this stinking place.
GUESS WHO

Glasgow, KY

#5 Apr 30, 2012
hey concerned parent would u like some drugs? also that deadbeat school knew that place was there across tha street before they built it or r they blind? maybe u need to try tha work thing sum yourself and take care of ur kids!!!!!
surprising

Glasgow, KY

#6 Apr 30, 2012
that they allow this to operate considering they are just putting money in the pocket for a family from monroe county who couldnt make something work in their own hometown. crooked with one of the biggest houses in t-ville.
connie

Munfordville, KY

#7 May 1, 2012
none of this is true
jessica

Bowling Green, KY

#8 May 1, 2012
Ok so What is the concern here? The smell or the hispanic people that are working to take care of their families? Worry about urself, and move Ur child to a diffrent school.
jessica

Bowling Green, KY

#9 May 1, 2012
And drugs as well as illegals are everywhere, not just there. Do a little growing up and find something better to do with your time.
douglas

Glasgow, KY

#10 May 1, 2012
jessica wrote:
Ok so What is the concern here? The smell or the hispanic people that are working to take care of their families? Worry about urself, and move Ur child to a diffrent school.
then the hispanic should go back to hispan with their families and work. we don't want them stinking little fat brown people here in our country
whatever

Franklin, TN

#11 May 1, 2012
First of all Hispan is not a country. Second their skin color is the sam as yours when you actually get outside during the summer and do some work, more of a tan not brown. Third there are more"fat americans" then there are Latinos. Fourth, I am White but am able to see past skin color in a person, No matter what color the skin is EVERYONE deserves to be able to work and support his/her family. This is America "Land of the free" how can we use that term if there are idiots like yourself being hateful and cruel to hard working men and women from all over the world. Considering that everyone comes from the same planet, we all bleed red, breathe oxygen then I would say we are all the same just a little different.
Beth

Glasgow, KY

#12 May 1, 2012
whatever wrote:
First of all Hispan is not a country. Second their skin color is the sam as yours when you actually get outside during the summer and do some work, more of a tan not brown. Third there are more"fat americans" then there are Latinos. Fourth, I am White but am able to see past skin color in a person, No matter what color the skin is EVERYONE deserves to be able to work and support his/her family. This is America "Land of the free" how can we use that term if there are idiots like yourself being hateful and cruel to hard working men and women from all over the world. Considering that everyone comes from the same planet, we all bleed red, breathe oxygen then I would say we are all the same just a little different.
But when people are in this country illegaly then they are criminals no matter what their skin color is. I think thats what these people are talking about.
10th generation

Glasgow, KY

#13 May 1, 2012
Then I guess our ancestors were all criminals. my people came over from England in the 1790s and I'm sure if the Indians had checked papers they'd been out of luck.
whatever

Franklin, TN

#14 May 1, 2012
Just because u think they are here illegal doesnt mean they are!!!
funny

Glasgow, KY

#15 May 1, 2012
funny how many of the white trash here in barren county take up for the greasers. I guess you feel good about them being here because with them here you are not at the bottom of the barrel, and maybe you'll get lucky and get your fatass daughter married off. at least if you get a greaser for a son-in-law there will be one in your family that works.
bobb

Munfordville, KY

#16 May 1, 2012
you people dont know what you talking about
Seriously

Glasgow, KY

#17 May 1, 2012
I don't care who works there, that place reeks!!
jessica

Bowling Green, KY

#18 May 2, 2012
This is crazy, these hispanic men are doing jobs that lazy white people wont do. And by what ive seen are far not intelligent. Ive never heard of hispan, but he maybe Im the one that needs more schooling. Get off ur ass and work then maybe they wouldnt have all the jobs
willie

Glasgow, KY

#19 May 2, 2012
if thier is no hispan why do they callem hispanics duh
True

Bowling Green, KY

#20 May 3, 2012
There is a hispan that crazy fat white girl just ain't got no cents

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike at Post Office 32 min Wondering in Glasgow 3
Brown Duck Carhartt 1 hr Info 29
Bingo Edmonton 1 hr RealShadyEnteredT... 3
Spice In Glasgow 1 hr RealShadyEnteredT... 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Wisdom of God 171,884
Looking for Glasgow-Area musicians for store 4 hr Julius the Jules 1
Best place to file taxes 4 hr Sam 1

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages